Onyx
Kaladin
RealGunner
zizzle
Jay29
18 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by M99 Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 am

I recently discovered this rofl Absolutely killed me rofl

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:14 am

That pop is disgusting Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:34 am

Strangely enough....I like the gimmick the Vaudevillans use hmm....Very unique. Was pretty refreshing to see actually.

Baron Corbin seems mildly interesting. Apollo Crews will likely job it in the Intercontinent/US Camp circuit and I have no idea what to make of Enzo and Cass.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:37 am

Michael Cole Laughing

Kennedy hits a normal piledriver " Kennedy hits the Tombstone Piledriver ! " rofl :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:38 am

@McLewis wrote:Strangely enough....I like the gimmick the Vaudevillans use hmm....Very unique. Was pretty refreshing to see actually.

Baron Corbin seems mildly interesting. Apollo Crews will likely job it in the Intercontinent/US Camp circuit and I have no idea what to make of Enzo and Cass.

I worry it's a bit too unique if you understand where i'm coming from though, not sure the crowd will take to it very well. hmm

As for the others i'm of the belief that Corbin and Crews are not really ready but i think Enzo and Cass will do well assuming they actually take Tag Teams seriously and give them people to face.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:45 am

Never liked Vaudevillains. Had an absolute waste of a reign as NXT tag champs. Enzo and Cass should have won in Brooklyn.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:50 am

At least they have a gimmick, which is enough to satisfy me. hmm

Corbin's still developing and I'm liking his lone wolf and anti smark gimmick. Knowing WWE though they'll do a Reigns and shove him into the main event before he's ready.

Enzo should eventually split from Cass and go on a singles run. I'm curious to see his promo ability in a serious singles feud.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:55 am

Would like to see them stop splitting up tag teams tbh, far too many teams get split up when they shouldn't because WWE are desperate for another Shawn Michaels.

Not everyone is made to be a singles star imo hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:57 am

And Apollo Crews is basically the next:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 23 15300%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kofi_kingston%20wwe%20wwe_intercontinental_championship%20wwe_united_states_championship

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:58 am

That gif Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:04 am

2006 is pretty crap based on the PPVs tbh, basically carried by 3 feuds.

DX vs Vince, Edge and Cena, Taker and Kennedy. Rest is awful.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:13 am

@Onyx wrote:At least they have a gimmick, which is enough to satisfy me. hmm

Corbin's still developing and I'm liking his lone wolf and anti smark gimmick. Knowing WWE though they'll do a Reigns and shove him into the main event before he's ready.

Enzo should eventually split from Cass and go on a singles run. I'm curious to see his promo ability in a serious singles feud.

Enzo going solo will have the same effect it had on Scotty 2 Hotty imo hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 am

dafuq was this

AJ Styles: In order to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion, if I have beat THE guy...so be it.

Roman: You haven't been here that long. To be THE champ, you gotta have THE Championship. In order to have this, you have to beat THE guy.

That's exactly what he said Laughing

Last edited by M99 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:36 am

@M99 wrote:I recently discovered this rofl Absolutely killed me rofl

remember watching the real version of this live

even i felt embarrassed for him Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:03 am

@Onyx wrote:Nah, Sandow got over playing Miz's sidekick. He dropped the intellectual gimmick 2 years ago, though I think he's been using it recently.

Then what's his gimmick!!??!?!?!?!?? hmm hmm hmm
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 am

@Onyx wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Onyx wrote:Giving them more time or longer matches isn't the right way imo. Doing that is just a cheap hopeful shortcut. Remember the goal here isn't to appreciate their wrestling skills, it's to make people care about them as a whole. The longer matches will come with time.

What would make me care about the divas? Big storylines. Put them into main event/midcard storylines with males and I'd watch them. But giving divas more time is the equivalent of giving male jobbers more time. It won't make a difference. Laughing

The two matches in question do have storylines behind them though. Albeit it only started this week so there is probably more to come from them but still.

Doesn't matter though. If Fandango and Adam Rose, 2 jobbers had a storyline, would anyone care? That's my point. Divas are in the same tier as male jobbers. That's why nobody cares about them.

I cared about the Brie vs Steph storyline 2 years ago because it was a main event story. Likewise with AJ Lee/Punk/Bryan.

You're completely wrong there. That's saying Trish/Lita/Mickie/Victoria drew less and got less of a reaction than Carlito/Rob Conway/Shelton Benjamin/Simon Dean/Funaki/whatever other jobber was there around that time which is clearly not true. If they build the division and have female wrestlers that people care about, they will get over and they will draw. Sex shouldn't be, and isn't a barrier.

And in MMA, how come the women's bantamweight division have some of the most popular fighters and some of the most well drawing matches? Just because they're female doesn't mean they're at the bottom of the ladder. There's clearly a market out there for them.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:54 am

@RealGunner wrote:Lesnar's next squash feud should be interesting

RIP Wyatt family
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:58 am

AJ-Reigns will be a great match.

Y2J-Ambrose will be interesting. Jericho can call out Ambrose for being a failure. While his Shield brothers were winning the WWE title he was getting squashed by Lesnar.

That way immediate heat is created.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:38 am

@M99 wrote:dafuq was this

AJ Styles: In order to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion, if I have beat THE guy...so be it.

Roman: You haven't been here that long. To be THE champ, you gotta have THE Championship. In order to have this, you have to beat THE guy.

Reigns Laughing

It's good he's acting more arrogant, smug and condescending though. It's a better fit for his character than " I overcome all the odds " anti authority figure.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 am

Seriously, when the writers gave Reigns that promo, did Reigns not read it and think "this is dumb, I'm not saying this?" I mean, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here that he didn't come up with that line on his own.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:06 am

@M99 wrote:dafuq was this

Damn Regins is so bland Laughing

Even if they turn him heel, I highly doubt he'll be interesting.

And I think AJ should be doing better on the mic.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:31 am

Vanilla is less bland than Reigns sadly.

Really like the look of him and he's good in-ring performer, but sheesh.....he was the most interesting when all he did was brood and look at the camera menacing and say like 2 words when he was the enforcer for the Shield. The more he's talked, the worse it's gotten for him creatively.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:14 pm

If i'm being honest i hope the storyline evolves into something more than just " i'm the guy" and i'm gonna beat " the guy ".

Otherwise it will get boring very fast. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Great Khali was in a WWE PPV main event rofl

Vince pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Khali squashed the Undertaker in a PPV at some point I remember that much.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:07 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Khali squashed the Undertaker in a PPV at some point I remember that much.

Yeah i remembered that, i didn't remember him being in a WWE title match with Cena though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum