Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Firenze Sun 22 May - 16:12:58

think he should stay at Juventus tbh if there is any choice there, clearly a fan favorite there. Can see him flopping everywhere else bar Ligue 1 with PSG. Of course money talks though so I'd expect him to end up in PL. Probably Chelsea.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by breva Sun 22 May - 16:13:06

S wrote:
breva wrote:The contract further states that Juventus and/or the player can pay 80 million euro to Madrid to avoid Madrid's buy back.

I have read the .pdf.It says Juventus have to pay 80M to Madrid if they sell him to another club before 2017.

Not that we have to pay 80M to avoid the buyback.

Perhaps you misread the clause:

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 2 Morata10
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun 22 May - 16:16:32

He is a bit overrated, the new Javier Portillo :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 22 May - 16:17:57

First Vidal, then Pogba and now this.

Stop passive-aggressively whoring out your players, Sugar.

It's disgusting.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 22 May - 16:18:07

Is it so ? Spanish speakers on other forums were stating otherwise.
If that is the case,i'm sure Italian papers would've picked up on this.
Instead they are running around with rumors that we'll pay 25-30M to avoid the buyback which is basically the same as Madrid triggering the clause and selling him for 50-60M to an EPL club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 22 May - 16:20:39

Hapless_Hans wrote:First Vidal, then Pogba and now this.

Stop passive-aggressively whoring out your players, Sugar.

It's disgusting.

Says the Pep whore

Last edited by S on Sun 22 May - 16:28:32; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun 22 May - 16:25:11

S wrote:Is it so ? Spanish speakers on other forums were stating otherwise.
If that is the case,i'm sure Italian papers would've picked up on this.
Instead they are running around with rumors that we'll pay 25-30M to avoid the buyback which is basically the same as Madrid triggering the clause and selling him for 50-60M to an EPL club.

They are wrong, or have not had the opportunity to read the contract and are bullshitting. As I said, I have the contract and I have posted the clause which sets the terms for rescinding the contract. It's just a fact, nothing to argue about.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 22 May - 16:28:34

Breva is right. What he posted says that there is an 80mill clause that must be paid to Real Madrid in case Juventus and Morata unilaterally break Morata's contract with Real Madrid.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun 22 May - 16:35:19

I think Italian journalists have mistranslated "vendra'" which means "will sell" in Italian but in Spanish and in the case of the clause means "will be" followed by "obligado" which together means "will be obligated" (to pay the 80 million).
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun 22 May - 16:39:18

I'm sure Tom can decipher that as he's fluent in 6 different languages
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun 22 May - 16:43:04

One less than me. Just kidding, I only speak 4 languages fluently, but I can read and write in another 3.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 22 May - 23:09:49

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjFvLU2W0AAQZH8.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 22 May - 23:16:32

I cant beleave clubs agree to this buy back crap when they sign a player. you cant win. you want him to be a good player but if he is then you lose him. if they don't take him back it means he is not that great.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 22 May - 23:27:17

Unique wrote:I cant beleave clubs agree to this buy back crap when they sign a player. you cant win. you want him to be a good player but if he is then you lose him. if they don't take him back it means he is not that great.

But you get that player for an amount of time and you get money for it. It doesn't have to be a bad deal. If he does leave then we had him for 2 years where he helped and we got 10 mill.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 22 May - 23:28:39

He will go to Madrid and be benched for a year until he secures his Valencia move.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun 22 May - 23:57:23

quite curious to know how fans of the clubs linked to him feel about potentially buying him @RealGunner @Gil @Kick @sportsczy hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 23 May - 0:09:07

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:I cant beleave clubs agree to this buy back crap when they sign a player. you cant win. you want him to be a good player but if he is then you lose him. if they don't take him back it means he is not that great.

