Who's better?

+9
RealGunner
chad4401
jibers
Myesyats
McAgger
Hapless_Hans
Valkyrja
Lucifer
free_cat
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is a better player?

Who's better? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Who's better? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Who's better? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who's better? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 12
 
 

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by futbol Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:You must really hate him to ignore the fact how important he was in United's treble winning season


Ahh, yes. Who doesn't remember?

"Can Manchester United score? They always score."

"Is this their moment?"

"Beckham ..."

"... into Sheringham ..."

"AND SOLSKJAER CRISTIANO HAS WON IT!!!11"

(:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Statistical logic dictates, the only that truly matters in this forum, that Agirrexte take this one.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27907
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:42 pm

chad4401 wrote:how many players you know, score 50 to 60 goals every season and only has 1 league,cl and 2 cups, while playing with wc players from gk to cf? something is clearly wrong.


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by jibers Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:how many players you know, score 50 to 60 goals every season and only has 1 league,cl and 2 cups, while playing with wc players from gk to cf? something is clearly wrong.


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM


What a load of nonsense. CR is a liability and everyone knows it. Team sets him up and he does nothing and labours the team. He has become a tap in merchant that needs Benzema to create space for his runs but can't do shit as a #9.

But I forgot, taking 10 shots a game and stat padding against small teams whilst flopping in every big game this season, every single big game, makes him the best Madrid player in history (:



Last edited by jibers on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:
chad4401 wrote:RG that bs and you know it, why would you want a player who cares more about golden boots than trophies?


Most competitive team titles (no fixed or invitational)

34 Giggs
33 Alves
31 Pele
31 Eusebio
31 Iniesta
29 Xavi
28 Messi
...
23 Cruyff
22 Di Stefano
21 Beckenbauer
16 Cronaldo
12 Maradona

--------------------

More trophies than Arsenal have won in the last 30 years.


You must really hate him to ignore the fact how important he was in United's treble winning season or Madrid's league winning season. Just because he has turned out this way doesn't mean he would have turned out the similar way under Arsene. Under SAF, Ronaldo was 60% more of a team player than he is at madrid.


That's the biggest myth of DEM all Laughing . I watched the 2009 CL final a few weeks ago, and I've seen Ronaldo being more selfish that I've ever seen him in a Madrid shirt. And that's just an example. He's become a much better teamplayer since he came in Spain.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:how many players you know, score 50 to 60 goals every season and only has 1 league,cl and 2 cups, while playing with wc players from gk to cf? something is clearly wrong.


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM


What a load of nonsense. CR is a liability and everyone knows it. Team sets him up and he does nothing and labours the team. He has become a tap in merchant that needs Benzema to create space for his runs but can't do shit as a #9.

But I forgot, taking 10 shots a game and stat padding against small teams whilst flopping in every big game this season, every single big game, makes him the best Madrid player in history (:



I'm not talking about this season, because he's been shit. His form is horrendous at the moment. But chad is trying to downplay Cristiano's importance in the few trophies we won in the last years. I can say with certainty that we wouldn't have won any without him, but the guy is deluded and probably thinks Fatzema was more important and better (we all know the reason of his post here). Let's criticize Cristiano for scoring 60 goals a season while praising Fatzema for performing DAT amazing link-up play once a season. Please tell me, just one time, ONE time he stepped up for Les Bleus when they needed him ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:how many players you know, score 50 to 60 goals every season and only has 1 league,cl and 2 cups, while playing with wc players from gk to cf? something is clearly wrong.


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM


What a load of nonsense. CR is a liability and everyone knows it. Team sets him up and he does nothing and labours the team. He has become a tap in merchant that needs Benzema to create space for his runs but can't do shit as a #9.

But I forgot, taking 10 shots a game and stat padding against small teams whilst flopping in every big game this season, every single big game, makes him the best Madrid player in history (:


This season? Yes, he's been shit. From 2009 until 2014? he's been magnificent, and the only reason he didn't win as much as you'd expect a guy with 50+ goals a season should is because his teammates didn't perform to his level and the team was badly set up (bad transfers, no stability,...).

If you want to criticize Ronaldo this season, be my guest, he deserves to be ripped to shreds. But the past seasons? He's been by far our best player.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6641
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by jibers Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM


What a load of nonsense. CR is a liability and everyone knows it. Team sets him up and he does nothing and labours the team. He has become a tap in merchant that needs Benzema to create space for his runs but can't do shit as a #9.

But I forgot, taking 10 shots a game and stat padding against small teams whilst flopping in every big game this season, every single big game, makes him the best Madrid player in history (:



I'm not talking about this season, because he's been shit. His form is horrendous at the moment. But chad is trying to downplay Cristiano's importance in the few trophies we won in the last years. I can say with certainty that we wouldn't have won any without him, but the guy is deluded and probably thinks Fatzema was more important and better (we all know the reason of his post here). Let's criticize Cristiano for scoring 60 goals a season while praising Fatzema for performing DAT amazing link-up play once a season. Please tell me, just one time, ONE time he stepped up for Les Bleus when they needed him ?

