M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 2:24

LeSwagg James wrote:Just blew out OKC on the road without Kyrie, Shump and Mo Williams rofl

He's played like 8 minutes a game since December and is pretty much garbage at this point.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 3:51

Anthony Davis with a 50-20 game Shocked
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 4:43

should have been 60-20

such a beast. AD >>> Lebron Hames
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 4:58

That fade in Drummond's face ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 8:02

Has anyone ever posted a 60-20 game?

That is *bleep* impressive, goddam.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 17:17

Wilt and Shaq.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 1:03

I would say those two are about AD level, yeah
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 11:42

Why the OKC hate mole Crying or Very sad
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 15:02

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Why the OKC hate mole Crying or Very sad

It's born from frustration, they have so much talent but they don't execute as a team properly. They should be legitimate contenders but they are not because they don't defend as a team properly and don't execute plays on the offensive end when it matters consistently.

I feel the same way about the Clippers and to a lesser extent the Bulls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 10:25

I started supporting them ever since Russel Westbrook demolished me(Freq) in NBA2K16 lol
Don't know much about everything but I'm learning.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 10:37

Westbrook is the second best player this season, I can understand why you'd like him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 11:10

Its really hard to into Basketball here when the games are starting at 2am in the morning lol
I regret not getting the OKC kit during Christmas holidays lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 11:15

I have a question why is a guy like Rondo net getting hype despite averaging 12 assists a game
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 11:53

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I have a question why is a guy like Rondo net getting hype despite averaging 12 assists a game

Because he plays worse defense than Harden and doesn't even try to guard anyone this season. It's awful really. Also, he's not really a dependable shooter, which means people can easily protect the paint better against him. He's great when he really tries. But he's not at the top with Wall, Westbrook, Curry, Lowry, CP3 and Lillard.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 12:41

lol I never knew, i only check the box score and his assists were ridiculous. Now i have a better understanding why the Kings aren't doing too well.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 13:42

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:lol I never knew, i only check the box score and his assists were ridiculous. Now i have a better understanding why the Kings aren't doing too well.

They just have a really fast paced team tbh. That's why he's getting the stats also. They play at just a tiny bit faster pace than GSW.

Also, if you want to watch a bad offense and defense. I suggest a Lakers game. Treat yourself.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:25

Freeza wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I have a question why is a guy like Rondo net getting hype despite averaging 12 assists a game

Because he plays worse defense than Harden and doesn't even try to guard anyone this season. It's awful really. Also, he's not really a dependable shooter, which means people can easily protect the paint better against him. He's great when he really tries. But he's not at the top with Wall, Westbrook, Curry, Lowry, CP3 and Lillard.

Yeah he's not even trying on defense. Also Karl's never been a defense guy so it's not like he's being held accountable. But Rondo is and has been the best passer in the game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:31

Freeza wrote:Westbrook is the second best player this season, I can understand why you'd like him.

Not really. Every time Durant has played (which hasn't been enough granted) he's been the second best player in the league.

And it's not just OKC's defense, I honestly think Westbrook is the reason OKC aren't legit contenders. He's got basketball IQ of a *bleep* duck. The amount of times he makes stupid decisions down the stretch is just painful to watch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:35

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Its really hard to into Basketball here when the games are starting at 2am in the morning lol
I regret not getting the OKC kit during Christmas holidays lol

That's why you got to support someone from the West Coast to get the 05:00 & 05:30 games Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:54

Don't call me James wrote:
Freeza wrote:Westbrook is the second best player this season, I can understand why you'd like him.

Not really. Every time Durant has played (which hasn't been enough granted) he's been the second best player in the league.

And it's not just OKC's defense, I honestly think Westbrook is the reason OKC aren't legit contenders. He's got basketball IQ of a *bleep* duck. The amount of times he makes stupid decisions down the stretch is just painful to watch.

Durant has missed 7 games. How is that not enough. Westbrook has been the more important player for sure. Good to know you really haven't watched them at all this season. OKC look completely dead without him on the floor offensively. Durant is one of the best offensive weapons I've seen, but without Westbrook, he's just not as good.

All these years people kept hating on his low percentages and lack of playmaking. Now that those two things aren't a problem anymore, they go back to pseudo arguments to prove he isn't one of the best in the game. Stupid decisions like what exactly? I've seen Durant take a bunch of crazy tough shots and miss. It's not their fault their coaches can't coach offense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:57

Our 3 young players really improved this February, and we're still the statistically worst team in the league. Hopefully 76ers can start winning more, they need to start Noel as the lone C though.

If we could only improve Randle and Clarkson's defense it would be much appreciated. Russell's 3 ball is so good right now, I see great potential in it. He's shooting 46% this months from 3 after starting badly this year. Clarkson shooting 52% from 3 also. Our offense is still shit, but those percentages on our shit iso offense makes he happy about our future if we could get a decent offensive coach.

Now let's get a top 3 pick please. Keep tanking, Byron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 22:27

OKC's problem isn't on Durant or Westbrook it's an overall scheme, they just don't execute in general. After a point that's an entire team fault and not just on your superstar players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 25 Feb 2016 - 1:21

Just to explain how bad and iso heavy our offense is... Our leading assist maker is D'Lo with 3.4 rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 1:18

Joe Johnson:

"Thank you to all of the Brooklyn and New York Fans for your support during my time with the @BrooklynNets. I want to thank the Nets organization and I wish nothing but the best to the team. I am looking forward to the next chapter of my career and am excited to bring my talents[ to a new team."

He's going to Cleveland Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 1:31

You realize he's dog shit now right lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 1:38

Dog shit? No way. He's not great but he's better than Richard Jefferson, Shumpert and probably everyone outside of the big 3. An upgrade is always welcome.

I'm sure having players around him that are not complete scrubs, and not having to do much will breath some life into him.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next