Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

+13
Harmonica
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bankz
Robespierre
The Demon of Carthage
Lucifer
Donuts
El Gunner
Lord Awesome
CBarca
rwo power
sree999
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by sree999 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:47 am

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Hqdefault


Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? 26E7F10800000578-3006879-image-a-133_1427061856364
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 285
Join date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:50 am

I'm pretty sure he won't show up anyway. He already conceded the Ballon d'Or to Messi, as he said himself.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:10 am

He shouldn't be. Neymar and Suarez have been better so they should be ahead of him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20302
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:43 am

No way he'll win this one.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5995
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:13 am

He shouldn't be, but he'll end up there somehow we all know that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21026
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:14 am

does it really matter though?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Lucifer Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:21 am

He should be. I want see his expression when Messi wins it

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 am

He should be and he'll be. He had an amazing season on an individual level.

But I think this will be his last time on the Ballon d'Or podium.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6641
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 am

No.
And I already said it before of Clasico match.
It's easy to do it now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 am

Inb4 ballon d'or voting re-opens.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:53 am

Bankz wrote:Inb4 ballon d'or voting re-opens.

They could re-open the voting and keep it until January and he still wouldn't win it. He doesn't deserve it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6641
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:57 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:He should be and he'll be. He had an amazing season on an individual level.

But I think this will be his last time on the Ballon d'Or podium.

Even on an individual level he hasn't been better than Neymar and Suarez though. Then there's the shit that actually matters like performing in the games that win your team trophies....

He obviously will be 2nd though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:10 am

Anyone who thinks neymar has a reasonable chance of finishing second must be new to football. Even if the votings were to be re-opened today, ronaldo will still finish second. Its even worse when Neymar has been far, and I mean far better than him on an individual level. Just compare Neymar as the star man for the last 2 months to ronaldo's best ever level in madrid or man utd. He was better than ronaldo last season as a side kick and runs rings around him as a star man.

In 8 games, Neymar has averaged
A 9.5 average rating per game in that time,
he's scored 11,
Assisted 7,
Being the la liga top scorer,
Having most assists,
Most key passes,
Most dribbles,
Created most chances all at thesame time.

What's more he's been the man of the match in 7 out of the last 8 games he's played for barcelona.

He has also scored in every big game so far, scoring 5 against Madrid, Atletico, Sevilla, and Villarreal.


Last edited by Bankz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:10 am

Suarez has also been comfortably better than him too. Infact ronaldo has no business on the ballon d'or podium.


Last edited by Bankz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:19 am

He has no place on there. But it counts from Jan-Jan so he will still make it

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89402
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Harmonica Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:48 am

:facepalm: Wow you guys are slow, he had no place anywhere near Top 3 even before Madrid collapse. Better late than sorry eh?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by futbol Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:56 am

RealGunner wrote:He has no place on there. But it counts from Jan-Jan so he will still make it



Even then he shouldn't make it. He was equally awful at the beginning of the year. Easy to remember because people were making fun that it was due to his breakup with Irina that he can't perform anymore.

Would sum up the state of the award though. Suarez decided the CL final and the decisive Clasico last season, had some memorable big game performances like the PSG show, just scored a brace in the Bernabeu and has awesome numbers accompanied by awesome performances. Without him: no treble. Ronaldo won nada, kept statpadding against the likes of Espanyol and Granada with 5 goal shows and choked the desicive penalty against Valencia which sealed the title for Barca. In no shape or form in the history of the award would someone like that be even considered for such an award but we're living in the football celebrity era.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Completely agree mate. Suarez has been better throughout the year than him. Messi and Suarez should be 1 and 2.

3rd place is up for grab and I wouldn't argue against Neymar being there either.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89402
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Casciavit Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:03 pm

It should be 1- Messi, 2- Suarez, 3- Neymar
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9200
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Seriously who cares. This is one of the problems I have with football atm.

It's a team sport. Do you think anyone in Madrid would care if CR won the Balon D'or whilst they have had 1 la Liga in 7 years? Do you think Barcelona would care if MSN didn't win when they just spanked Madrid and came off winning a treble? I think this award should be scrapped.

Once the votes got reopened in 2013 so CR could win it, it's baffling that people still give this thing credibility. Then again, the intelligence of the general football public is not that high.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:42 pm

1. Messi 2. Neymar 3. Suarez..

People seem to forget that suarez practically missed bout 25% of last season and it was messi and neymar that carried them till he's return (we were topping real madrid), where suarez was mediocre till messi practically told him to move to the middle so he could score goals there..

Neymar has been Europes best player this season,

was the CL top scorer
,
Spanish cups top scorer,

La liga 3rd top scorer (behind messi & cr7),

Just scored and assisted against real madrid at the bernabeu

Came from the bench to score 2 winning goals away to bilbao last season

Neymar had a beast game against atletico madrid in the spanish cup at the calderon to eliminate them from the copa del rey( scored a double),

Scored the opening goal in the quarter final against psg to kick start the rout,

Scored a goal in helping to salvaging a 2-2 away draw against sevilla last season.

