Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 31, 2016 10:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Just read about this thought:

Can you imagine if the High Sparrow selects Tommen as his champions in Cersei's trial?

Undead Mountain vs Tommen, he dies of course and Cersei goes absolutely nuts realizing that she fulfilled the witch's prophecy.

:bow:

We all know who the Faith's champion will be. The title of the next episode is "The Broken Man" Proud

Hype is coming.

As Hype as Honor

Fire and Hype.

Our is the Hype

Family, Duty, Hype.

Proud

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Sounds lame & fake I don't think you can pick a champion without the champion accepting

Not that I REALLY believe this will happen, but Tommen would accept seeing as he believes in every word the High Sparrow is telling him.

I just want Tommen to die and see Cersei's reaction. His death would mean actual chaos, with no obvious heir left.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Yeah seems like it's definitely going to be Loras.

And if you remember season 1, Loras has already bested Gregor Clegane in jousting. Though, I'd imaging fighting him, he stands little chance.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:30 am

Bah I'd say Loras has a decent chance against regular Mountain. Could go either way. But we don't know how good the unMountain is.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 am

could see something like loras running him through with a lethal blow then the un-mountain just grabs and rips him in two.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:21 am

Loras won't fight him though hmm (well I guess)
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:29 am

Liked this episode quite a bit. Was a good change of pace.

Arya is pretty much a lock to come out on top of the Waif somehow, some way.

Now that Dany has flourished, this arc has to maintain momentum or it'll just flounder again.

Awesome to see the Benhands theory fulfilled. Bran was just annoying though. Walder Frey returns! Proud. Really want to see more of this arc.

I have zero idea where the Kings Landing arc is going, but I loved that scene. The look Lady Olenna gave Mace Tyrell was priceless Laughing. How could such a smart woman give birth to such an imbecile is beyond me.

Great ep.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:09 am

Yeah have to say that was a decent episode. Not exactly the biggest fan of the show but I don't get how you could call that a filler episode lmao. Sure it had some problems but almost every episode had them.. are people watching this show for shock value only these days? Someone dies at the end of the episode = great episode?
I mean come on.. it's the 2nd worst rated episode of the whole show on imdb ffs
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:28 am

We haven't seen Dorne in a while. Pretty sure the next episode will be about them hmm
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Loras vs the Mountain Laughing the guy allowed himself to be caught by the sparrows like a pleb, he doesn't stand a chance. And that was before he spent several months in prison.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Loras didn't fight back. Shows his mindset is that of a pleb but says nothing about his skill imo hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Theory that the waif is arya herself
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 pm

What if the broken man is The Hound (:

#cleganebowl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Unsullied vs Dothraki going to be fun, I am sure they wont like the new fan boys of their Queen. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:Theory that the waif is arya herself

yea read it just now. Sounds promising and very plausible too. Will be epic if something like that actually happen. Very FC esque. Also the 8th episode is titled No One. Proud

Arya's story until season 4 last episode was GOAT. But ever since she set foot on Braavos, at least for me it began charting underwhelming terrains. Had her moments in these 16 episodes but largely i was left disappointed by her arc considering she is one of my favs. A theory like this can not only bring her arc back with a bang but also it can provide so much fodder for s07. I am boarding the hype train already. bounce

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:43 pm

No way Loras is going to fight in the combat. If Margery can even avert a possible embarrassment of walking naked which actually is nothing compared to fighting the mountain, chances of loras in a TbC is almost nil. And moreover the queen wont allow it now that she has more or less joined the faith's ways.
The 'broken man' is indeed going to be the Faith's champion and considering we have been hearing the name a few times in the House of Black and white lately from Waif, i think he is going to make a return, old Sandor that is. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Got a link to the Arya-Waif theory? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:55 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Glory wrote:No way Loras is going to fight in the combat. If Margery can even avert a possible embarrassment of walking naked which actually is nothing compared to fighting the mountain, chances of loras in a TbC is almost nil. And moreover the queen wont allow it now that she has more or less joined the faith's ways.
The 'broken man' is indeed going to be the Faith's champion and considering we have been hearing the name a few times in the House of Black and white lately from Waif, i think he is going to make a return, old Sandor that is. Proud

Considering Sandor's attitude towards the gods that would loopholey.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:44 pm

*bleep* the gods :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Sad I binged watched more than I ever have, only Breaking Bad was like this.

Season 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> season 5

6 = 4 > 3 > 1 > 2 >>>5

I couldn't stop watching after seeing Jon die, I knew something like was coming but even then the scene was too epic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:45 pm

If Loras fights then thats it, its gonna be full on civil war.

The only reason I see that happening is if he is told something like "you'll be hanged and winning this trial is the only way to atone and survive". There is no way he is beating the zombie though so he'll die/the trial gets interrupted and the tyrell's start the war.

My bet is on Lancel fighting though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Welcome Rincon Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Night gathers and now his watch begins, it shall not end until his death Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:24 pm

what is dead my never die

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:35 pm

All men must serve. Faceless Men most of all.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next