Donuts
futbol
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
Valkyrja
32 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What SHOULD Happen Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:38 pm

im not talking about the formation, im talking the quality of the players here, who would replace all 3 of them that what i asked?

i know its easy to shift the blame onto the bbc, cause barca attack is better, so our attack is the worst on the planet now...really? relax

for years everybody knew that the real problem on the team was cr, its always been on him.

can't pass or play make for nothing.... gets the most touches.

lowest conversion rate every season, crap finisher..... gets the most shots.

left side of the team being overrun..... walks every games and also wants to play 90 mins every game.

clearly a limited player that needs the entire team spoon feeding him, for him to be remotely decent.

everything you guys are crying about now i been said it, but because so many of you are gutless bale and benzema has to be kicked out with him, to save face for all that stat padding circle jerk, yeah that sounds fair Laughing.

kick cr out the team and the problems will fix themselves.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What SHOULD Happen Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: What SHOULD Happen Official Thread

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Cristiano is a shit finisher ?

Like it or not, Cristiano gave more to Madrid in these 6 years than Benzema could in 60. Stop this propaganda. Look at what sports said, and if he said what he said something is wrong. BBC has to go.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:53 pm

It's probably not a good idea to get rid of all 3 in just one year. I say keep Benzema but try to get Reus and Hazard.

Selling Ronaldo will automatically strengthen the team chemistry.

Madrid should also get a proper DM.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Who cares about fair or any other garbage. This isn't about being fair... it's about building a proper team.

Ronaldo needs to go... but if you sell Ronaldo, you need someone to lead the attack. Benzema can't do it. France has asked him to lead the attack for 5 years now and he's failed abysmally. It's not like he's missing chances either... he doesn't play the lead CF role properly. What's worse, he's not able to play behind a true 9. They tried playing him behind Giroud a few times and that failed.

So the idea is to put in someone down the middle who is a killer scorer OR put a secondary scorer wide. Bale and James MAY work. But again, if you can get a Lewndowski or Aubameyang, you get him. Aubameyang can be had and he's going to score somewhere around 50 for Dortmund this year as the guy leading that attack.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:It's probably not a good idea to get rid of all 3 in just one year. I say keep Benzema but try to get Reus and Hazard.

Casemiro has been our best midfielder this year imo. Should play him more, he seems to be one the few who actually gives a shit.

Ronaldo and Bale out would be great to strengthen chemistry, then add one of Reus or Hazard, and a forward.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:It's probably not a good idea to get rid of all 3 in just one year. I say keep Benzema but try to get Reus and Hazard.

I'm willing to bet on Jese this season. He is a crazy talent. Add a world-class striker next to him. james,kroos,modric and isco in midfield. We've played our best football since 2003 with that midfield.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:03 pm

@val give it a rest cr has done bleep all 10 shots to score a brace isn't shit? 50 goals on 300+ shots isn't shit?

@sports stop using france as an example like he plays with them week in and out, he didn't look less of a killer than suarez or aguero in the world cup either, so yeah save it

end of the day butthurt cr fanboys can't stand the thought of bale and benz staying with cr going, because if the team wins anything more emphasis on how shit and wasteful cr truly was.

remember how much everybody was sure we would never win the 10th with benzema, got so butthurt about it started giving him shit from preseason, again you guys don't know crap just talk a good game.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 pm

that doesn't make any sense RG, why would you keep a team player, who can raise the level of his teammates with his play and he also shows up in big games, screw that guy we need a killer cause it wasn't like benzema was the LEADING GOAL SCORER BEFORE INJURY!!!.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:27 pm

I think that's what Sports is getting at. Personally, I would flog off CR, Get a RW and play this lineup

...Carvajal...Varane...Ramos....Marcelo
..........Casemiro.......Modric.........
......Isco..........Hames.......Bale...
......................Benzema.........

I would make the team focus on Hames and make him central and the teams movement should depend on his so he can do what he wants like Messi. He is intelligent enough.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm

That looks like a well balanced and full of quality team.

But is it glamorous enough for Perez? Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:39 pm

I agree with jibers.

I think currently, james is the most underrated player on this team. He's not only all rounded, but pretty good at everything. Him and CR were our only threats that game. CR did not have a poor game compared to the rest of our players and that is saying something

Having said that, I'm losing faith in him. Needs to play a lesser role or gtfo

Isco on the right is iffy though. Even lucas plays better then isco on the right.

Who do you guys think we should get there? don't laugh at me, but mahrez is my pick. He's exactly what we need.. you asked for creativity, he has it. loads of it. Leicester city is 1st for a reason (don't forget Jamie vardy either).
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:43 pm

How in the world Casemiro didn't play is still a mystery. Every single chance they created was through the middle.

424 Laughing

Making goat player like modric helpless. Laughing

Making him defend for 5 players Laughing

2 vs 5 in the middle

Playing that excuse of footballers BBC.

Bale can only survive on wing... He can gtfo if he wants central place.

Benzema is so bad at making runs and dribbling... Sports said it all.

CR needs to fuk off.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:45 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I agree with jibers.

I think currently, james is the most underrated player on this team. He's not only all rounded, but pretty good at everything. Him and CR were our only threats that game. CR did not have a poor game compared to the rest of our players and that is saying something

Having said that, I'm losing faith in him. Needs to play a lesser role or gtfo

Isco on the right is iffy though. Even lucas plays better then isco on the right.

Who do you guys think we should get there? don't laugh at me, but mahrez is my pick. He's exactly what we need.. you asked for creativity, he has it. loads of it. Leicester city is 1st for a reason (don't forget Jamie vardy either).