Copa del rey, scored no important goal, all his goal where on the end of 2-0 and 3-0. Same with all his goals in the cl win. Bar the group stages, he literally contribited nothing but stat pad.

Without Benzema CR wouldn't be anywhere as effective. The guy can't create space for himself withot someone else. Did the same thing at United. THe guy is a tactical and structural liability. Gets you goals that team stes up, but leaves the team in a vulnerabe position. Yea, GOAT player.



The Demon of Carthage wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:


There might be something wrong with the WC players from GK to DM


What a load of nonsense. CR is a liability and everyone knows it. Team sets him up and he does nothing and labours the team. He has become a tap in merchant that needs Benzema to create space for his runs but can't do shit as a #9.

But I forgot, taking 10 shots a game and stat padding against small teams whilst flopping in every big game this season, every single big game, makes him the best Madrid player in history (:


This season? Yes, he's been shit. From 2009 until 2014? he's been magnificent, and the only reason he didn't win as much as you'd expect a guy with 50+ goals a season should is because his teammates didn't perform to his level and the team was badly set up (bad transfers, no stability,...).

If you want to criticize Ronaldo this season, be my guest, he deserves to be ripped to shreds. But the past seasons? He's been by far our best player.
Yea, best player taking the most shots par game since opta started recording stats. Best player that needs his team to score but labours them by letting his team mates be  numerically outnumbered which is why Madrid lost a lot of the big games. He is a goal scorer, thats it. The reason Madrid havent won as much is because he is your star player.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:38 pm

jibers would love him back at Utd tbh

sadly not going to happen with Mourinho
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34024
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Even youtubers recognized the new rivalry between Ronaldo and Agirretxe and started making compilation of both, as this youtuber:


Agirretxe


Ronaldo


Ps. Finally, thread is game on. Twisted Evil
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:03 pm

It's not cristianos fault that he's a star player. It's the clubs.

And no, let's not rewrite history now. Ronaldo didn't always score or play well in every single one of our finals, but he has helped us win crucial games.

He's getting old and losing his physical ability, has a permanent bum knee and hamstring, and now we can criticize him Laughing what??
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by jibers Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:11 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:It's not cristianos fault that he's a star player. It's the clubs.

And no, let's not rewrite history now. Ronaldo didn't always score or play well in every single one of our finals, but he has helped us win crucial games.

He's getting old and losing his physical ability, has a permanent bum knee and hamstring, and now we can criticize him Laughing what??


He is good at what he does, my only gripe is when people say he is in the seam company as Messi, Di STefano, Pele Cruijff etc.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:24 pm

jibers wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:It's not cristianos fault that he's a star player. It's the clubs.

And no, let's not rewrite history now. Ronaldo didn't always score or play well in every single one of our finals, but he has helped us win crucial games.

He's getting old and losing his physical ability, has a permanent bum knee and hamstring, and now we can criticize him Laughing what??


He is good at what he does, my only gripe is when people say he is in the seam company as Messi, Di STefano, Pele Cruijff etc.


Well he's not lol, idk why people would say something that stupid Laughing

He's definitely more on the Henry, Ibra, etc level imo

But then there's no need to exaggerate and compare him to chicharito or whatever, he still can play with the ball at his feet well and create.. he's just not world class at everything if you get me. Also his attitude holds him back. We always see glimpses of some outstanding stuff such as this


yeah its old, but he can clearly do these passes. He can dribble very decently. Just always looks for the goal for himself in bigger games and forgets the team at times. That will always be his biggest downfall.

Very impressed to see someone of his talent get to this level though. The dude had very average talent with the ball and really worked hard at his athleticism. Absolutely no need to hate like this
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by jibers Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:33 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
jibers wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:It's not cristianos fault that he's a star player. It's the clubs.

And no, let's not rewrite history now. Ronaldo didn't always score or play well in every single one of our finals, but he has helped us win crucial games.

He's getting old and losing his physical ability, has a permanent bum knee and hamstring, and now we can criticize him Laughing what??


He is good at what he does, my only gripe is when people say he is in the seam company as Messi, Di STefano, Pele Cruijff etc.


Well he's not lol, idk why people would say something that stupid Laughing

He's definitely more on the Henry, Ibra, etc level imo

But then there's no need to exaggerate and compare him to chicharito or whatever, he still can play with the ball at his feet well and create.. he's just not world class at everything if you get me. Also his attitude holds him back. We always see glimpses of some outstanding stuff such as this


yeah its old, but he can clearly do these passes. He can dribble very decently. Just always looks for the goal for himself in bigger games and forgets the team at times. That will always be his biggest downfall.

Very impressed to see someone of his talent get to this level though. The dude had very average talent with the ball and really worked hard at his athleticism. Absolutely no need to hate like this


I don't hate him at all. I dont care about any footballer. They are mostly all primadonas.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who's better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's better?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum