What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar?

+2
Valkyrja
Kick
6 posters

Go down

What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar? Empty What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar?

Post by Kick Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:05 am

Three of our most under performing players when compared to last season. Matic has been dropped in favour of Mikel, while Hazard and Oscar are often left out in favour of Willian and Pedro.

Three of our more high profile players who could leave at the end of the season (imo). So, let's hear what you guys would do with them?

Obviously in an ideal world, all three will be kept but with the likes of Simeone and Guardiola suggesting the squad needs an overhaul, these are three players who could fall victim to that overhaul. I also don't think they will be short of Suiters, with Madrid and PSG fans of Hazard, Juve known admirers of Oscar and Juve and PSG have been linked to Matic recently, too.

So, should they stay, or should they go?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar? Empty Re: What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar?

Post by Valkyrja Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 am

We'll take Hazard and Matic
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar? Empty Re: What do we do with Matic, Hazard and Oscar?

Post by Katy Perry Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:33 am

What we should do is let our new coach decide, whether it's Conte, Simeone, Sampaoli or even Hiddink if he somehow pulls a RDM.

What I would personally do if I was next season's coach is keep Hazard and Matic as they have shown a really high level of play when they were at their best and sell Oscar because he was never good in the first place.
If Hazard really wants out (he looks like the one who is more leaning towards leaving) and considering that his potential buyers are Real Madrid and PSG I'd ask for a crazy amount, say something like Bale's transfer cost in 2013 and buy one or two of Griezman, Isco, Reus

Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:14 am

I feel like Oscar has the potential to be such a special player, but he just hasent managed to show it on a regular basis. If PSG/RM/Arabia come with big money for him id take it

Of the three i feel Matic is the last one i would let go
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 am

Oscar – the experiment has persisted for long enough and it's increasingly obvious that it's a failure. Has flashes of brilliance every now and then but on the whole, too generally mediocre to justify retaining a regular place in the side. As fitty said, should any offer come in, I'd get rid.

Matic – needless to say a shadow of what he was when he first returned, but I doubt the club will see that as any excuse to try to actively offload him. Hopefully his form recovers and he returns to being what we all know he's capable of.

Hazard – his staying or going is more up to him than us I reckon. The club are obviously not going to be shopping him around this summer on their own (poor season or not), but if he himself is wanting out, I could see it becoming a real possibility.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 pm

I think, of the three, Matic is the most irreplaceable. Hazard could be replaced by someone like Reus or James and Oscar could be replaced by someone like Goetze (or even Fabregas, if we got another CM) but Matic, when on form, has no equal.

So I tend to agree we should keep Matic, but I'd rather attempt to keep Hazard, too. Unless we can be assured of a top replacement.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Marry, kill, sleep with? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:45 pm

'Sleep with' would unanimously have to be Oscar, I'd assume. Seeing as his sister comes with the deal.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:46 pm

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:44 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 am

At this rate, all of them can leave.

Build a team around Costa, Fabregas, Zouma and Azpilicueta, with an eye for the future of Traore and Kenedy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down