Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Jay29
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
17 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 28

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:18 pm

I think if he had more they'd allow him to show it, he's just not good in the ring so they hide it in that way.

I mean if it was just about the hot tag and making cass look good that doesn't stop Jordan and Gable from both getting their stuff in despite the fact Jordan plays the Cass role in the situation.

I hope he does have more though, because if they split up he's going to need it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 28

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Can he really do anything significant except get beaten down prior to a hot tag though?

Can't say for sure but I doubt WWE would actively completely destroy his moveset. I know they water down most peoples move set and have a filthy list of banned moves but I just don't see it here.

If they split him up he will be the charismatic loud mouthed babyface who goes up against whatever heel is on a push and needs to be built up before a PPV feud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm

They dumb down movesets because they want people to work a very specific style but those who can adapt do and make it work for them.

If we look at AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens who are probably four of the better workers they have and most varied movesets they still show off a lot even if they are capable of showing more.

If Enzo had more he would be allowed to show it IMO, he just doesn't and then gets used as the crash dummy to build up the hot tag for Cass.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Enzo's finisher is tagging Cass in
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Anyway hopefully they don't get split up as they are great together and neither should be a singles guy yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:38 pm

You can see Cass going ahead of Enzo. If he gets rid of the special needs gimmick and goes solo, he will reach upper mid at least.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Do we really need another mid card guy though? there's plenty of them as is.

Another reason i'm annoyed by this is there's hardly enough credible tag teams as is but they wanna split up arguably the most popular one because Vince has got a raging hard on for da look of Cass.

When i look at the tag team division right now it's basically Wyatt's, New Day, Enzo/Cass and Anderson Gallows. It's threadbare as is.

I might be worrying for zero reason, but you can't say they don't have a history of doing really stupid shit tbf. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Like I've said for years every time they introduce a new tag team or 2 it's usually at the expense of one being broken up. If they stopped *bleep* around with tag teams the division would be fine

Oh and they love to put 2 random main eventers together who hate each other, and they team up to beat a fully functional cohesive tag team unit (Which they always like to mention on commentary as if it's a thing) on RAW every couple months or so.

Division gets shat on by poor decisions.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Tonight. Definitely watching this.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Can't wait lol, Cruiserweight tournament is right after it btw lol.

Not sure i'm going to watch that though, might give it a try at some point hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Will watch main man nakamura tomorrow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 pm

CWC....

stay safe mt
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 pm

mt ffs pos needs to stop pretending he has a wife and kids and come back before fifa 17 is out
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Casciavit wrote:CWC....

stay safe mt

I mean i'm considering not even watching it lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah, I'll pass regarding the CWC. I don't think wrestling should be presented as a "sport".

The only 2 people who I would consider watching are Ibushi and Zack Sabre Jr. and I'm sure that those two will be in the finals.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 pm

I might watch it just to see guys who WWE might sign as sort of a scouting thing lol.

As i'm pretty sure quite a lot of these guys will be signed to a contract, even if it's just to NXT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 am

Balor and Nakamura was great, not sure it's as good as Nakamura and Zayn though.

Also decided to watch the CWC, was really entertaining with more selling and in ring storytelling than I imagined. Helped that Mauro Ranallo and Daniel Bryan were fantastic as the announcers mind.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:52 am

Prematch package of Balor-Nakamura was really good :bow:

Good match.

Nakamura is love. Nakamura is life. The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 22 Xwcq955
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 am

Kota Ibushi was amazing btw lol.

Not that it's surprising, also he faced some Samoan dude who is apparently cousins of Reigns and the Usos rofl

Who predictably was made to look strong before falling to Ibushi :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 am

We’ve noted how Vince McMahon is up on AJ Styles but there’s more to it than that. Vince is said to be extremely high on the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion right now and recently made the comments that he wishes they would’ve signed him 10 years ago.

At the same time, Vince is said to be down on Roman Reigns like never before, mainly due to the WWE Wellness Policy violation. Multiple sources note that this was the worst possible time for a Reigns failure as Vince was already starting to sour on him. Vince and other officials are more open to giving Reigns’ push to someone else, like Styles or Seth Rollins.

Vince is also high on Rollins, but that’s nothing new, and there have been talks of Seth and AJ being the new faces of RAW and SmackDown when the Brand Extension kicks in, not John Cena and Reigns.

On a related note, Finn Balor is scheduled for a huge push when he comes to the main roster this year. It will be interesting to see how long that push holds with Vince as we know Balor has Triple H’s full support.

Please be true The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 22 Wanknk2

I'll believe he's souring on Reigns when i see it though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Reigns was starting to impress during his AJ feud tbh, kinda started to like him more

Dont want to see him get too buried, still think he can be good
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 pm

ES wrote:Reigns was starting to impress during his AJ feud tbh, kinda started to like him more

Dont want to see him get too buried, still think he can be good

He's not going to get buried, i just think it just means he's not going to be unstoppably pushed to the moon. He should still be one of the top 5 or 6 guys, i agree with that.

That's assuming it's true anyway, which there's a huge possibility it isn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Judging by the Reigns video package they played during Raw i believe the push is still intact. He might not win the title in the next few month but surely he will not be given the Sheamus or the ADR treatment
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:27 pm

zizzle wrote:but surely he will not be given the Sheamus or the ADR treatment

I don't think the reports are saying that, just that they are moving away from the superman booking. Doesn't mean he's suddenly going to be a scrub.

He'll still be a top 3 or 4 guy on what ever brand he's on, because Vince is apparently souring on him as " the guy " doesn't he's going to be a jobber lol.

But like i said because multiple reports are saying this doesn't mean it's true, just that if it is then awesome. Like i said before i actually quite like Reigns i just don't think he should be booked as Cena 2.0, he should be booked in the upper mid card feud below that and float between that and the main event. ( aka what Dean Ambrose was doing before MITB)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:54 pm

I liked Roman most when he wasnt in the title picture after Mania 31 up until the rumble, i didnt mind him winning the rumble either, but his booking around that period rubbed me the wrong way. I think it's best for Roman to play second fiddle these days and work on his skills without the pressure of the title or fans hating on him just because Vince likes him.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Agreed, he should be around Kevin Owens or Bray Wyatt's level IMO.

If they all 3 produce the goods then push them accordingly and if all 3 did produce the goods then you have more stars to work with and a more interesting product.

It's really not rocket science, well apparently it is but you get me lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next