McLewis
RealGunner
Casciavit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
17 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 24 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 24

Post by M99 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Falcon Arrow (guy who broke several news, Owens debuting on RAW, Shane's return, Undertaker on Battleground etc 100% track record) hinting Sami Zayn will be on RAW today.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 24 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 24

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Hopefully he has a match with Owens, pretty much the only longstanding feud in the company atm Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:47 am

Tuned it just at the right time to see Zayn confront Owens Proud

And yeah, Roadblock is being marketed just like a PPV.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:05 am

Stop it lol, they are 3 matches for it and it's on Saturday one of which being NXT tag team titles.

PPV with 3 matches and one of them is for the tag team titles of the developmental show rofl

You're the only one on the planet that thinks it is tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 am

Are you missing the WWE ROADBLOCK graphic beneath the screen, all the hype and the whole Ambrose vs HHH build up?

I'm not saying it is Wrestlemania but I see no difference between this and other scrub filler PPVs like Payback. I remember 3 matches were only announced for the first Payback too (Jericho vs Punk, Cena vs Ryback and Ziggler vs Rebano) and then some were added randomly on the show.

It is being built up and hyped on TV. Maybe its not a big PPV but it is certainly not a house show. If this is a house show then so was Elimination Chamber a few months back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:21 am

They did the same with the Brock Lesnar go to hell tour, it was marketed in the same way.... that wasn't a PPV though.

Anyway we clearly are not going to agree on this....

New Day and Jericho/Styles was a great match, i think everyone here should watch it. AJ did something i didn't think he could do anymore and hit the springboard 450 splash and actually hit the springboard reverse ddt properly. Laughing

There was loads of other great moments as well, with Big E getting the win for New Day. Then Jericho turned on Styles so that's happening.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:45 am

Man, can he really do all these stuff again?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Y2AJ vs New Day was nuts. This is exactly what tag team matches should be like. All other tag team matches builds up to just one guy getting the hot tag. Amazing match, they should have saved this for Roadblock.

Honestly, after some disappointing runs, I have to say Y2J 2016 has been really good. From being the MVP in the Royal Rumble, his promos against Miz/New Day and his in ring work with Styles and New Day, Jericho has been one of the best performers in the roster since his return.

https://i.imgur.com/84ReDoc.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Yep.

It's why i feel bitter sweet about it, on one hand they were great together ( as in New Day and Y2AJ) but at the same time i think AJ needs to be in a singles feud going in WM.

I agree on Jericho btw, also him turning heel gives a different dynamic to the storyline than the 3 singles matches they had before did as they were both face.

Looking forward to that personally, the only downside to it is New Day ( who are fantastic IMO) will probably face the League of Nations. They really need to start building some legitimate tag teams for them to face, maybe you debut Anderson and Gallows before Mania or something like that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Taker-O Mac at WM is plain moronic.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 pm

http://wrestlingnews.co/john-cena-confirms-that-he-will-not-be-wrestling-at-wrestlemania-32/

We are here for you RG.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:23 pm

What happened to Never Give Up Sad

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Will be the worst WM of all time.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Don't see how it can be worse than last year tbh Laughing

Also the first 10 are garbage hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:46 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't see how it can be worse than last year tbh Laughing

Also the first 10 are garbage hmm

Last year was enjoyable. In fact, Cena had the worst match of the night and also a shitty feud Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

I think he will show up. In some form

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

The only thing i enjoyed about last year was the IC title match and the ending of the main event.

Rest was garbage IMO, i can think of quite a lot of this year's on paper which i think will be good despite the overriding negativity.

Main event will be crap mind.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:19 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:59 am

I'm not happy until I see a springboard shooting star press, or the Spiral Tap.

Seeing how Kalisto is nicely buried as a singles competitor, maybe they should shoehorn the US title into AJ/Y2J feud -try to bring some prestige back into the title.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 am

Surprised that AJ springboard 450 got such a loud pop from the crowd. Pretty sure that used to be a standard cruiserweight move back in the day. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:30 am

@silver wrote:I'm not happy until I see a springboard shooting star press, or the Spiral Tap.

Seeing how Kalisto is nicely buried as a singles competitor, maybe they should shoehorn the US title into AJ/Y2J feud -try to bring some prestige back into the title.

