Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:40 pm

heard something like that but don't know how true that is. we already have too many players like fabregas though, and he hasn't played a defensive midfield role in ages, if he ever did. i've heard the whispers probably from the same outlets as you have, but don't know how true

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:30 am

I saw that on Goal

I can't imagine that happening. And from what the article alludes to- it seems Chelsea are just offering him up. Guessing RM got thrown into the mix just because we need 1-2 more midfielders.

Wouldn't really make sense to get a Cesc-type though, so I don't anything will come of it- it is RM, however, so anything can happen

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:49 am

Looks like James is on his way out...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 am

Meanwhile, Barca buy Paco Alcacer from Valencia for 30 mil... and he is a better CF than Morata imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 am

Good riddance
But who will take him
If its Chelsea then we should try to include matic in the deal
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Ødegaard going to Rennes. Will probably do him good if he can get solid playtime, which I guess is a term of the loan.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Freeza wrote:Ødegaard going to Rennes. Will probably do him good if he can get solid playtime, which I guess is a term of the loan.

It'll be great for him. Gourcuff is the coach and he's a great coach... plays attractive footy and develops kids.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 pm

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/16/57b249be22601d4f058b4624.html

FFS Marca is saying we're interested in Cesc for 25 mil. I swear, if we sign him, I'm going to rage.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:Meanwhile, Barca buy Paco Alcacer from Valencia for 30 mil... and he is a better CF than Morata imo.

He isnt , if he was then he would be starting for Spain, Morata does.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/16/57b249be22601d4f058b4624.html

FFS Marca is saying we're interested in Cesc for 25 mil.  I swear, if we sign him, I'm going to rage.

Marca are not saying that RM are interested in signng Cesc, they are merely translating what the english tabloids are reporting.

As for Alcacer, Valencia has given a "NO" to Barca's offer. Maybe they can sign him, but not for 30 mil lol. According to local paper Superdeporte, Valencia will not sell below his clause which is 80 mil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:45 pm

We need a 10 that can actually play the final ball. Good purchase if we buy Cesc

The butthurt factor too, A+ purchase
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Meanwhile, Barca buy Paco Alcacer from Valencia for 30 mil... and he is a better CF than Morata imo.
Yeah......No.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Did someone just say we need Cesc Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Lol n10 are useless i struggle to find one that has been relevant winning big things in the past 5 years lol. Not silva, not ozil, Kroos quit being a 10, not Mata, not cesc if he ever was a 10, not gotze, no one lol

What you never have enough of are quality wide players, genuine pace whores that can put the fear of God in defensive lines

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:36 pm

^ a hazard James swap then?
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Kaka was a 10, no? Griezmann arguably.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/16/57b249be22601d4f058b4624.html

FFS Marca is saying we're interested in Cesc for 25 mil. I swear, if we sign him, I'm going to rage.

Better than Sissoko, and cheaper too.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:06 am

i understand mr nick's point. except for maybe messi (who largely has a free role, whether as a 10, or on the right flank), not too many nos 10's are lighting things up these days. frankly, i myself have problems with silva ozil mata cesc and co. i'd say ozil's the best among them but his fatigue level and tendency to miss easy chances (Which is what i think makes him unselfish to a fault) hampers his production. silva's a good player, but i think he has been a tad overrated

i'm not sure i'd classify griezman as a ten, but anyway, once again, we don't play with a ten as everyone knows by now. if we sign cesc he won't be playing as a ten, probably cm. not sure how this will affect our co-dm for casemiro, which i think should be the priority.... i still prefer him to sissoko, but i think it would be best we look at defensive mids
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:13 am

btw i'm not sure there will be any hurt factor in signing cesc. i bet that's the same thinking calderon had when he signed saviola. like our good "friends" over in catalonia were losing sleep over where the rabbit ended up....they didn't care one bit, i doubt they would wit cesc either
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 am

Zidane said in interview after game, he is NOT interested in Cesc and that James is staying.

Ps - don't you just love Sports continuously dishing a player he didn't think the club should obtain. His agenda posting is beyond the point of ridiculous!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:48 am

Cesc is alright but would keep James over him easy, speaking of James I think selling him is silly, he is creative and best final pass of the team by far, if he is willing to compete for real, then in a month or 2 should easily be ahead of isco,asensio and lucas, he just produces assists and goals, need to improve his overall play, workrate and remain relaxed on the bench.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:14 am

i would keep james over cesc too. my major problem with selling james is, he'll probably end up making some other team better. the staff need to find some way to inspire him (and he too needs to work harder, and stop being a slouch) but its tough to get out effort on the defensive end from an offensive player, especially since central miidfield means playing both offense and defense (i know people like to act like only eye catching and long passes are what makes central mids). i'd rather keep james, but still need a defensive mid
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 am

Llorente played his first game for Malaga. He was the best player in the game alongside Camacho. Excellent game from him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Who said Nacho was already on his way out lol rumors are rumors

:bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Zidane said that nobody will come unless someone leaves... which says it all and absolutely nothing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

What happened to the fifa appeal? It was heard Aug 11th and still no verdict!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next