Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by S Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Loan or not, i have a good feeling this happen. We missed his CL mentality in Europe. Welcome back cheers

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Firenze Sat May 12, 2018 11:19 pm

as shit as he is Chelsea won't let him go without bringing in a top replacement and I don't know if any are available tbh

I guess either Icardi or Higuain to Chelsea?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Firenze wrote:
Doc wrote:How can anyone accuse Jjuve of lacking ambition when these rumours pop up is beyond me.

Because when Chelsea quote them 60m, they'll respond with a counter-offer of a loan with an option payable over 10 years and when Chelsea laugh at them they'll target some eastern european lad that plays for Chievo or Sampdoria instead. Proud

and holy shit, 1 league goal this entire year? yikes.

I don't know about you but that's proper Jjuve ambizione. Checked whoscored and Ante Budimir, 6 goals in Serie A, 26 and plays for Crotone. Perfect signing for those CL nights. And he's Croatian too. Ufff to the extreme.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Who started this uffff meme? And why are you such a evil person?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Who started this uffff meme?  And why are you such a evil person?

Started by yours truly Proud

I see it has gone mainstream now. Uffff
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Doc wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Doc wrote:How can anyone accuse Jjuve of lacking ambition when these rumours pop up is beyond me.

Because when Chelsea quote them 60m, they'll respond with a counter-offer of a loan with an option payable over 10 years and when Chelsea laugh at them they'll target some eastern european lad that plays for Chievo or Sampdoria instead. Proud

and holy shit, 1 league goal this entire year? yikes.

I don't know about you but that's proper Jjuve ambizione. Checked whoscored and Ante Budimir, 6 goals in Serie A, 26 and plays for Crotone. Perfect signing for those CL nights. And he's Croatian too. Ufff to the extreme.

that Mandzukic Budimir Pjaca trident. ufff indeedido. I also saw his WhoScored in the match against Juve wasn't all that far from Dybala's rating tbh. I think you may be onto something.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Buying Alvaro Morata for 70 million € must be the single most stupid transfer decision ever made by a top club.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:00 pm

and so the circle closes @S

Alvaro Morata

Transfer fees accumulated (in moves Real-> Juve-> Real-> Chelsea-> Atletico)

20m+30m+70m+60m = 180m €

Number of goals scored in the last 9 seasons in La Liga, Serie A, and Premier League:

2+8+8+7+15+11+5+6+12 = 84

O FENOMENO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Buying Alvaro Morata for 70 million € must be the single most stupid transfer decision ever made by a top club.

whats so strange is and i just read that It is expected to be a loan for €10m with option to buy at the end of the season for €45m. even if he is a success .... dunno if he is still worth that much of a money .. i guess atletico is just trying to recoup as much as they can but any club to pay 10 + 45 million exercising option would be .... huh.. whats ya guys smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:54 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:and so the circle closes @S

Alvaro Morata

Transfer fees accumulated (in moves Real-> Juve-> Real-> Chelsea-> Atletico)

20m+30m+70m+60m = 180m €

Number of goals scored in the last 9 seasons in La Liga, Serie A, and Premier League:

2+8+8+7+15+11+5+6+12 = 84

O FENOMENO

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 16 Sddefault
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:33 am

S wrote:Loan or not, i have a good feeling this happen. We missed his CL mentality in Europe. Welcome back cheers

Two years later, always the plan :coffee:

Welcome home. Hope to be convinced by him this time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:42 am

Morata - if he himself realizes or not is better a super sub player than a regular player. If Juve are getting him as a backup option then its not that bad but its quite expensive loan deal in my books. 10 million / option to buy for 45 million and per sky has apparently option to extend the loan for another 10 million with option to buy for 35 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:18 pm

He has to play better than he’s ever played to be worth the option to buy, so that part isn’t the worst

I’m not sure whether it’s true or not but Di Marzio reported that once the Dzeko deal was stalling, it was Pirlo who asked for Morata. They had a good relationship at the club when Morata was here the first time around.

It’s nice that he slots into an attack with Ronaldo and Dybala. He’s basically here to be mobile, be another target in the box and do some tracking back. I actually think it’s a good fit but I’m not a fan of the move. Dzeko would’ve brought another level of quality that Morata just doesn’t have as a striker

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:34 pm

i believe it if it was pirlo who was asking morata if dzeko deal fell through - like u said has good relationship with players and pirlo knows morata well. 10 million a year loan is pretty hefty but i guess u guys have money to burn ye?

so reported 10 million loan option to buy for 45 mil ; has clause for extended loan for another 10 million with option to exercise at 35 million.

either way feels like morata is going to be at juve for more than a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Looks like it too. He’s the only striker on the squad right now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:02 pm

At this point the only explanation I'm willing to accept for Morata being always on the move is that most of his transfer fees is actually part of that laundering of dirty money that's been in the news lately.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:51 pm

If Pirlo personally requested Morata then we can safely assume he will flop as a coach.

That being said though, 10m loan doesn't sound that bad. They don't have to buy him out if he sucks.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:12 pm

From Castilla to Madrid: "It’s my dream to be here"
From Madrid to Juventus : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Juventus to Madrid : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Madrid to Chelsea : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Chelsea to Patetico : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Patetico to Juventus : "It’s my dream to be here"
From first meeting his girlfriends parents: "It’s my dream to be here"

This guy is the biggest dreamer in the world Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:25 pm

How is his value still 40m+ lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:From Castilla to Madrid: "It’s my dream to be here"
From Madrid to Juventus : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Juventus to Madrid : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Madrid to Chelsea : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Chelsea to Patetico : "It’s my dream to be here"
From Patetico to Juventus : "It’s my dream to be here"
From first meeting his girlfriends parents: "It’s my dream to be here"

This guy is the biggest dreamer in the world Laughing

Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:55 am

lol his first words upon juve signing was almost along the lines above ..... Very Happy
that being said its going to be exciting to see what he has got ; its probably his last shot of playing in a top club

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:15 am

After 3(or 4?) disallowed goals in the 5 matches of CL so far, Morata is still the joint CL top scorer with 6 goals Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:34 am

Not just that he has proven so many wrong (me included) and not just is he scoring goals but crucial ones and backing up his statement on how he is a more complete player.

He does always seem one game away from that broken confidence that occurs with him and a lot of echos are now with Fernando Torres, who of course was better and more technical but like Torres, Morata was a very emotional character who you could almost read him on the pitch in what is going through within him.

But he has gone through such moments so far in Juve this season and somehow overcome them beautifully. And holds his own well with CR and combines too. More so with Chiesa, on that note.

Better for me as the only advantage for me is that I will get to see Alvaro perform for Spain, to which he has been good as a whole, in his career.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Morata's sister is more important than him around  GL anyway, but nice to see him slot right back into his old Juve CL form.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:35 pm

lol so we're pretending like he's actaully a good player again now because he put some goals past some scrubs in the CL...

will bump in 12 months when Juve fans are desperate to get rid of him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:56 pm

He's been really good so far. If he keeps it up playing anywhere near that level he'll be a proper bargain

which of course would be so typical 2020
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next