He hasn't done the Spiral Tap since 2013 tbf lol, not even sure he can do it anymore. Mind you i felt the same about the springboard 450.

Also MT everything he did he got a loud pop tbf, he was over as shit with the crowd considering it was Chicago.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Need to watch that match again.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

All 4 of the triple threats are amazing lol, well the Ultimate X one probably isn't but it's still better than most triple threats.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Once upon a time in the WWE there stood a wrestler, backstage was he. Big and fierce Ryback is his name, watching a match he thought was lame. For young Kalisto was going at it with Breeze, blonde hair that's amazing and he's such a tease. The Luchadore lands the Salida del Sol and wins with ease.

Ryback is pacing up and down some things not right. How can two small guys get air time and The Big Guy is not in sight? He sees JoJo waiting for a rare interview with someone her height. It's time to broadcast The Big Guy's might!

Kalisto is on fire, he's bold, he's brash referencing wrestlers from the past. The Big Guy interrupts he's got something to say, JoJo puts the mic his way…

“I don't mean to step into your spotlight I just have a question for JoJo and the WWE Universe”

“How is it The Big Guy Ryback doesn't have a match, isn't in the main event of Wrestlemainia?”

“Look at me”

“Look at me”

“Look at the guy standing next to me”

“Don't get me wrong, pound for pound you're one of the best in WWE I have nothing but respect for you”

“But this isn't pound for pound, this isn't like those superhero movies Deadpool, Ironman”

“I don't believe how some people can believe these little guys running around saving the world is believable”

“Compared to the Big Guy guys like Ryan Reynolds, Robert Downey Jr, well I make them look like Antman”

“I know you got your mask just like them”

“I respect that”

“I respect that”

“But this isn't a superhero movie it's real life its the WWE and unlike them something that you have is you're a real life champion”

“You're the United States Champion”

“That's why you should take a page out of the book of Ryback and be a Lucha Dragon all on your own”

“If there is anything I have learned in the WWE it's that being in tag team only holds you back”

“So what are you waiting for?”

“What are you waiting for?”

“I want you to watch me as I go out to the ring and tear of the wings off them Social Butterflies”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 pm

@M99 wrote:
Once upon a time in the WWE there stood a wrestler, backstage was he. Big and fierce Ryback is his name, watching a match he thought was lame. For young Kalisto was going at it with Breeze, blonde hair that's amazing and he's such a tease. The Luchadore lands the Salida del Sol and wins with ease.

Ryback is pacing up and down some things not right. How can two small guys get air time and The Big Guy is not in sight? He sees JoJo waiting for a rare interview with someone her height. It's time to broadcast The Big Guy's might!

Kalisto is on fire, he's bold, he's brash referencing wrestlers from the past. The Big Guy interrupts he's got something to say, JoJo puts the mic his way…

“I don't mean to step into your spotlight I just have a question for JoJo and the WWE Universe”

“How is it The Big Guy Ryback doesn't have a match, isn't in the main event of Wrestlemainia?”

“Look at me”

“Look at me”

Look at the guy standing next to me

“Don't get me wrong, pound for pound you're one of the best in WWE I have nothing but respect for you”

“But this isn't pound for pound, this isn't like those superhero movies Deadpool, Ironman”

“I don't believe how some people can believe these little guys running around saving the world is believable”

“Compared to the Big Guy guys like Ryan Reynolds, Robert Downey Jr, well I make them look like Antman”

“I know you got your mask just like them”

“I respect that”

“I respect that”

“But this isn't a superhero movie it's real life its the WWE and unlike them something that you have is you're a real life champion”

“You're the United States Champion”

“That's why you should take a page out of the book of Ryback and be a Lucha Dragon all on your own”

“If there is anything I have learned in the WWE it's that being in tag team only holds you back”

“So what are you waiting for?”

“What are you waiting for?”

“I want you to watch me as I go out to the ring and tear of the wings off them Social Butterflies”

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Dave Meltzer wrote:WWE is expected to make another round of aggressive talent signings from Japan, Mexico and the U.K. over the next few months. The name we heard they are most interested in is Kazuchika Okada, as apparently the key people in charge just found out that he’s tall. New Japan has offered Okada a five-year contract. We don’t know if the deal has been executed and Okada has publicly said he’s loyal to New Japan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum