Stefano Sturaro #27

+5
Hapless_Hans
rincon
S
DeviAngel
salmano9
9 posters

Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 am

Stefano Sturaro #27 250014297

Position: Midfield
Date of birth : 09/03/1993
Country: Italy
Squad number: 27
Club: Juventus ( ITA)

Height: 178cm
Weight: 78kg

Contract until : 2019
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:04 am

salmano9 wrote:Brought back half way through the season. Does he have something we do not know? Debut game: Juventus VS Atalanta (Juventus Stadium), 20th of February, 2015
Shall it be his biggest game?
Why would we call him Vice Vidal Very Happy? He should be De Rossi wanna be Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:Why would we call him Vice Vidal Very Happy? He should be De Rossi wanna be Very Happy

Meeehhh, Juve players should be his role models, not Romanistas Wink Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Why would we call him Vice Vidal Very Happy? He should be De Rossi wanna be Very Happy

Meeehhh, Juve players should be his role models, not Romanistas Wink Very Happy


I'm just joking, what about ' The New Hope ' ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Why would we call him Vice Vidal Very Happy? He should be De Rossi wanna be Very Happy

Meeehhh, Juve players should be his role models, not Romanistas Wink Very Happy


I'm just joking, what about ' The New Hope ' ?

Hahahahah yeaah sure! Good one, dunno I like both Very Happy lets see what the guys think Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by S Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 am




S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28471
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 pm

The midfielder joined the Bianconeri in January 2014, and after over 50 appearances for the club it has now been confirmed that he has committed for the next four-and-a-half years.

“I was overjoyed and thought that I’d reached a very important objective, but I know this is still a starting point,” Sturaro told JTV when asked how he felt when the contract was signed.

“After two years I’ve realised that getting here is nothing, the difficulty is staying here and that’s why this renewal is a new achievement for me, but also a starting point and more responsibility.

“My personal goal? To stay here all my life.

“In four years I hope to still be here with this shirt and this club. I see myself being even more mature, more experienced and having grown from all points of view, personally and as a player.”

Sturaro was also asked for the team’s goals.

“Let’s finish this Christmas period in the best way, we’ve achieved our Champions League goal by going through the group in first.

“The team goals come first, the personal ones are second. This renewal is a nice Christmas gift for me.”

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16293
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

rincon wrote:
The midfielder joined the Bianconeri in January 2014, and after over 50 appearances for the club it has now been confirmed that he has committed for the next four-and-a-half years.

“I was overjoyed and thought that I’d reached a very important objective, but I know this is still a starting point,” Sturaro told JTV when asked how he felt when the contract was signed.

“After two years I’ve realised that getting here is nothing, the difficulty is staying here and that’s why this renewal is a new achievement for me, but also a starting point and more responsibility.

“My personal goal? To stay here all my life.

“In four years I hope to still be here with this shirt and this club. I see myself being even more mature, more experienced and having grown from all points of view, personally and as a player.”

Sturaro was also asked for the team’s goals.

“Let’s finish this Christmas period in the best way, we’ve achieved our Champions League goal by going through the group in first.

“The team goals come first, the personal ones are second. This renewal is a nice Christmas gift for me.”



Stefano Sturaro #27 Giphy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Someone has to lighten the mood in the club, can't have everyone be like Mandzukic :coffee:

Stefano Sturaro #27 12530818_466289896903890_1013860549_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwMjU1MDgwNDUyNjY1NTEyNQ%3D%3D
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 16293
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Sturarinho!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:10 pm

I like him, good rotating option and I actually think he can improve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Definitely Padoin 2.0 now
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8648
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Oh God...

Well at least with a lengthy contract he will fetch a higher price tag on the open market.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Stefano Sturaro #27 Giphy


That's gotta be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...  rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:49 pm

He's 23 ffs he has time to improve and he will. Give him time. I have faith in him, he wont be Pirlo or Marchisio but imo he can be great classic DM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:He's 23 ffs he has time to improve and he will. Give him time. I have faith in him, he wont be Pirlo or Marchisio but imo he can be great classic DM.


He is a good bench option I guess... Proud
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by juvealbanian Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Dat trick ... he has that brazilian style when he's with the ball.

He can be tried as a pure DM or WB or else I bet my money he won't even see improvement in sny other position.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by Katy Perry Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:26 pm

He was huge today :bow: If only he could finish
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1853
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Stefano Sturaro #27 Attachment
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 am

MOTM!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stefano Sturaro #27 Empty Re: Stefano Sturaro #27

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum