Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

+45
guest7
nasir6371
Pedram
urbaNRoots
Curtinho
Myesyats
jibers
Glory
Doc
rincon
Kaladin
sportsczy
Beautiful Football
Cruijf
terrance511
Valkyrja
B-Mac
eelir
titosantill
Kick
Lord Spencer
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Perucho21
chad4401
sk3ptical
Adit
Mr Nick09
Hapless_Hans
Dante
Collblanc
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
S
Bankz
LeVersacci
The Demon of Carthage
futbol
BeautifulGame
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Art Morte
Lucifer
Harmonica
49 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:22 am

Edit: rofl rofl rofl

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban.

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:23 am

What a joke FIFA is rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 am

FIFA most corrupted organisation in the world. who care about their ban. Barca made mistake, they should go ahead with their normal transfer activities during ban period. Who would give a shit about a organisation where top to bottom everyone is corrupted.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:10 am

Wait this actually changes nothing...

Real said in a statement on their official website: “Real Madrid has announced that the Fifa appeal committee has decided to provisionally suspend the sanction imposed on the club.”

Atlético said in a statement: “The Fifa appeal committee has granted the probationary suspension of the sanction imposed by the disciplinary committee of said body that prevented our club from signing national or foreign football players during the next two full periods of recruitment.

However, the Madrid clubs will not be able to register players this summer if their appeals are rejected before the window opens.

They could sign players without being able to register them until the ban is lifted, as Barcelona did with Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal.

Press Association Sport understands that the appeals of the two Madrid clubs will be heard before the summer.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/29/real-madrid-atletico-madrid-have-fifa-transfer-bans-suspended

So this is exactly what happened with Barca, nothing special... provisional suspension until the appeal is heard, when it is dismissed the ban resumes. Which in all likelihood will be before this summer.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:18 am

Cruijf wrote:Wait this actually changes nothing...

Real said in a statement on their official website: “Real Madrid has announced that the Fifa appeal committee has decided to provisionally suspend the sanction imposed on the club.”

Atlético said in a statement: “The Fifa appeal committee has granted the probationary suspension of the sanction imposed by the disciplinary committee of said body that prevented our club from signing national or foreign football players during the next two full periods of recruitment.

However, the Madrid clubs will not be able to register players this summer if their appeals are rejected before the window opens.

They could sign players without being able to register them until the ban is lifted, as Barcelona did with Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal.

Press Association Sport understands that the appeals of the two Madrid clubs will be heard before the summer.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/29/real-madrid-atletico-madrid-have-fifa-transfer-bans-suspended

So this is exactly what happened with Barca, nothing special... provisional suspension until the appeal is heard, when it is dismissed the ban resumes. Which in all likelihood will be before this summer.

Now imagine if Barca got a proper ban..

No Suarez and probably wouldnt have won CL last yr either.

(before fanboys get enraged reading this comment i am not suggesting Suarez is the reason you won a treble but more like a final piece of the puzzle to make Barca even stronger)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am

To be fair though there's not much else FIFA could've done. You have to have the right to appeal and you have to have the presumption of innocence (suspending the ban until its definitively proven in court). It was just Barca's luck the appeal was so close to the summer window.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:49 am

S wrote:
futbol wrote:
S wrote:This is a nothing ban really because you know Madrid will spend €500m before it comes into effect

I doubt it. Barca could do that because the ban was announced in April. So it took until August until CAS made a decision which put the ban on hold. This one is announced in January. I don't see how Madrid can drag it out until July for 6 months. If they appeal now the decision will be before the transfer window opens. Especially now that a precedent is set with Barca.

Next time please listen to me and stop believing in fairytales.
Utter garbage ban.Actually i wouldnt even call it a ban more like a boon.

Lacking reading comprehension skills? hmm Nothing unexpected happened:

For Barca it took 3 weeks from first announcement to suspension of the ban:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35252p270-barcelona-given-2-transfer-periods-transfer-ban-by-fifa#1188657

Ban announced: April 3
Ban temporarily lifted after appeal: April 23

For Madrid it's a bit quicker:

Mehdrid ban announced: January 14
Mehdrid ban temporarily lifted after appeal: January 29

Barca's appeal was finally rejected August 20 (4 months later)

If Madrid's case also takes about 4 months (or a bit quicker) they'll get banned for good around May before the transfer window opens => no emergency shopping like Barca. Proud

Obviously the whole thing is irrelevant anyway. They can't buy anyone to become better than Barca. Who is going to make them better? 0goalzard? I'd actually like to loan them Neymar for a while so we can have a competitive league again. Walking it every seasons is a bit boring. :coffee: Uncompetitive Mehdrid making our GOAT league look like Bundesfodder. No

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:52 am

No i actually dint want to quote that particular post.I just remembered you once the ban got lifted/suspended whatever.
You were like dead sure Mehdrid wont be allowed to sign players in the summer unlike Barca because of the ban being announced much earlier werent you ?!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:54 am

S wrote:No i actually dint want to quote that particular post.I just remembered you once the ban got lifted/suspended whatever.
You were like dead sure Mehdrid wont be allowed to sign players in the summer unlike Barca because of the ban being announced much earlier werent you ?!

