CBarca
Cruijf
S
Doc
RealGunner
59 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

lionel - Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 3 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by rincon Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:51

How did others not get insults? You really think Maradona didn't get insults? he is STILL getting insults.

Higuain gets insults, all the time, and he still plays. Football players are always getting insults from everywhere, but they also get praise, and no one gets more praise than Messi.

Why continue? because he is playing for his country. Even if that didn't matter, continue because you haven't won, because you wanna be the best. Or you know, reitre during your prime after the Copa America.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

lionel - Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 3 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by sportsczy Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:51

Are you serious? Do you know how much criticism.a d insults Zidane got until he won WC98? It was blinding. He never though of quitting either and kept his mouth shut.

Did you see Ballack quit despite getting roasted at NT?

Henry... The same.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:51

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing
Of course others have, what kind of blind universe are you living in?
Who?
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:53

Lmao Maradona is a cockroach who cheated World Cup, had Burruchaga and Valdano carrying him the final unlike Higuain and Palacio did for Messi, and didn't even get to Copa America final. Been living since the myth of that.

Last edited by Harmonica on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:54; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:53

He's just taking the loss really hard. It's also a political move. Instead of being shit on for flopping for another year, people will be begging for him to return.

There's no way he is not playing for Argentina in 2018. Not a chance.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:55

Kebab wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Kebab wrote:Why continue playing when you get insults? others didnt get this threatement. please stop comparing
Of course others have, what kind of blind universe are you living in?
Who?

Everyone, literally everyone.

What tournaments have you seen so we can start naming players? Ronaldo after the WC 98 final? ALL the germans, all the time until WC 2014. Higuain and Aguero at every tournament they've played at senior level. ALL of the brazil team after the 7-1 loss. Roberto Baggio after 94. All the french and italian players at WC 2010 and 2014 respectively. Basically every player talented enough to hope to win anything.

Last edited by rincon on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:55; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:55

Pogba's getting smashed by French media like every day lol

Media pressure on superstar players is a common thing. But yeah i do think they go way overboard sometimes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:57

Zidane is also fake nt-player, been carried by superior teams, for him to steal all the glory at the end. Messi is really different, carries dysfunctional team to brink of titles, yet gets all the blame for his team for not winning.

Then again Messi is the Dark Knight.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:58

I wouldn't put charismatic and Riquelme in the same sentence Razz Also, all the great players have been heavily criticized before. Maybe you're not aware of these things Kebab but Messi isn't the first player to be given high expectations.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:58

some people just check livescore and come here to comment. how he was a flop? it was his best national tournament. and today he displayed his best argentina performance in years
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 7:59

Not confirmed yet but Di Maria, Lavezzi, Biglia and Higuain are also considering retirement

Last edited by Perucho21 on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:00; edited 1 time in total
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:00

Great players have great expectations, if can't handle them then maybe he isn't really that great? just the best player sure, but not mentally up to it.

Where is Messi getting all the blame? everyone is saying how good he was during the tournament, everywhere its written how he was killing the Copa. Did he not miss the penalty? thats all he is getting blamed for.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:02

A tax dodger has an issue with corruption Laughing give me a break, i just lost a ton of respect for this guy, and to think i once considered him the best player of all time...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:02

Harmonica wrote:Zidane is also fake nt-player, been carried by superior teams, for him to steal all the glory at the end. Messi is really different, carries dysfunctional team to brink of titles, yet gets all the blame for his team for not winning.

Harmonica having a meltdown again . rofl Zidane a fake NT player ? now i've seen it all .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:05

Harmonica wrote:Zidane is also fake nt-player, been carried by superior teams, for him to steal all the glory at the end. Messi is really different, carries dysfunctional team to brink of titles, yet gets all the blame for his team for not winning.

