dronte
rincon
DeviAngel
juvealbanian
salmano9
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think that we should buy berardi this summer?

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shall we buy Berardi this summer?

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:01 am

I would rather spend 25m on Gotze tbh... Gotze could come as cheap as that considering that he rarely features and his injuries.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Shall we buy Berardi this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shall we buy Berardi this summer?

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:49 am

I don't want Berardi and his stupid agent... Reminds me of Giovinco before joining Juve. It seems that he is afraid to fight for a spot. His agent is pissing me off. The attitude is totally wrong.

Agent: ‘Berardi to Juventus not done’
By Football Italia staff

Domenico Berardi’s agent insists there’s no deal with Juventus - “he’s a Sassuolo player”.

The Italian Under-21 international was co-owned by the two clubs until last summer, when the Bianconeri gave up their half of his registration.

However, the Turin giants have a “gentleman’s agreement” in place to buy him back, and it has been reported in recent days that a deal is done.

“The premise is wrong,” Simone Seghedoni told TuttoJuve when asked about the possibility of the Old Lady redeeming his client.

“You shouldn’t talk about redeeming him, because he’s a Sassuolo player, eventually we’ll have to talk about a purchase, he’s not a Juventus player.

“They’re not able to redeem him, he’s a Sassuolo player and he has a contract until 2019 with Sassuolo.

“Of course, Juventus have been following Domenico for years and are interested in him, but to date there’s nothing.”

It has been suggested that Berardi will not move to Turin unless he’s guaranteed to play, but his Seghedoni denies that.

“Thank you for the question, because I’ve been told my several people that Domenico has no desire to fight for a place in a top team, that he doesn’t have the desire and intention to leave Sassuolo.

“He wants to grow, and go to a great team when there are the conditions to do so. I’ve never said that he has to be a starter, but he must be put in a position where he can prove his worth.

“That’s the main condition of leaving Sassuolo. That’s all. Then Domenico must show he’s ready to be part of an important squad like Juventus’.

“He has good stats, he’s ready to make that leap, but when he does he’ll make himself available to the Coach.

“Domenico is perfect in a 4-3-3, his characteristics are defined and clear. He’s a player who has to do what he does: drive at the goal, put his teammates in a position to score - that’s all.”
===
Besides, he has done nothing special... Most of his goals are penalties... And this season, Sansone is playing better too..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Yeah thats a mistranslation. He was refuting the idea that he wasn't ready to fight for a place.

This is the original text (its a tuttojuve interview):

Ti ringrazio per la domanda, perchè, è stato detto da più persone che Domenico non abbia intenzione di giocarsi il posto in squadre importanti, che lui, non aveva la voglia e le intenzioni di lasciare Sassuolo. Vuole crescere e andare in una grande squadra, quando ci saranno le condizioni per poterlo fare, non ho mai detto che lui debba fare il titolare, ma deve essere messo nelle condizioni di poter dimostrare il suo valore, la condizione principale per poter lasciare Sassuolo, tutto qui, poi Domenico deve dimostrare di poter far parte di una rosa come quella della Juventus, ha numeri importanti, è pronto a fare un salto ma quando lo farà si metterà a disposizione dell'allenatore.

The question was

It has been seen in these months that some players don't have a lot of space (at Juve). Others, like Cuadrado, carve the space day by day. In your opinion, can Domenico be his substitute, with a role like his

"I thank you for the question, because it has been said by people that Domenico has no intention of playing for a spot in an important team, that he doesn't have the will and the intention to leave Sassuolo. He wants to grow and go to a big team when the conditions are there to do so. I never said that he has to be a starter, but there have to be the conditions for him to show his value, the principal condition for him to leave Sassuolo, thats all. Then Domenico must show that he can be part of a rose (it means a great team) like Juventus, that has important numbers, and he is ready to make the jump but when he makes it he will make himself available to the coach."

He was denying the notion that he must be a starter by saying that he will play for a spot as a long as he has a chance.

I can translate the rest of in the interview if you guys want Thumbs up

http://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-piano/esclusiva-tj-simone-seghedoni-agente-berardi-ad-oggi-nessuno-acquisto-della-juve-non-ha-sentito-allegri-sul-ruolo-in-bianconero-288645
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:21 pm

do it Smile @rincon
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 pm

There is talk about the redemption from Juve of Domenico Berardi, that its imminent, is it anything to you?

"The premise is wrong, the talk must not be of redemption because the player is Sassuolo's. Eventually the talk must be of purchase, the player is not Juve's nor can they redeem him. He is a Sassuolo player with a contract until 2019. But for years Juventus has followed Domenico and been interested in him, it is a great reality that of Juventus. But at this date there is nothing."

It has been seen in these months that some players don't have a lot of space (at Juve). Others, like Cuadrado, carve the space day by day. In your opinion, can Domenico be his substitute, with a role like his

"I thank you for the question, because it has been said by people that Domenico has no intention of playing for a spot in an important team, that he doesn't have the will and the intention to leave Sassuolo. He wants to grow and go to a big team when the conditions are there to do so. I never said that he has to be a starter, but there have to be the conditions for him to show his value, the principal condition for him to leave Sassuolo, thats all. Then Domenico must show that he can be part of a rose (it means a great team) like Juventus, that has important numbers, and he is ready to make the jump but when he makes it he will make himself available to the coach."

His role?

"Domenico is perfect in the 4-3-3, his characteristics are defined and clear. He is a player that must do what he knows how to do: go towards the goal, put his teammates  in conditions to score, that's all."

(the last question is an idiom, but its basically implying that the contact has happened and its done)
Is the contact between Allegri-Berardi put to bed?

No, absolutelly not, there hasn't been any contact, I refute that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Thaaanks rincooon! Are you from Italy and live there?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 pm

I live in norway for studying
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:43 pm

rincon wrote:I live in norway for studying

Ooh sounds great Smile good luck in that
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2