Yes, and nothing changed.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:57 am

futbol wrote:
S wrote:No i actually dint want to quote that particular post.I just remembered you once the ban got lifted/suspended whatever.

Yes, and nothing changed.

You're delusional,fraudsy.

More chance of Neymar moving to Madrid this summer than them being barred from signing any players.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:19 am

I don't see how FIFA could have done differently... they allowed Barca to do the same. Why would they do differently with Madrid and Atleti?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:42 am

MARCA | Originally banned from making transfer moves till 2017, FIFA has granted a temporary period to sign players for both clubs.

So basically they have to move in fast before the ban comes into effect and that really isnt much of a disadvantage.
By March-April some big rumors will probably surface.

Its pathetic but its what it is.They will be able to sign players regardless.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 am

futbol wrote:[They can't buy anyone to become better than Barca. Who is going to make them better? 0goalzard? I'd actually like to loan them Neymar for a while so we can have a competitive league again. Walking it every seasons is a bit boring. :coffee: Uncompetitive Mehdrid making our GOAT league look like Bundesfodder. No

Official: Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid handed two window transfer ban. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxTn3NNxPVL1xJR1tmGrYre_xRaotN1svSP3Kr0ecCuL3Zcdyh_-EYvsUN-w

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 am

Cruijf wrote:To be fair though there's not much else FIFA could've done. You have to have the right to appeal and you have to have the presumption of innocence (suspending the ban until its definitively proven in court). It was just Barca's luck the appeal was so close to the summer window.

That is debatable. Was it luck or something else? Why Madrid's ban was announced in January while Barça's in April? I'm not implying that Barça got a helping hand to have the ban in April so their appeal wouldn't be heard in the summer window. And I'm not implying that Real Madrid got their ban in January so that even if they appeal there's a big chance their appeal will be heard and dismissed before the summer window. I'm definitely not implying that. Definitely not.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 am

Are you implying that Barça got a helping hand to have the ban in April so their appeal won't be heard in the summer window, and that Real Madrid got their ban in January so that even if they appeal there's a big chance their appeal will be heard and dismissed before the summer window?

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to me.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 am

I think you may be right, it's a little bit of a stretch, but it's definitely something to ponder upon. Now, if our appeal gets heard and dismissed before the summer window, my suspicions will definitely carry more weight.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:13 am

Appeal won't be heard early... only reason timing of announcements were moved up was election this year. And after that, there will be a delay to get the new regime at FIFA settled.

I wouldn't read a whole lot into it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 pm

One thing i want know that if this ban period includes the coming summer window.
If it doesnt,and if Madrid dont buyback Morata this summer,then they wont able to buy him back for the agreed fee.Clause will expire after June 2017.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:33 am

#RealMadrid & #Atleti’s #FIFA bans ”around the corner” as appeals set to be rejected (Marca)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:36 am

Its strange that Madrid hasn't been active in the transfer market. Would the bans then kick in the winter or summer windows?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:42 am

I'm guessing winter lol, Atleti already signed Gaitan and Vrsaljko
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:47 am

Realistically, why do they need to be ?

Their starting eleven can't be improved by much and their bench strength drastically improved with Morata's arrival. They also got some seriously talented youth players. Their depth is really strong.

Do agree it's a bit uncharacteristic of Madrid though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am

ES wrote:I'm guessing winter lol, Atleti already signed Gaitan and Vrsaljko
Atleti only need a better striker than Torres and they'll be fine. Their depth is good as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Madrid could honestly do with a more reliable back up left back and someone to compete with Casemiro aka another physical midfielder.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Still cant believe they let Kante go to Chelsea that easily. Would have been perfect for them in that role. Even more puzzling with Zidane being there and everything.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Glory wrote:Still cant believe they let Kante go to Chelsea that easily. Would have been perfect for them in that role. Even more puzzling with Zidane being there and everything.

What role exactly? I have yet to see him play as a holder. Madrid played a 433 with Kroos and Modric and Casemiro. Who is he going to bench there? As a DM his mobility is going to be limited and Casemiro is the perfect foil for that role. He can improve his composure under pressure but he is a better DM than Kante. Who was he going to bench? He isn't a ball carrier so can't even replace Modric and he isn't a controller and can't dictate the traffic like Kroos can in Madrids mf. So he is essentially an unknown quantity as a DM and would potentially go from wining the EPl and starting for Chelsea to riding Madrids bench. Not only that Madrid would probably pay him pittance. It was never going to be a good move.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next