That requires sense from Flo. He thinks Football is a plug and play game. Florentino needs to be the 1st head to roll after CR unless this culture of 0 meritocracy will continue.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Mehrez is nothing special technically dude. His running with the ball actually reminds me of Bale. He thrives in space in donkey leeg just like bale..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:49 pm

on forum where movement like this is bad Laughing

Spoiler:

can some of you learn the game pls
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:I'm with sports.

It's about finding the right combination of players that we have at our disposal.

We are going to have to wait (maybe forever) for a quality coach/manager who could implement an actual philosophy.

For the time being we just need to get the starting XIs right, and clearly Benitez is not capable of doing that.
i disagree with you, he is very capable of doing that. But there are way too many politics in his way.

In what ways has Benitez shown this? Politics is just a cop out IMO.

If he was playing the politician as you say, then he's clearly an idiot or he knew it would blow up in his face.

I'm not sure which scenario is worse.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:24 am

Adit wrote:Mehrez is nothing special technically dude. His running with the ball actually reminds me of Bale. He thrives in space in donkey leeg just like bale..

mahrez's technique and vision makes bale look like a pleb. he does not dribble like bale..  what?? he has lots of tricks up his sleeve, not just the kick and run

he is like 138lbs yeah?? he is not nearly the athlete bale is, but he is still fast

also he does this against international teams who might not be the best, but they always stay on him and never allow space

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:01 am

problem sorting order should be right, nothing will change if flo remain this way, and if he do open his eye, next is the coach before any revolution/build talk, a 08/09 pep type? or carlo type can work with what we had, and then the last part will only reach player transaction according to the coach capability and what he want. get all the fancy toys that it seem work and then throw in some coach that had ok resume and want him work the magic? what is it any diff with current situation.

benzema should stay if he can sort out his shit off field.

he's not game changer but he offer many other things, not much these so call game changer left on the market right now, the only possible we can get is aguero, which we should keep benzema consider aguero history, and they both can co-exist and even start together.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Adit wrote:Mehrez is nothing special technically dude. His running with the ball actually reminds me of Bale. He thrives in space in donkey leeg just like bale..

mahrez's technique and vision makes bale look like a pleb. he does not dribble like bale..  what?? he has lots of tricks up his sleeve, not just the kick and run

he is like 138lbs yeah?? he is not nearly the athlete bale is, but he is still fast

also he does this against international teams who might not be the best, but they always stay on him and never allow space

Nah watch out.
Sure he has tricks and doesn't just hit in behind and run, but he is nowhere near Madrid level why are you guys even talking about him Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:14 am

Then why do managers continue to sign for Real Madrid knowing that they won't be able to choose their preferred starting XI?

I don't know about you but If I was a manager and I knew beforehand that I won't be the one calling the shots, I wouldn't sign with Real Madrid. Simple as that.

If you're defending Benitez using the argument that his hands are tied and can't do what he wants, then you're not helping him. If anything, you're showing that he's a pushover and a gullible idiot with no dignity or self-respect.

I believe Flo is the one doing most of the signings, but I honestly don't believe he's telling his managers who to pick.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:44 am

Exactly. Flo has openly said that he doesn't interfere with the tactics or squad selection and I believe it.

What happened here is player power prevailing. Ronaldo, bale and Benzema can walk because they have been here before the manager. They knows their status is not under threat and they knows they will play just because of their status and perez"s backing.

Now why did Benitez played that line up? Because of player pressure imo. James publicly went against Benitez and declared fit... Now if James was benched and we lost then Benitez will be under fire. He has the same situation with Bale and Ronaldo as well. Benzema played because a CF is needed not because of the pressure.

The other three Bale,James and Ronaldo played because of their star status. Two of them haven't played in ages and one has been atrocious all season. Benitez so far has proved that he is nothing more than a coward.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Carlo wouldn't say no if Real Madrid wanted him back next season:

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/23/en/football/real_madrid/1448279827.html

This is good. If Benitez fails to win a major trophy this year, I hope our board will bring Carlo back.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:45 pm

People used to say the same thing about me, that I selected my team based on what Florentino Pérez told me. Every coach picks the line-up they feel is right

This is Carlo for you.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 pm

I always wanted Madrid to sell Ronaldo, but this season I changed my mind. He is now a clear liability. Watch Iniesta's goal and you'll see why: he's 3m from the ball and doesn't try to recover it. He was always like this, but he brought so many goals and even assists that it was worth it. Now it isn't. Hope he retires at Madrid at 45.

I also think it would be a mistake if Madrid started from scratch. You have the most talented midfield in years. It's about getting rid of Ronaldo and purchasing some pieces, and bringing back effort. Simeone or Klopp, with this team, would be a nightmare. Thank god you sacked Ancelotti without letting him learn about his mistakes either.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

free_cat wrote:
I also think it would be a mistake if Madrid started from scratch. You have the most talented midfield in years. It's about getting rid of Ronaldo and purchasing some pieces, and bringing back effort.

Agreed
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Simeone has no business being at Madrid. His classless attitude is unbearable.

When you're a manager, you need to be calm, classy and level-headed. He's always jumping up and down on the sidelines, yelling at the referee and telling his players to gather around him, and when they score, he tells them to waste time.

We didn't get rid of Mourinho to bring another classless one three years later.

Rafa is fine for now. At the end of the season, I hope we bring Carlo back. He wouldn't say no so that's good.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next