Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
M99
Freeza
LeSwagg James
22 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:00 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Man are you kidding me? Are the hawks really giving 70 million to that bum Howard?

They can *bleep* off. Drunk driving coach and now this. I'm not supporting them anymore. First local team I quit on

Hop on the Cavs bandwagon bro

LaughingLaughingLaughing Nah I think you guys are full

I'm thinking Charlotte with my boy Lin.

Plus its the closest team to Atlanta.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:20 am

Laughing

Durant was apparently blown away by the Clips presentation. I said that's where I would go a few weeks back.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:23 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Man are you kidding me? Are the hawks really giving 70 million to that bum Howard?

They can *bleep* off. Drunk driving coach and now this. I'm not supporting them anymore. First local team I quit on

Raptors are open fam, we got Drake, we got a team, we've got the best slogan (We the north) Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:03 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Lin just signed with the Nets
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:10 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Laughing

Durant was apparently blown away by the Clips presentation. I said that's where I would go a few weeks back.

They would have to trade Blake and a couple guys from their bench
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:20 am

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Laughing

They would have to trade Blake and a couple guys from their bench

Would be a weird situation to pick tbh. Can't see how CP3 and DeAndre is a better situation than OKC.

I call BS on these reports. Probably Clippers trying leaking it. The same reports came out last year with our failed Lamarcus meeting.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:36 am

Wait Mike Conley got 153m Shocked rofl

Three players in NBA history made 30m or more: MJ, Kobe and now Mike Conley. Biggest contract in NBA history rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:56 am

dmize wrote:Wait Mike Conley got 153m Shocked rofl

Three players in NBA history made 30m or more: MJ, Kobe and now Mike Conley. Biggest contract in NBA history rofl

Well, let's use relative numbers. How many % of the cap do they earn. Jordan's must be too big to ever happen again.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:47 am

dmize wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Lin just signed with the Nets

Jesus christ. Well I definitely WONT be supporting Brooklyn. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:48 am

All these deals and moves are just cray cray
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 am

The Golden State Warriors want to lure Kevin Durant and put even more offense on the floor.

Durant, the top prize in this year's free-agent class, met with the Warriors on Friday in The Hamptons outside New York. A person close to the situation said Warriors owner Joe Lacob, general manager Bob Myers, coach Steve Kerr and All-Stars Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson were among those present. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the matter.
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ap-source-durant-meets-warriors-40292316

Still don't think it will happen. But how do you guys see such a move will impact the Warriors as a team, Curry as the main guy, and Durant and his game? hmm

Will egos clash?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:50 am

Apparently Knicks want Wade Laughing

Phil has clearly been playing MyTeam on 2K, probably shelled out a load of cash to get that 06 Wade too.

Rose
Wade
Melo
Porzingis
Noah

Would have been great in 2011 tbf. ( Sans Porzingis)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Apparently Knicks want Wade Laughing

Phil has clearly been playing MyTeam on 2K, probably shelled out a load of cash to get that 06 Wade too.

Rose
Wade
Melo
Porzingis
Noah

Would have been great in 2011 tbf. ( Sans Porzingis)

To be honest, Wade would still be the best player on that team. He had a great season and was great in the playoffs.

That team is made of glass though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm inclined to agree, not really laughing at Wade though moreso the collection of injury hit former elite players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 37 XrQkng3

Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Freeza

I don't mind really. There's probably some team options on the deals. Also, please remind yourselves how the cap has gone from like 58m to 100m in like 4 years. Contracts are not comparable. Mozgov is weird, but we had to use our cap on someone to not get punished for not using enough cap space. I like the Deng signing. He's a great locker room guy that can help our young guys develop and maybe teach them some defense.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:36 am

NFL players bitching on Twitter about how high NBA players salaries are Laughing must suck to get hit so much for peanuts rofl

Rubbish sport.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:52 am

Blue Barrett wrote:NFL players bitching on Twitter about how high NBA players salaries are Laughing must suck to get hit so much for peanuts rofl

Rubbish sport.

They should stop being brain damaged in CBA negotiations tbh. They can't even get guaranteed money. Also much harder to get in NBA than NFL
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:21 am

peanuts? Laughing

I'm quite sure their least loaded player still gets paid more than the whole of GL combined.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:47 am

He obviously means by comparison to the NBA when there's a higher risk of injury yet you still get paid less.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Noah to Knicks lmao when did this happen

Can't wait for Butler to leave aswell
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He obviously means by comparison to the NBA when there's a higher risk of injury yet you still get paid less.

This. Obviously, most athletes earn more than most working class citizens, even more than most entertainers. I'm speaking based solely on sports earning purposes here. For a sport that's supposed to be the biggest in the US and generating so much money, it's appalling that they get paid so little compared to the NBA (even before this new NBA salary cap) despite the high long term injury risks involved. Getting paid less for higher risk. Where does that happen? Laughing They must have a shit players association.

NBA cap will rise to $110m in 2 seasons, if I'm not mistaken(and stay there for the foreseeable future) so guys are going to get paid EVEN MORE Laughing I bet you Lebron keeps signing 1 year deals until it's time to take a chunk of that $110m salary cap.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He obviously means by comparison to the NBA when there's a higher risk of injury yet you still get paid less.

This. Obviously, most athletes earn more than most working class citizens, even more than most entertainers. I'm speaking based solely on sports earning purposes here. For a sport that's supposed to be the biggest in the US and generating so much money, it's appalling that they get paid so little compared to the NBA (even before this new NBA salary cap) despite the high long term injury risks involved. Getting paid less for higher risk. Where does that happen? Laughing They must have a shit players association.

NBA cap will rise to $110m in 2 seasons, if I'm not mistaken(and stay there for the foreseeable future) so guys are going to get paid EVEN MORE Laughing I bet you Lebron keeps signing 1 year deals until it's time to take a chunk of that $110m salary cap.

The NFLPA is the worst in any sport. Just look at Brady's suspension. The commisioner has full power and he doesn't need evidence to suspend players. How they did that is beyond me. Shit negotiating. Won't happen at the next cba. Can see NFL getting locked out for an entire season next year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:12 am

There should be a 'superstar clause' in the league.. Some players are straight forward but, for the boarderline guys (i.e. Kevin Love) the NBA should select a committee of 20 respected journalists that will vote on whether that player is a superstar or not.. When that player who may or may not be considered a superstar hits FA, the committe takes a vote .. 15 out of 20 votes would be needed for him to be called a superstar

These superstars can then get a much bigger max than anyone else.. A good 15-20 million or so a year more than the other biggest max in the league.. A player like Mike Conley should never be close to players like LeBron and KD ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 am

Just decide it by say top 10 in MVP voting consistently or all NBA team selections.

Getting people to vote to decide whether you get extra money would be silly lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next