What Mahrez is doing with Leicester is a lot more credible than what Maradona did with Napoli

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Mahrez is doing with Leicester is a lot more credible than what Maradona did with Napoli - Page 4 Empty Re: What Mahrez is doing with Leicester is a lot more credible than what Maradona did with Napoli

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat May 06, 2017 4:08 pm

@Firenze wrote:biggest one season wonder I can recall tbh, he was playing at an incredible level last season..lad could do it all, dribble like Messi, pass like Iniesta, finish from any angle, set pieces, etc

crazy decline

He wasn't that good lol, in fact the decline was already noticeable February onwards.

Their defence and organisation carried them the rest of the way.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

What Mahrez is doing with Leicester is a lot more credible than what Maradona did with Napoli - Page 4 Empty Re: What Mahrez is doing with Leicester is a lot more credible than what Maradona did with Napoli

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat May 06, 2017 4:12 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Firenze wrote:biggest one season wonder I can recall tbh, he was playing at an incredible level last season..lad could do it all, dribble like Messi, pass like Iniesta, finish from any angle, set pieces, etc

crazy decline

He wasn't that good lol, in fact the decline was already noticeable February onwards.

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat May 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Why you showing me videos lol.

Fact is he wasn't as good as Firenze is saying lol, he wasn't dribbling like Messi or passing like Iniesta lmao.

Like I said the decline in performance was very noticeable in the last 3 months of the season. They won a lot of games sneaking results and none of their forwards were playing particularly well.

Best player in the league last year, but he wasn't THAT good and his performances now were already starting to happen at the end of last season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Sat May 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Mahrez just scored ffs.

GL jinx :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Lmao this forum's jinx level is unreal Laughing
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat May 06, 2017 6:18 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

crazy decline

Not sure about the "never was that good", but it is true that he was a shadow of himself in the 2nd half of last season as well.

And of course as this thread is bumped he scores Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini on Sun May 07, 2017 11:03 am

LoL! Oh my goodness, thank you who ever created this thread. What an amusing read.

I took the time to read it through. What an entirely hilarious journey into unparalleled ignorance. Amazingly some of you are so completely lost that you actually think this thread had merit.  

Reminds me of arguing with my dad, thinking that everyone I saw was so much better than what he did, the boxers and footballers of my era were obviously better trained and superior. As clearly sports had evolved and the level of competition had improved. I mean how stupid is he? How can't he see that? He'd just shake his head and I'd feel like I'd won and knew what I was talking about. Then I grew up. And realized that I didn't have a single *bleep* clue about what I was talking about. Pretty much like all of you'll. So clueless, that I'd have probably made a thread like this about players so many miles apart that it's actually beyond embarrassing. What I wouldn't have done though, is use statistics to try to prove my point. How can so many fans of football use statistics to prove anything? Does Iniesta's greatness not prove that statistics are mostly irrelevant when it comes to football? It should. It's sadly also the reason so many think Ronaldo with his scoring prowess make him anywhere close or as rare to what Messi is.

Anyway, thanks for this thread. And whoever created the Maradona vs Higuain thread. You are literally about a million miles away from reality. However, keep on dismissing players of the past based on youtube videos, as if you actually have the slightest clue and saw those games. A level of ignorance that you actually believe you're entitled to argue with someone who was around to see both generations plays. Somehow, you think you know better. You're going to laugh at yourselves one day. Pretty close to how much I'm laughing at your ignorance right now...

Doesn't matter though, you have the stats to prove it right?

Thanks for the laughs.... Sincerely.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 am

im still reading hoping i can find a point in there, do you have one?

this is a hot take, no need to bring out your "im smarter than you" attitude here lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini on Sun May 07, 2017 11:29 am

You don't see the point?

How oh so surprising!

Here's the point: It's tiring watching you clowns discredit players from the past as if you had any clue. You don't. 99% of players nowadays wouldn't last in that era, yet you all routinely discount it like it was oh so easy to play back then. Half here don't even realize that Platini was an absolute marvel to see play the game.

The fact that this thread is a few pages deep serves as nothing short of a total embarrassment to this forum.

So whether you get the point or not isn't relevant. As are most opinions here quite frankly. You guys talk a lot about football but you're terribly clueless. Football actually existed before Ronaldo and Messi, and whether you believe or you not, they've been better players. Shocking huh?

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun May 07, 2017 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 07, 2017 11:36 am

It's pretty accurate tbh, Mahrez had one great club season in his career just like Maradona.

Only difference is Mahrez has the chance to do better, unlike the Argentine Podolski.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 11:57 am

this guy is thick isn't?

how about you go and you find a forum with people who have a clue, we will stay here and watch mahrez surpass pele Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini on Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's pretty accurate tbh, Mahrez had one great club season in his career just like Maradona.

Only difference is Mahrez has the chance to do better, unlike the Argentine Podolski.

Either way. I'm off for now but rest assured, i'll be back very soon to learn more from you and all of the other resident "experts" that think Maradona can be compared to anyone at all. Hahahaha! You guys really made my night. I'm really laughing! You're all really that *bleep* clueless.

Post edited by @Jack Daniels -25% for personal insults

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Vapotrini we will miss you dearly, be sure to peepee and flush before bedtime. Until then, big kisses from goallegacy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 07, 2017 12:57 pm

It's quite sad someone can get this mad over a coke addict tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S on Sun May 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Mole feuding with lurkers people in the crowd rofl

New low for once a forum legend smh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 07, 2017 1:03 pm

No feuds left ffs, i might find my own Santino Marella tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini on Sun May 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Got an email that I've been cautioned. So here I am again Nick... because apparently I made personal attacks against you. Not seeing where I did but it really doesn't matter to me.

I only came back for 1 reason. I came back just to make sure that you realize just how much of a total buller and move that is. Reporting someone on a football forum. Hahahaha!!!! You really need some pussy if that was you. This is entertainment for me, and after I'm banned here my life will continue totally uninterrupted. Unfortunately though for you and so many others, this seems so important. Pretty sad....

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 1:54 pm

wait, you were attacking me? RG created this thread

Hey RG, come here defend your honor ffs

it's cute that you think i care about you to the point i would report you though, who has time for that? well you gon get banned soon, please read me when you are banned, im a GL legend, my posts are great, even Madrid follows me

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sun May 07, 2017 1:56 pm

What is this invasion storyline
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 07, 2017 1:56 pm

lmaoooo this is too hilarious to stop
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's pretty accurate tbh, Mahrez had one great club season in his career just like Maradona.

Considering a potential permaban for trolling
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Sad

In fairness Podolski is much better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sun May 07, 2017 2:36 pm

maradona didn't have one great club season. napoli was a fantastic side when he was there, always contenders or in the conversation for the most part. and immediately he left they fell and never came back until maybe 5 years ago
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun May 07, 2017 2:36 pm

He is joking tito
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Sun May 07, 2017 2:55 pm

you never know, i mean we've heard on here that pedro was better than stoichkov,(i'm sorry, i know i'm not letting that go, i can't let us forget that argument like it never existed....and i hated stoichkov btw, still do) and luis suarez the best striker we've seen in the last 50 years....can't put anything past anyone these days
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 07, 2017 3:03 pm

im not totalling recovered from being called a pussy and the f word in need of woman tenderness on the internet but i can confirm mole was joking.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum