LeVersacci
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Granada vs Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:32 am

He looks fine playing single pivot, specially in the duels and defensively he is lightyears ahead of Kroos obviously.

Lass was always talented, but he never quite put it together.

Now he is 30, plays for a team which is not very good, no huge expectation like in madrid, his game has no doubt matured as well. If he was 25, i would want us to sign him in a heart beat

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:59 am

We had him at his prime and he showed exactly why he is playing for marselie .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 am

I wont blame the midfield three this game. Probably Isco deserves some blame for his second half but i will forgive him since Ronaldo couldnt even give him an accurate 3 yard pass and Marcelo was so shambolic he had to do more defensive work than he is used to. The front 3 was soo statics all 3 waiting up top for a pass and it didnt help that every pasd from Varane was to an opposition player. Need to do better on the ball

Marcelo for all his inability to defend hasnt really been productive offensively either, Carvajal eho has been out for months has double his assists and is rock solid in defence. Reports say Marcelo may be out for a couple of games. At this point i will call that a blessing in disguise. He needs rest and Perez can go to hell for not getting a back up to him

Zidane has got to fix this defending by the front 3. It looked so good with Bale now it has gone back to Rafa level performances from the front 3. At least Benz scored which is his main job what were Ronaldo and James doing?

People are no doubt going tl blame our midfield and defence because they are the ones who always get blamed but the root cause is up top. Get at least 1 winger to defend so that the midfield is more compact and does not get stretched out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:08 am

Hate it or love it, Barcelona is the benchmark now. on that note, I would like you to know that Barcelona has had a bunch of bad games they could have lost if not for the sheer magic of one of their front three. Today, our magician was modric. I hope Zidane is a fast learner.

About Ronaldo, i backed him after last week's game because i thought it was more than just one of those statpadding performances, but another tough game another sub-par performance.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:25 pm

chad4401 wrote:somebody couldn't wait to explode with hate, yet over looks cr misses and performances typical agenda, so sad and obvious Sad.

anyway the away form is shockingly bad, making mountains out of ant hills, in the high pressure situations some players ain't hacking it, kova or casemiro should come in, along with jese or lucas for the away games.

big goal from modric much respect to him ffs :bow:.

benz started off alright, then that miss(good/lucky save) and cr screaming at him, he just started passing it for rest of the game :facepalm:.

cr as usual if he ain't scoring, looks like he can't be arsed... what a leader Proud.

You're right, Benz started well, then CR began to yell at him and he suddenly starts to pass no matter if he was best position to shoot. e.g. the pass Kovacic gave him, he should have shot instead of attempting the cross.

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:53 pm

claud cr is more concerned with scoring goals than winning the actual games, he always lacked that sacrifice that needed to win titles, look at adit post typical example of blaming another player not to highlight how useless cr(isco,james) was again in a must win game, old habits die hard.

@hala james and benz ran a lot, got back to defend the only player who didn't look committed was cr.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Isco made the through ball for the Benzema tap in that even a 5 year old will score. Basically Benzema played like CR , scored a easy tap in and then missed easy chances. Absolutely atrocious passes followed. You are really defending Benzema after such a display says alot about extent of fanboyism. Both needs to go Benzema and CR. After that Villarreal miss I thought he redeemed himself but no in crucial moments when we are trailing he misses easy chance after chance.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:32 pm

I must have watched a different game. The only miss I saw from Benz was from a modric pass. Isci's passing looked off most of the game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Most of the player's passing was off and that is becsuse of lack of options up top. It is easy to point the finger at the midfield because they are the ones exposed but when Ronaldo mosplaces a 3 yard pass and the rest of the forwsrd line not doing much better i know exactly who to blame.

Anyways these are issues that need to be sorted out soon or we wont get past Roma in CL. I agree with adit, yesrwrday was not Brnzemas game, making the wrong decision 9/10 times he had the ball but i dont agree he should get sold lol. Thats some OTT stuff right there

Btw nobody has mentionef this yet but alot of the credit for the Benz goal should go to Carvajal. Benz was initially in an offside position when Carva got the ball, he waited until Benz came onside and gave a perfect pass for a tap in. Anyone else would have crossed it straight away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Actually no... Benz was even with the ball so he couldn't be offsides but the keeper was too close so Dani waited. When the defender blocked that pass, Benz peeled off.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Carvajal was insane the entire season. One of the few bright spots this season tbh.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Today's:
- It's almost certain that Bale will miss the first Round of the Roma clash.

- Marcelo, Carvajal and Modric didn't train today due to knocks. Return day is still unknown.

As things stand, all of our first-choice fullbacks are out. And even if, somehow, they recover in time for Bilbao's visit, Z will most definitely rest them for the Roma game.

Our backline for the weekend may very well be Arbeloa-Varane-Ramos-Nacho. Kova should fill in for Modric against Bilbao and give him a breather. We shouldn't risk him now. The last thing we want is to go to Rome without our most important player.

It's crazy how unlucky we are. But this is the moment for Z to prove his worth. A great manager would keep on winning even without some of his best players. Let's see how it goes.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Marcelo is out for the Roma game... his injury is more serious. Carvajal is suffering from soreness in the same area he injured earlier. This has been ongoing. It's a tough one to manager. Chances are, Danilo is going to have to play quite a bit going forward because the only way Carvajal gets back to 100% is rest and there is none to be had until the season is over.

Nacho/Danilo pairing coming up Laughing

On a serious note... our midfield ball recovery issues are going to get exposed if our fullbacks are weak. Also, those guys won't provide width so, without Bale, we're suddenly a very narrow team on the attack.

Big problems for Zizou here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Danilo is also injured, fortunately.

And as weird as this may sound, I trust Nacho.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Modric and Carvajal are nothing serious. Just worked out in the gym. They will be ready for Bilbao. Marcelo on the other hand may miss 3 weeks and apparently Bale too. Pepe still isnt back with the team. We are suddenly back to our early season treatment room problem.

I trust Nacho 100% he is an excellent jack of all trades that could fill in anywhere in the back line. I am glad he gets to play and if Carvajal starts next weekend i hope Nacho is chosen ahead of Danilo for the LB spot. He is a much better defender

We should not have any problems with bilbao at home. We usually beat these muppets 5/6-0 at home. Also Inaki Williams is injured who could have given us a torrid time at the back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Problem is that they system we're putting in place relies on the fullbacks for width on the attack... it's a very important role. So you need at least one of the fullbacks to be good at it.

Nacho/Carvajal is fine... but Nacho/Arbeloa is absolutely not lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Arbeloa at LB isnt too too bad. It could have been worse. He wont play anyhow
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 am

Carvajal must sit out the Bilbao game. We lost half, if not more, of our offensive threat in Marcelo. The last thing we want is to go to Rome without both Marcelo and Carvajal.

This would've been the right game to start Danilo. But he's injured lol.

Z should start Lucas and Nacho, in the RB and LB positions respectively, against Bilbao. Modric and Kroos should also be rested and play Casemiro and Kova instead.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Have you forgotten Arbeloa is still on squad?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm

We need Ronaldo and James to get their heads out of their ass in order to win something this season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3