M99
Lucifer
rincon
LeBéninois
dronte
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EURO 2016 France - R16 - Hungary vs Belgium - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2016 France - R16 - Hungary vs Belgium

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Wilmots is an unreal tactical genius. Lost on purpose against Italy so as to get the best bracket possible. Haters pls

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

EURO 2016 France - R16 - Hungary vs Belgium - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2016 France - R16 - Hungary vs Belgium

Post by Gil Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No it's supposed to showcase the best teams in the world, as in 11 guys that work together with coordination to produce the best football possible, in offense and in defense.

I recall Hazard losing Filipe Luis on marking twice when Atletico kicked them out of the CL at home. He has done nothing at all, i certainly have never seen that supposed "talent" in CL. preaseason summer football? yes. Swansea? yes.

Again, his best ever game in a major tourney, 1st goal after 700 min, against hungary lol and the overrating begins.

Hold this L Nick. Easily player of the tournament so far.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Wake us up when Belgium beat someone with a player better than Zoltan Gera.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Madness to think Hazard won't be in the champions league for the immediate future
If Gladbach makes it through the CL quali, there will be a Hazard in the CL Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wake us up when Belgium beat someone with a player better than Zoltan Gera.

Damn, Mole. Doing Zlatan like that smh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Hazard was basically the only one Belgian player to have played well also against Italy. He was the Belgium so far.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wake us up when Belgium beat someone with a player better than Zoltan Gera.

Zlatan with Sweden might as well be worse tbh considering he's playing with Millwall standard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Hazard was basically the only one Belgian player to have played well also against Italy. He was the Belgium so far.

Yep. He has suddenly become underrated now.

I mean Bale and Cristiano have been pretty awful in most games until they turn up with one moment of magic while Hazard has played well in most if not all games. Just needs some more goals/assists for more recognition.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Because Belgium haven't played anyone relevant outside of Italy and he did nothing there.

Hyping based on Hungary, Republic of Ireland and Sweden rofl

Please stop.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 pm

I dint hype him. I think people are criticizing him for no reason when he's played well the whole tournament.

Not anything like hyping Coman though just because he added 'pace and directness' to the French team :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 pm

S wrote:I dint hype him. I think people are criticizing him for no reason when he's played well the whole tournament.

Not anything like hyping Coman though just because he added 'pace and directness' to the French team :coffee:

No one is criticizing him lol.

But you can't expect anyone to change their mind on him based on that awful standard of teams. I wouldn't hype anyone based on those teams.

It's ridiculous, also if he didn't play well against teams that shouldn't have even qualified then there's a problem.

Like i said let me know when he and Belgium play an actual good team before i get excited.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Someone praises him for a good performance = Stahp overrating him. The standard is awful.

Yet Coman for adding pace and directness against Ireland should be hyped rofl Ffs he wasnt even that good to begin with.

And did i mention already he was their best player against Italy? Hazard deserves some credit although i agree he needs to do this against bigger teams.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:00 am

Nobody is hating, some people are just refusing to overrate him like you lot and that's completely fair.

Best player against Italy means nothing btw, Belgium as a whole were bad and he was not much better. Didn't particularly come up with anything good. In fact, for all the criticism (deserved) that De Bruyne got for his performance that game, he was much more incisive than Hazard, setting up Lukaku with a one on one and also putting in a ball Origi should have scored on. I don't really remember what Hazard did that game to be completely honest. I'm not even sure he was the best player for Belgium Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 am

Where do i overrate him? I am actually balancing the overrating and underrating of him :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:22 am

danyjr wrote:Really enjoyed watching Hungary. Their attractive playing reminded me of why football became the most popular sport in the first place, and it's decline due to overly conservative measures teams employ in modern football.

:bow:

I agree with you and I really enjoyed watching our play this tournament too; it was a nice surprise. I am glad you enjoyed it, and it means a lot coming from an Argentine / Argentina fan.

We didn't just ptb and counter like many teams do when they're outmatched quality-wise.. We played good football and attacked constantly, with accurate passing and smart movement off the ball.

The scoreline today doesn't reflect the game. They got an early goal off a set-piece (we fell asleep on defense for that one) .. and after that, we were still chasing it and we were outplaying them. Like Jay29 said, we just couldn't put one away. Juhasz came close with his volley.. We lost Kleinheisler due to "a knock" during the warm-ups, and he's a huge part of our success in midfield, so that screwed us up big time tactically speaking. He's been our midfield maestro this tournament.

After 2-0, we just gave up (especially on D) and let off the gas a bit... so they got 2 easy goals to close it off.. the little kid who came off the bench and then Carrasco. The match was much closer than 4-0 suggests. 4-0 sucks, but whatever.

Hazard was MOTM by 10 miles today. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Without him, Belgium would've struggled. He was literally doing everything today, both in attack and D. I've never seen him perform like that for NT, and we made it a bit easier than normal for him, but take nothing away from Hazard.. he was simply brilliant.

Dzsudzsak and Lovrencsics were our best attackers today, though the latter's final ball was a bit poor. Kadar and Juhasz were solid in defense for the most part.

I am proud of this team and what we accomplished, and how we accomplished it. Nobody expected anything from us, and we surprised the football world a little bit.. also brought a lot of happiness to the Hungarian people and a glimmer of hope for the future.

I hope you all enjoyed it. I certainly did Thumbs up I will support Polski now Smile
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Zlatan with Sweden might as well be worse tbh considering he's playing with Millwall standard.

Please Laughing

Ask Hala or any other Swede, Zlatan plays really well for Sweden, he just did not do so this tournament.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2