Do me a favor and create a .gif of Messi's dive in the final, would ya? Come on, It's not as if you're ever busy Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:06

farfan wrote:

Harmonica having a meltdown  again . rofl    Zidane a fake NT player ? now i've seen it all .
Zidane WC06

lionel - Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 3 Zidane

3 goals from 6 great scoring chances
10 great scoring chances created
15 players beaten by dribble (OPTA)
4 tackles (OPTA)

Goals (Scored + Assisted + Involved)
5 (3 (2p) + 1 + 1) out of 9 team goals =  56% importance

Goals Scored
Spain 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Great Scoring Chances Missed
Brazil 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Great Chances Created
Switzerland 1
Switzerland 2
South Korea 1
South Korea 2
Spain 1
Brazil 1
Brazil 2
Brazil 3
Brazil 4
Italy 1

From the performance's I've watched, Zidane 06 is easily the least impressive:

- He coasted group phase, France tied twice with him and won crucially without him.
- Excluding the penalties he didn't create, scored only one goal from open play when the game was almost done an dusted.
- For a playmaker didn't create as much, only registered 12 chances created which is a lot less than other playmakers Cruyff 74 (36), Pele 70 (28), Maradona 86 (27), Messi 14 (23). Again watching the games confirm what statistics already pointed.
- The red card incident just about is the cherry on a hype crusted and half hollow cake.

Yet never got questioned over Golden Ball.

Last edited by Harmonica on Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:08; edited 3 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:06

Sounding like a mutiny against the Argentine football association than an actual retirement then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:07

None of those players were in messi situation
none of them lost the final 3 times. plus getting insulted.
Another thing is everyone in the world was waiting to see messi's destiny.nobody cares about argentina people just was waiting to see what will happen to messi's legacy. sudden shock and its very hard to handle. others didnt face such things
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:09

Harmonica wrote:
farfan wrote:

Harmonica having a meltdown  again . rofl    Zidane a fake NT player ? now i've seen it all .

4 tackles (OPTA)

Goals Scored
Spain 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Brazil 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Great Chances Created
Switzerland 1
Switzerland 2
South Korea 1
South Korea 2
Spain 1
Brazil 1
Brazil 2
Brazil 3
Brazil 4
Italy 1

- He coasted group phase, France tied twice with him and won crucially without him.
- Excluding the penalties he didn't create, scored only one goal from open play when the game was almost done an dusted.
- For a playmaker didn't create as much, only registered 12 chances created which is a lot less than other playmakers Cruyff 74 (36), Pele 70 (28), Maradona 86 (27), Messi 14 (23). Again watching the games confirm what statistics already pointed.
- The red card incident just about is the cherry on a hype crusted and half hollow cake.

World cup winner
Euro cup winner
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:10

lionel - Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 3 Article-2574700-0EB8592A00000578-196_306x423

vs

lionel - Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 3 Messii-hiastaphutyun-na63065.1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:12

Harmonica accept the defeat and it will be easier. otherwise you will die from heart attack. just accept that next 10 days are messi bashing days. life goes on and there are better things than being a fan
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:12

Kebab wrote:None of those players were in messi situation
none of them lost the final 3 times. plus getting insulted.
Another thing is everyone in the world was waiting to see messi's destiny.nobody cares about argentina people just was waiting to see what will happen to messi's legacy. sudden shock and its very hard to handle. others didnt face such things

Except a lot of those players WERE in the same situation. Were Baggio and Ronaldo not considered the best players in the world and the best players in their world cups?

Argentinians care about Argentina.

Messi lost 4 finals now, of course he gets criticized, he should.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:12

None of those players were in Messi's situation? Rolling Eyes
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:12

I think Kebab might be Harmonica's 5-year old brother hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:13

Also : 2 World cup finals , 3 Goals .

Anyone who was around that era remembers how important he was to that team and how impotent they looked without him .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon 27 Jun 2016 - 8:14

rincon wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
farfan wrote:

4 tackles (OPTA)

Goals Scored
Spain 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Brazil 1
Portugal 1
Italy 1

Great Chances Created
Switzerland 1
Switzerland 2
South Korea 1
South Korea 2
Spain 1
Brazil 1
Brazil 2
Brazil 3
Brazil 4
Italy 1

World cup winner
Euro cup winner
World Cup winner without even being the Top 3 player. Euro for far shittier performance's than Messi in any CA.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next