Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 20 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:20 pm

well, it's your choice to see things as black and white. Zidane winning doesnt mean people can't pick apart how he is winning, what's working and what's not. That's called criticism.

Yet being a critic doesnt imply that you want him sacked. It would be such a bad decision lol, and i dont even need to explain why.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 pm

I don't think I am seeing things in black and white, I think my eyes are just actually open and reading this forum. I have yet to see fair criticism, mostly nitpicking and overreacting.

You may be level headed, but a vocal majority of RM fans come off as spoiled brats, just ask any non RM fan, lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:53 pm

farfan wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I don't know. His player selection against Barça almost cost us the game, and his subs didn't make any sense to me. He also took too much time to introduce them.

Z so far has brought results, but he never fails to give you something to be worried about.

The Benzema issue aside, can you really say that he got his initial tactics and team selection wrong when Madrid Actually dominated the game up until the Suarez goal?
That WAS the problem. With him leading the line there's no way we can press high up or be quick in transition. All the work we can do just goes out the window with him. Also his subs were totally wrong and at the wrong times. He should have taken out the CF earlier and put in another striker willing to run and press and who generally just gives a *bleep*.

@Deez, You have been moaning about any sort of "opinions" or constructive criticism in every single thread I have entered. Jeez. We got the draw against Barca......wow so unusual.......not. Two seasons ago we lost 4-3 against them but we got everything right bar scoring the goals. This game we were handicapped from the get go and when the time came to make the changes it was done too late. Thank God for Ramos or I would slate him like no tomorrow. This isn't an unusual occurrence either. Are we conveniently forgetting how Morata was getting 5 mins when the striker was stinking the place up. And in an attempt not to bench him and play Morata who the media campaigned for he shoehorned them all into the same line up. Not to mention the Dortmund game Laughing That's my sole criticism of him this season and over playing Kroos
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:03 pm

According to non RM fans, we are either spoiled brats or delusional. Also, not that hard to pin point posters to their opinions. We have a pretty core group of posters nowadays.

Adit and Guest are over critical but in fairness to Adit, he is over critical for everything. The other DoC has a strong opinion on how Madrid should be playing, no different approach than how Sports goes by. Myself and Hala love Zidane's version of Madrid, we just find that the Clasico was a missed opportunity to really put Barca to the sword but that's more to do with our own expectations and not the reality of things.

Tito and Thimmy are pretty balanced, Nick still harps on the positional football or lack thereof of Zidane's tactics, Old man Bill seen way too much of Madrid to really be neither here nor there and just likes to harass Sports whenever the moment arrives. Freeza and LePrada barely comment in the RM section nowadays. Vandeez is pretty neat but has a tendency on thinking criticism equates to not appreciating anything.

Chad is a Benzema fan.

Pretty sure I'm forgetting more peeps. Blame Hala if anything.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:08 pm

farfan wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:I don't know. His player selection against Barça almost cost us the game, and his subs didn't make any sense to me. He also took too much time to introduce them.

Z so far has brought results, but he never fails to give you something to be worried about.

The Benzema issue aside, can you really say that he got his initial tactics and team selection wrong when Madrid Actually dominated the game up until the Suarez goal?

Is bypassing a poor Barca midfield and repeatedly crossing the ball into the box now considered dominating? I can't actually remember a good chance besides the one where Ronaldo ran in the box and got himself a cheeky nutmeg but even there he didn't have the space to get a decent shot off and it was right at ter stegen
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

farfan, Benzema is where lies the problem. He has been a liability lately taking up valuable space, destabilizing the whole team, and contributing with nothing. Based on his current form, he shouldn't be starting games, let alone the Clasico.

Starting him was Z's first mistake. Waiting until the 77th min to sub him off was his second mistake. And the subs were his third mistake.

He had all the tools to defeat Barça, but he shot himself in the foot by blindly sticking to a Benzema in amateurish form.

It's so incredibly frustrating for us fans to see our CF taking a leisurely walk and not giving a damn about the game when other CFs are killing themselves pressing and even defending.