But you get that player for an amount of time and you get money for it. It doesn't have to be a bad deal. If he does leave then we had him for 2 years where he helped and we got 10 mill.
that's a fair point. but still not great for you guys to lose him. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 23 May - 0:13:04

Its not, but he is leaving 30mill behind. If Madrid ask for more than 10-15 max then I wouldn't do it. 50mill for him is too much.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 May - 0:31:28

Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

At the end of the day, its 30M for a player that isn't first choice at Juventus.
Also, Juventus could retain his services if they were willing to pay again, won't exercise the option to do so.

I am sad to see him go, but I understand completely the reasoning not to make sure he stays. It just makes the summer market that much more interesting as now Juventus will surely buy a forward

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 23 May - 1:03:28

Luca wrote:
Unique wrote:
rincon wrote:

At the end of the day, its 30M for a player that isn't first choice at Juventus.
Also, Juventus could retain his services if they were willing to pay again, won't exercise the option to do so.

I am sad to see him go, but I understand completely the reasoning not to make sure he stays. It just makes the summer market that much more interesting as now Juventus will surely buy a forward
who are you hoping to get mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon 23 May - 1:13:26

Assuming Madrid buy him for 30 million euro between 1 July and 15 July this year and there is a club that will pay 80 million euro for him, and come to terms with Morata's salary and perquisite demands, then Madrid would be stupid not make 50 million euro with a quick flip. However, Madrid might be more interested, to maintain the excellent relations they have with Juventus, in getting something less than 80 million to rescind the contract and let Juventus keep him.

John Elkann (Gianni Agnelli's grandson) and the chairman of EXOR probably has a good relationship with Florentino and might promise to give Florentino's construction company a contract to build a Fiat Chrysler or New Holland factory somewhere. For example. These things happen.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 23 May - 1:17:14

Unique wrote:
Luca wrote:
Unique wrote: that's a fair point. but still not great for you guys to lose him. Thumbs up

who are you hoping to get mate.

Really depends on who is available. I think Berardi seems very likely, I'm a fan of his. His numbers in Italy are actually much more impressive than Morata's are, but he does not bring that big game presence due to a lack of experience on that front. Morata is so mature for his age because of all that experience.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 23 May - 2:02:06

Kevin Gameiro is being heavily linked to Madrid... so Morata is moving somewhere.  Either Juve pay the fee Madrid wants to keep him or Madrid will exercise the option and move him somewhere else.

He's only 23 so someone out there will be willing to pay market for him... which i would guess is around 40 mil.  Only 10 mil difference.  But 10 mil is 10 mil lol.

On a side note...  West Ham offered Lyon 40 mil for Lacazette that Aulas refused outright (or so Aulas says).  Lacazette is a more established pro striker...  but he doesn't play for a big team in a top league.  So Morata's experience evens that out imo.  Lacazette can really score though... so i don't know.  My guess is that that he goes for 50-60 mil while Morata goes for the 40 I mentioned.

The market has become insane with all the EPL money to go along with the traditional crazies out there. The lack of strikers has made things even more crazy. With Cavani out of the picture, Ibra going to Man U likely and Dortmund wanting 100 mil for Auba... there isn't much out there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon 23 May - 3:00:21

Firenze wrote:quite curious to know how fans of the clubs linked to him feel about potentially buying him @RealGunner @Gil @Kick @sportsczy hmm

Chelsea won't buy him, I'm surprised there is any interest.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 23 May - 3:42:06

Kick wrote:
Firenze wrote:quite curious to know how fans of the clubs linked to him feel about potentially buying him @RealGunner @Gil @Kick @sportsczy hmm

Chelsea won't buy him, I'm surprised there is any interest.

He's a backup. Madrid are not looking for him to start. I think he's the perfect supersub tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon 23 May - 3:49:56

I agree. I cant see any reason why Real shouldn't activate the buy-back. What do they have to lose by doing so - they can just flog him for a tidy profit after a season or two if things don't work out. He makes a great subbie and will fancy his chances to challenge Benzema over the next two years.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next