Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing Empty Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing

Post by Casciavit Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:25 pm

After some extensive youtube research, I can confirm, Paredes is the next big thing. Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing Heyman2

DOB: June 29, 1994 (age 22), San Justo, Argentina

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 75 kg

Fifa rating: 71 (expect an upgrade for FIFA 17)

Whoscored rating: 7.04

He plays for Roma but was sent on loan to Empoli last season. Empoli's coach, Giampaolo, moved Paredes from a CAM to a CDM, and he's become hot property since.

He's a baller.

- Unbelievable ability in tight spaces.

- His vertical and diagonal passes regularly break the opponent's lines of pressure.

- His passing range is good, and will improve in the next few years.

- According to Empoli fans, his defending isn't that bad for a former CAM either.

Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing 2ilc7zr

If Roma have any sense, they'll keep him. With Pjanic gone, his competition is against the likes of Nainggolan, Strootman, and De Rossi. The former might be sold, and the latter two are injury prone. He'll surely win a starting place.

If they decide to sell him this summer, he'll go to Milan, and Montella will make him one of the best CM in the world.

Prediction: He'll be sold for +50M in the next few years, and my bet is that he goes to Madrid. Marketable look = jersey sales = Real Madrid.

Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing 1378120004-news57-o
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing Empty Re: Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:27 pm

The heyman smiley rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing Empty Re: Leandro Paredes: The Next Big Thing

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:39 pm

He's valued at 15-20m, add the fact that Roma are rivals (+5m) and GL tax (+5m), should be a 30m fee total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 pm

inb4 new Bertolacci
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:59 am

He's a better player now, than Bertolacci ever will be.

BC can confirm.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 pm

i would just wait for another season or two, some players seems to show quality but not in consistent way over seasons.

he certainly shows good vision, and passing ranges and ball control, but i would say i like zielinski better than him

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Is he on the Olympic squad?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:05 am

No clue. I don't think the AFA have released their squad yet....think they're still looking for players.

Parades is legit though. I've followed Empoli most of last season specifically for him and I'm super impressed. That said, I'm resigned to the fact that we'll likely sell him this summer if a good price comes in and even if we keep him, he's going next summer for sure if he has another great season and our stadium still isn't built. That's the only way I see us keeping him outright.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Roma selling Paredes would be a bigger cock-up than selling Romagnoli. Players with Paredes' skillset are rare, nowadays.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Read that Roma are on Diawara's heels, can see Paredes getting offloaded if that happens
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 pm

windkick wrote:Is he on the Olympic squad?
No, but let's see who is going to be the next manager.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Casciavit wrote:Roma selling Paredes would be a bigger cock-up than selling Romagnoli. Players with Paredes' skillset are rare, nowadays.

Meh, Romagnoli didn't want to be here and pulled that Lazio fan stunt as well. Great way to burn a bridge with us. I had no problem with selling him.

Jewels like Marquinhos, Lamela, Pjanic and Paredes hurt more though when we sell them. Paredes indeed has a rare skill set....that's exactly what will fetch him the highest price.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:13 pm

https://twitter.com/RomaThings/status/759276777004994562

https://twitter.com/RomaThings/status/757642643878793217

https://twitter.com/arysedici/status/758683795172106240

https://twitter.com/RomaThings/status/757666869344034816

Spalletti: "Paredes reminds me of Pizarro. He has great qualities, we need a player like him"
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

To be fair Paredes was signed by Roma with high pomp and didn't deliver. I remember hearing about him 6 years ago as the next big thing and then kinda went nowhere. Surprised to find out he's only 22, feels like he's been around for much longer.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:15 am

He is one of our few talented youngsters. He should not have moved to Roma at such an early age, he was doing very well at Boca and also in Libertadores but the move to Roma halted his progress and he said he was lonely in Rome. I hope he gets some proper game time under Spalletti otherwise a move to Spain would do him good.

I wish he had waited for Europe though Sad
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 am

He was kinda lost when he first joined but he exploded again in Empoli. This Empoli side is extremely well managed, first by Sarri and now by Giampaolo, I'd want all my youth players there if Juve didn't already have Sassuolo (a similar youth hub).

Rugani (juve)
Tonelli (Napoli)
Zielinski (Napoli)
Paredes (Roma)
Mario Rui (Roma)
Saponara (still at Empoli)

Paredes looks ready to star in Roma with Pjanic gone and Strootman's doubts of how he will be. Its hard that technical players don't succeed with Spalletti, he tailors his tactics 100% to the kind of player Paredes is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Not sure I understand the charge that Paredes "failed to deliver" under Garcia nor do I agree that he was signed with any type of pomp. I recall when he was signed, most fans were already clinically depressed by how Garcia's first season ended so this signing was met with a collective eyebrow raise/shoulder shrug, not a whole lot pomp to that. He did as well as could be expected under Garcia as he did manage to score 1 goal in the 10 bit-part appearances he did get. That's not particularly bad in a situation like that. Daniele Verde (a homegrown Italian youth player) scored twice, lit up the fan base as a result, and still didn't make it back into Rudi's XI after it was all said and done. That says more about the coach and the situation we were in than the players.

Leo's loan with Empoli did him wonders, as we knew it would, but he was not a Lamela or Iturbe-level signing with a lot of media attention.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:30 pm

After 3 seasons on Football Manager, I can confirm he's nothing to write home about.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Off to Chelsea hopefully. Absolute baller.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:12 pm

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm

ES wrote:The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Nas began writing the Hip Hop album Illmatic when he was just 19 years old.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Gil wrote:
ES wrote:The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Nas began writing the Hip Hop album Illmatic when he was just 19 years old.

It requires seven to eight trees to provide enough oxygen for just one person per year.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Looked good against Latina today.

Leicester in with a 22m offer. We're expected to say no though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Which latina?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Serie B side. We won 1-0 off a Fazio header.

Vermaelen made his debut too.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next