Z had the blueprint from the Atlético and La Real games to finish off Barcelona. Just play with an extra midfielder and move Ronaldo to CF, or keep Ronaldo where he is and choose a CF who's not a waste of skin, a CF who runs, presses and defends and generally gives a damn about the team. We're just sick and tired of playing with 10 men.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

^^^I wish I could give you more upvotes. Barca had 2 chances all game and they are trying to come here and tell us they deserved to win Laughing

@doc, don't blame the fact that you are going senile on me brother Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:01 pm

not watched a madrid game in ages but the results look legit. tbh I didn't think Zidane would last this long but fair play to him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Nowhere did I say Barca deserved to win tbh. I think the amount of chances were relatively equal. One might argue Barca's quality of chances were better, but that's neither here nor there. A draw was mostly fair. I agree also that Madrid were better the first half, but "dominated" is a bit far. All I saw was EPL like crossing into the box that yielded almost no chances for Madrid, and Barca equally toothless trying to pass through Madrid.

Inane discussion anyway.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Awful coaching, worst Barca form in years and it was still an even game

that RM side has no balls and will not win the leauge
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 pm

After we played a statue in benzema, no bale, Kroos, or Casemiro? And the only goal you scored was a questionable offside, and we had shouts for a penalty at least.

Granted the game should've been a draw, but besides MSN and iniesta, your team is trash.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:45 pm

And Barca played without Iniesta for most of the game, with Sergi Roberto at right back, MSN completely out of form, pathetic Andre Gomes in midfield....

On what basis should the game have been a draw lol? Barca had obviously more chances and they were clear cut unlike RM's 2 half-chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7KtTnbFax4&spfreload=10
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:54 pm

MSN is still miles better then our forward line. Bale and Casemiro would've changed the game completely. And no, I don't think MSN is way out of form, rather, your midfield is so bad along with your fullbacks, it's affecting everyone's game (thought Roberto was good at first, but he's been very inconsistent)

Because at the end of the day, Suarez should've been called offside and Ramos's headed, while clutch was lucky. So no, it should've been a draw. You can't pick and choose what are half chances and what aren't.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Had that ref gave us the 2 penalties we should have got in the first 15 mins we wouldn't be talking about Barca's chances post the 60" mark.

If MSN are out of form what does that make Benzema ? Retired ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 pm

That Modric sub. Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:44 pm

farfan wrote:That Modric sub. Laughing

That god damn Modric sub. Jesus wept.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:49 pm

That really was odd.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:06 pm

At least if he put Morata in I would have understood but he put on a winger to cross to Ronaldo and a DM scared of going into duels in the box

Wasting a sub on a defender when we could've survived with him event hough his every touch was turned into shit. How can you not sub on a striker when you need a goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm

How the *bleep* can La Liga be allowed to play a game during CL match day?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:How the *bleep* can La Liga be allowed to play a game during CL match day?

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 20 1k5br1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Enrique level coach tbh
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 pm

James and Benzema must be sold

Isco must start

Zidane is such a noob, crossing 1000 times into the box as if we are some mule team for epl... this is disgusting,,, the ugliest football played by madrid in its history.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 am

I don't balem them though, they got arguably the best crosser in game in Bale and best header of ball in game in Ronaldo. Only time they looked properly threatening was when ball was delivered in box.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 am

some of Zidane's tactical achievements in Madrid:
-played poverty 3 man defense, vs sevilla, one time for tactical innovation, lost. tried it again a year later, still lost
-double fullback tactic when he has the likes of asensio, ceballos on the bench.
-birthed the modern CF phenomenon,
-decided to man mark the best player in history with a creative CM, at home, benching isco, bale and asensio, when we needed the 3 points.

tactically clueless manager
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 am

Thanks god for SAF that he wasn't managing Madrid. After winning back to back EPL titles, his third year was somewhat poor. Finished 2nd in EPL with 10 draws and 6 losses.... gave the title to Everton basically. Also, got eliminated in the group stage of UCL.

If it was Madrid fans, he would have been called only a motivator, a 2 year wonder, etc.

Like Madrid, Man U had an old guard that he trusted... but after that poor year, they changed track. Giggs, Scholes, Bekham and Neville went from young bit players to regulars. Sold Ince, Hughes and K---skis to the dismay of fans. But it worked like a charm. The rest is history.

You see... Zidane is a young manager. He cannot effect change at Real Madrid no matter what some nitwits think. At this stage of his career, management will be reactive to results as opposed to trusting a new guy with setting the vision. So the question is... will Madrid bet on its current players or make small overhaul and allow one of its most successful managers ever a chance to implement change? We'll see.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next