CBarca
windkick
Hapless_Hans
zizzle
McAgger
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start Empty Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start

Post by McAgger Sun May 15, 2016 2:13 am

I've seen enough.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start Empty Re: Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start

Post by zizzle Sun May 15, 2016 2:17 am

Juvi activated his buy out clause and it's up to him to move. Great move for Juvi, not so for Serie A
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start Empty Re: Pjanic would walk into any midfield in the world and start

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 15, 2016 3:05 am

thought he was joining us?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun May 15, 2016 3:44 am

It's far from a done deal at this point
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 15, 2016 5:36 am

Read a rumor some months back we were considering going after him. Haven't heard much about it since then though. Probably not old enough, and not from Sevilla enough for Lucho to approve of.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 15, 2016 5:42 am

Think he could fill in for Iniesta pretty decently. I've been a fan for years now tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 15, 2016 6:17 am

Cabaye level player. Will be a sub if he moved to any top club.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 am

Cabaye level lol. Just admit you haven't watched him. Top midfielder, don't think he will join us though, too much friction there. Bayern, Chelsea or staying at Roma I'd guess.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 15, 2016 11:40 am

Would like an actual attacking midfielder next season, can he play as one?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 15, 2016 11:51 am

Indeed he is overrated.

He has exceptional foot but he has no pace and he's absolutely lazy. Free kicks often hide his inconsistency.
He's a very good player, but exactly " overrated" in his literal meaning . I don't believe he'd play in some top clubs, and I pefer to have a Nainggolan than him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

He isn't that great. Very good player but the quality of midfielders nowadays have gone down so he probably would be considered in the tier 2 at least

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

McAgger 'seen enough' just from yesterday's game against Milan, my cousin and me would've bossed the Milan midfield if we were playing yesterday (Locatelli, Bertolacci, enough said)

Anyways, i mostly agree with Robes, come high tide times watch Pjanic laze off and disappear for most of the game
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Nainggolan is better but he is also better than most. That's not much of an insult. Many teams could use him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Glad its settled then. Thought I was in the minority of not rating/wanting him that much.
RG's post sums it perfectly i think. The quality of CMs has depreciated far too much that you tend to say players like Pjanic is legit. Ander Herrera last season was better than him at everything.

Too bad people want Pjanic right now at United when it is very much possible that after one season playing for us he too can easily become another Ander (of now) under the current management/setup at United. The same guys will then say he is shite and will cry demanding to go for a shinier toy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 15, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm a huge fan of him for obvious reasons , but i think Roma is his ceiling.

Not exactly the best " 10 " around if you play him in that position ,nor is he the dynamic CM that will track back ,handle pressure or blitz through opponents lines when you need a push forward .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Like him a lot.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm

is he really that good? i have barely seen him play, i do remember that time he scored against us at lyon when sergio ramos was running his mouth to the media. what position in midfield does he play? anyone we can compare him too or he's just good in his own right?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 15, 2016 4:09 pm

If he leaves Serie zZZZZ, he will be a flop.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun May 15, 2016 4:25 pm

I think his position will be a DPL guided by 2 Box to Box hard-working players. Juventus are apparently interested.

Imagine -

James
Stroot Radja
Pjanic

Juve should try to spend as much cash as possible & build a team which can challenge for the CHL.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm

So you think the key to Juve's success is buying Roma's midfield + James ? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 15, 2016 4:38 pm

I honestly thought he would be become a great one based on his skill level. But he never really developed a whole lot after he left Lyon. He's basically Isco without the work rate.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Should come to Juventus.Enough said.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 am

Pjanic became a different player at Roma, doesn't play as 10 anymore. He is much more of a CM than Isco. He plays as a creative CM on the side of a midfield 3 or in front of the defense. At times Roma used an AM but it has been Nainggolan there or Perotti now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 19, 2016 11:17 am

No he wouldn't. Kinda meh.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Love Mire, but agree with Robes mostly. He has a tendency to disappear for whole matches at a time, as was the case during our period of draws both this season and last season. He just happens to be in fantastic form right now. That said, I highly doubt he's going to Juve unless Roma force that on him.

Bayern, Barcelona, maybe even PSG, United or City are likely destinations.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next