Adit
Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
guest7
rwo power
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Unique Tue 26 Sep - 14:16

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:anyway as we don't have any 150yo slaves on the forum I'm not sure who would be offended by a picture of a car. if admin tell me to remove it I will remove it no problem.

McLewis is African American if I remember correctly. There is a pretty high chance he is descendent of people kept in bondage by that flag.
its funny how you talk about racist stuff when you say racist shit all the time. a few people have pulled you up about it. now you answer my question are you really offended by a picture of a car or are you just moaning about it because I have it.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Nishankly Tue 26 Sep - 14:20

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
well for a start the Nazi flag is illegal. that's just a hot rod car from a long running comady tv program called the dukes of hazard. and I don't have a dislike for muslims I feel sorry for them tbh. what I don't like is the religious brain washing that takes place in islam and most other religions. but I'm glad at least one of you super intelligent people has finely seen that islam is not a race so it is not racist to criticize it. and what I said and was banned for 2 months for saying was I wanted islam out of Europe. but tbh and I will admit right now I would be happy if every single religion in the world left Europe. it makes more problems than it fixes and if anyone can prove other wise I will be more than happy to listen. and tbh I'm sick of people calling me racist when in fact not once have I said anything racist and have not in any way shown a dislike to anyone of diffent race than myself. let me show you a few pictures buddy.
Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 5 11232310
Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 5 12538510
in them pictures is was one of the little black kids birthday from the school he invited over 30 kids to paint balling for his party. now you see that one little white kid in the picture well he was the only white kid that showed up and guess whos kid that is. yes its my kid. so please stop calling me racist because I'm not.

Christianity as well? If yes then that's very selfish imo
what is selfish ? me letting my son go paint balling with his friends scratch

Just want to know if you want Christianity out of Europe as well when you mention all religions?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 26 Sep - 14:23

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Christianity as well? If yes then that's very selfish imo
what is selfish ? me letting my son go paint balling with his friends scratch

Just want to know if you want Christianity out of Europe as well when you mention all religions?
if you read the post I made it said every religion in the world. even that crazy shit tom cruse follows.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 26 Sep - 14:23

*sees unusually active DOMA thread, enters*

https://media.giphy.com/media/11gC4odpiRKuha/giphy.gif
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep - 14:25

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:anyway as we don't have any 150yo slaves on the forum I'm not sure who would be offended by a picture of a car. if admin tell me to remove it I will remove it no problem.

McLewis is African American if I remember correctly. There is a pretty high chance he is descendent of people kept in bondage by that flag.

Also the fact that it's still being used as a symbol. It signals that anyone who uses the flag wants to put black people back in chains.

The confederate flag means 1 thing to people over here.

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

its funny how you talk about racist stuff when you say racist shit all the time. a few people have pulled you up about it. now you answer my question are you really offended by a picture of a car or are you just moaning about it because I have it.

If I were a racist would that make my point about the flag, and why you chose to put it in your sig when people carrying it made international news and killed a woman, any less true? hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 26 Sep - 14:25

for the sake of political correctness I will remove the picture of the car. but I'm keeping sir Winston. happy now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 26 Sep - 14:31

Okay sorry, Just wanted it to be clear, Can't blame myself for asking.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 26 Sep - 14:34

Nishankly wrote:Okay sorry, Just wanted it to be clear, Can't blame myself for asking.
what do you think about religion in this day and age. does it make peoples life better or worst in your opinion.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 26 Sep - 17:14

I was born in a Hindu family, It wasn't my choice. Im not religious at all but I agree with the existence all other faiths and believe in giving them space to practice their beliefs. This is what living in India has taught me.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 26 Sep - 17:46

Nishankly wrote:I was born in a Hindu family, It wasn't my choice. Im not religious at all but I agree with the existence all other faiths and believe in giving them space to practice their beliefs. This is what living in India has taught me.
here is my take on religion. this is all religions.
1 does religion stop wars? no it creates wars.
2 does religion feed people? no it starves people.
3 does religion stop terrorism? no it creates terrorism
4 does religion make people free? no it oppresses people.
5 does religion give people human rights? no it takes them away.
6 does religion give people the opportunity to think for them selfs? no it brain washes people.
today people on here were outraged because I had a picture of a car that they said represents slavery yet religion enslaves more people than a fooking flag on the roof of a car ever did. so maybe instead of trying to ban some silly flag on the roof of a car maybe we should look at the real problems in the world. political correctness has never helped anyone but sorting out the real problems will.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 26 Sep - 18:35

I think i know who upventused that and it has something to do with my eyesight
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 26 Sep - 18:43

Get back on topic or this topic will be locked.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 27 Sep - 11:06

@CB you buzzkill imo fine ill stay away :S
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 27 Sep - 13:42

well, you can take that to the politics n religion section tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 27 Sep - 14:18

Directly on topic, can people stop referring to BC as CB ffs

I'm CB. Don't confuse me with that old man, I'm in my prime atm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 27 Sep - 14:51

guest7 if you are reading this. LeVersacci has taken off his signature. We apologise if it cost you any emotional stress. You can return and post as normal

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 11 Nov - 15:59

when will I get back some of my warning level. I see a few people that have been given back 25% so I'm wondering when I will get mine back. thanks.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov - 10:43

Unique wrote:when will I get back some of my warning level. I see a few people that have been given back 25% so I'm wondering when I will get mine back. thanks.

I thought you would have had pride in being at 25%

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 12 Nov - 11:44

Unique wrote:when will I get back some of my warning level. I see a few people that have been given back 25% so I'm wondering when I will get mine back. thanks.
24hrs and still no reply. I bet if I called someone a dick head admin would see it. I would get a 3 month ban before I could hit send.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun 12 Nov - 12:22

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 5 Eab11f10
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 12 Nov - 12:36

Maybe if I bum lick like another poster who I won’t name I could have a warning level of 500% like he has. Pride won’t let me though cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 15 Dec - 11:36

Hands down the worst moderator team i’ve witnessed in all the forums I have been to.

Imagine banning someone 5-6 times with no perma. Only on GL.

Garbage mods
Garbage site
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 15 Dec - 19:52

Very mature of you, LeVer.

If you're going to intentionally harass people after you were warned against it, then don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Being respectful, even with those you disagree with, is truly not a hard thing to do.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 15 Dec - 20:22

tbh I admit that my silly childish arguments with LeVersacci are just that. childish and silly and I have been as much to blame has him. I have been banned for it and now he has been docked warning level and I think that is fair to both of us. its clear to see we don't like each other but that's life. I am more than willing to let sleeping dogs lie. I understand that admin and the rest of the forum are bored to death with this crap and from now on I will just let admin deal with any problems between us. @admin. thanks
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 16 Dec - 22:52

Thanks Unique. That's true maturity (no sarcasm).

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5