Art Morte
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
rwo power
Collblanc
51 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 Empty Re: CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Wolfsburg have done well. They deserve their victory.
Real Madrid was embarrassing to watch. So many shots going to the sky...

Very difficult to overcome this. I don't like our odds especially with Benz out injured. Ramos decline along with Danilo incompetence very troubling. Very, very difficult.

Defeating barcelona in their own home and then this happens? Football sure can be very amusing in regards to twists and turns.
Hopefully benzema not out too long or we're screwed. Moment he got hurt, I already felt the night would not go well for us.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 Empty Re: CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 pm

If you don't have the means to play in a way you don't play that way. ANY good coach would know that it is suicide to do so.

Madrid is an unbalanced team in their squad itself and that is absolutely not Zidane's fault but anyone thinking sending Castilla to 3rd division and beating shit teams 7-0 and bottling up against any good side is a good sign for an upcoming coach is clearly deluded. Let him remain a headbutting legend who cost the national team he was captaining a World Cup by stupid behaviour Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Madrid is a counter attacking team.when faced parked bus they fail.against parked bus in such crowded areas you need short passes close dribbles and one twos

Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:15 pm

I am all for criticizing Zidane and his choices in tactics but I really can't blame him for Ramos and Pepe. I honestly think Hala needs to write RG a hand written apology for saying he is our best CB.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 pm

eelir wrote:RM will fix this. 2 goals are nothing for the return leg. They just have to keep the composure and not let a goal in and they are gold, can score 3 easily.

I agree with this. As much as I enjoyed seeing Wolfpack win today, I don't think they can repeat this performance at the Bernabeu. Wolfsburg isn't gonna find the back of the net that easy
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Defeating barcelona in their own home and then this happens? Football sure can be very amusing in regards to twists and turns.
because barcelona allows you to counter attack.you need to learn how to play against wolsfburg and a.madrid
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Madrid has too many players that can turn it around at any moment so its a long way to go for this clash to be done.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

We didn't play well tonight and we didn't play well against Barça either. This stunning defeat was bound to happen. Some Real Madrid fans were just too proud or too positively predisposed toward certain players or Z to admit it.

There's absolutely no excuse for this cringeworthy performance. But when you struggle against Roma and seem to have a hard time beating teams away from home regardless of their caliber, you'll get exposed eventually.

Whether we will turn this around in the return leg remains to be seen. But one thing for sure, we will not win the CL, and deservedly so.

This is what I hate about the CL, this luck or lack thereof that makes great teams like Juventus exit the competition too early while inferior teams like Real Madrid are still in it, and getting smashed to pieces by the likes of Wolfsburg.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Cheer up Madridistas, at least you only have Eibar this weekend so you can use that game as a confidence booster before playing Wolfsburg again. I imagine they will bounce back and advance at home
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:27 pm

In the 2nd Roma game it was pretty obvious that something is wrong and lacking at RM. But let's not jump to conclusions.

btw Laughing
CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 9urh2f
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 pm

windkick wrote:Cheer up Madridistas, at least you only have Eibar this weekend so you can use that game as a confidence booster before playing Wolfsburg again. I imagine they will bounce back and advance at home

We probably needed this as a fan base. We (not here obviously) have been acting like complete ass hats since the Clasico and this match should remind them (us) that we haven't done anything to be boastful about. And for all the talk about yesterday's match and whatever was deemed to be fair or unfair, Barcelona won and performed like a real defending champion.

We had Danilo playing wide forward while Ramos and Pepe could not pass a ball properly from 5 yards out.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I like how Cristiano just stops jogging when Draxler goes his direction

https://streamable.com/vqa5

Torres would have put him down :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Are people still calling Draxler over rated btw? I don't see much of him, but when I do he certainly plays well
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Nope, he has been class for Wolfsburg this season.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:42 pm

rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Meh. This is just another Bayern-Porto. Easily can see a cricket score, how ever a cricket score looks like, for Real at the Bernabeu.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nope, he has been class for Wolfsburg this season.

He has performed only in the CL, not in the league.

Jury still out.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:54 pm

CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 Los-mejores-memes-del-del-madrid-wolfsburgo-1459977477215
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Meh. This is just another Bayern-Porto. Easily can see a cricket score, how ever a cricket score looks like, for Real at the Bernabeu.
CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 A_cric10
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:57 pm

eelir wrote:

I am confused. We had so much talk about some calls yesterday, but nothing tonight.

Can someone explain here, how many yellows is normal to be given in this situation? Is it one, two? And to which player? Also which player did actually get the card?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 pm

i haven't seen much of draxler, i don't watch wolfsburg. but,considering how terrible danilo was, i'd chill out on draxler's talent (watch him do a ronaldinho at the bernabeu and receive an ovation). madrid needs a plan b. if we keep the ball, we don't play jack
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 pm

I only got back home in time for the last 10 minutes of the game. I figured we'd been struggling, once I saw Danilo playing at RB... where he's been oh so good in the past Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Meh. This is just another Bayern-Porto. Easily can see a cricket score, how ever a cricket score looks like, for Real at the Bernabeu.
CL QF / Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg - Page 5 A_cric10

Thanks Doc Heart
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:26 am

I have removed the needless Madrid v Barca rubbish, and I don't want to see it in this thread again.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 am

Are we going to ignore that Marcelo deserved at least a double yellow card for backheel kicking Arnold (first yellow), then headbutting him, and afterwards trying to cheat the referee by diving?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:06 am

free_cat wrote:Are we going to ignore that Marcelo deserved at least a double yellow card for backheel kicking Arnold (first yellow), then headbutting him, and afterwards trying to cheat the referee by diving?

Silence. But when Suarez does it - shit storm.

Hope RM go out, dirty hypocrites.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next