Scored against every big team last season

Ensured that bayern weren't able to come back in the CL by scoring the 3rd goal in the first leg and killing the tie as a contest by scoring twice at the alienz arena that barca lost (3-2).

Scored 39 goals as a side kick..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Bankz wrote:1. Messi 2. Neymar 3. Suarez..

People seem to forget that suarez practically missed bout 25% of last season and it was messi and neymar that carried them till he's return (we were topping real madrid), where suarez was mediocre till messi practically told him to move to the middle so he could score goals there..

Neymar has been Europes best player this season,

was the CL top scorer
,
Spanish cups top scorer,

La liga 3rd top scorer (behind messi & cr7),

Just scored and assisted against real madrid at the bernabeu

Came from the bench to score 2 winning goals away to bilbao last season

Neymar had a beast game against atletico madrid in the spanish cup at the calderon to eliminate them from the copa del rey( scored a double),

Scored the opening goal in the quarter final against psg to kick start the rout,

Scored a goal in helping to salvaging a 2-2 away draw against sevilla last season.

Scored against every big team last season

Ensured that bayern weren't able to come back in the CL by scoring the 3rd goal in the first leg and killing the tie as a contest by scoring twice at the alienz arena that barca lost (3-2).

Scored 39 goals as a side kick..


Ballon d'or is for the calendar year 2015 not the 2014/15 season. That's the UEFA best player in Europe award which Neymar didn't even feature in....

Why does this award bother you so much. I'm not even trolling I want an honest answer.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:01 pm

We get it, u don't like individual awards. You've been talking bout it for sometime now, just give it a rest. If u don't care, then don't give it attention, its that simple.

If you think the public doesn't care or love these awards then I don't know what to say. Yes, I love it (when its done right), the players love it, and know most other people love It too, even if a few try to be hipster and claim they don't care.

Nothing wrong with being fans of players at all, its just about thesame as being fans of clubs too cause these clubs are equally made up by these players. I love guys like neymar, suarez, messi, van basten, baggio, el phenomeno, etc so also others too..

The club can't wake up and play on their own without these individuals and consequently, some individuals are more talented/better than the others, so no biggie and if people decide to reward them so be it.

Its also thesame reason an organisation holds their annual awards including staff of the year and so on.. Its just an added incentive. You're sadly in the minority here.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Bankz wrote:We get it, u don't like individual awards. You've been talking bout it for sometime now, just give it a rest. If u don't care, then don't give it attention, its that simple.

If you think the public doesn't care or love these awards then I don't know what to say. Yes, I love it (when its done right), the players love it, and know most other people love It too, even if a few try to be hipster and claim they don't care.

Nothing wrong with being fans of players at all, its just about thesame as being fans of clubs too cause these clubs are equally made up by these players. I love guys like neymar, suarez, messi, van basten, baggio, el phenomeno, etc so also others too..

The club can't wake up and play on their own without these individuals and consequently, some individuals are more talented/better than the others, so no biggie and if people decide to reward them so be it.

Its also thesame reason an organisation holds their annual awards including staff of the year and so on.. Its just an added incentive. You're sadly in the minority here.


And we get it that you are in love with Neymar and you never fail to remind us in every thread. I don't mind individual awards, but again, why do you care about an award that clearly holds no credibility, when Blatter reopened it so CR could win? That is surely a form of cognitive dissonance and is irrational no?

My main gripe is that individual awards create ego. It is irrelevant who is the best player at Barcelona because they all play for each other. Look at the way they celebrate each others goals! Saying Neymar has been better than Suarez when he needs Suarez to perform as he does is just a bit daft to me. They all need each other. Suarez creates space for Messi and Neymar to work their Magic and Neymar, mostly Messi can serve Suarez goals on a platter. It's a symbiotic relationship. Not a parasitic relationship that CR has with Real Madrid players.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:17 pm

@jibers so what if suarez finished above him in the UEFA player of the year?

Messi came third in the ballon d'or behind cristiano but was second in the FIFA world player of the year ahead of cristiano in the same 2007.

Ronaldo nazario came second to mathieus in the ballon d'or voting in 1996 but was given the FIFA world Player of the year in that same year.

Ronaldinho didn't feature in the ballon d'or in 2004 but was given the FIFA world player of the year, ahead of schevchenko who finished above him in the BDO voting in that same year.

Ronaldo didn't feature in the ballon d'or in 2003 but was 3rd in the FIFA world player of the year ahead of nedved who won the ballon d'or that same year.

So what's your point really? An honest question..


Last edited by Bankz on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ? Empty Re: Should ronaldo be on ballandor podium considering the fact that Neymar and suarez have been better ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum