Glory
free_cat
Sri
Hapless_Hans
57 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

What will Pep do next?

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap11%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 11% 
[ 2 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap21%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap21%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap32%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 32% 
[ 6 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Vote_lcap15%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Voting_bar 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's next for Pep Guardiola?

Post by jibers Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 pm

S wrote:Ok darling.
No problem Cuck.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 Empty Re: What's next for Pep Guardiola?

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Pep is closely associated with Barcelona, of course Surag treats him as his enemy, it's a no brainer really!
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:04 pm

Perez would be foolish to not at least attempt to sign Pep. The guy is everything the club needs. Plays great football, humble and a proven winner. Unfortunately politics and rivalry plays a too large part in what should be a simple game, which is football.

With the departure of Rafa Benítez from Real Madrid looking ever more imminent, at the club they are starting to take soundings about the state of mind and opinions of their members. So, over the past few days, the Bernabéu faithful have been called up and asked to pick their favourite from a shortlist of managers.

The odd thing is that among the names on this list for the members to choose from is that of former nemesis Pep Guardiola, the ex-Barça boss, who has announced that he is to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season. The other candidates in the survey were Zinedine Zidane, at present in charge of B-team Castilla, plus José Mourinho and Arsène Wenger. The fact that Real Madrid are sounding out their members about possible coaches makes it look suspiciously like Benítez's days at Chamartín might be numbered.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2015/12/23/567af74b268e3e8e308b4679.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Really like to see Pep at City, it will be very interesting.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Christian Falk @cfbayern
Pep #Guardiolas future: @MCFC ? @ManUtd ? I see a outside chance for @Arsenal

https://twitter.com/cfbayern/status/679637507345088512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:56 am

I read that Guardiola has signed for City already.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 am

Henry won two La Liga titles and the Champions League playing under Guardiola at Barcelona, and he has complete faith in the Spaniard's abilities.

“If I was chairman of any club in the world looking to change its manager, Guardiola would be my No1 pick. No contest,” Henry wrote in his column for The Sun.

“For me, he is already one of the greatest coaches of all time. His teams don’t just win the league, they totally dominate it.

“He arrives with a plan, takes complete control of a club and puts a lasting legacy in place that survives long after he’s moved on to his next challenge.

“I was fortunate enough to be at Barcelona right at the start of Guardiola’s coaching career and was blown away by the man and his methods.

“Now I can only assume that he has become even better during the past five years at Barca and Bayern.”
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Pep now offically confirmed at the press conference a few minutes ago: i leave Bayern because i want to be manager in the Premiere league.

City,manu, Chelsea and Arsenal probably starting the bitch fight now Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 pm

I think you need to learn how to read between the lines. The "I leave Bayern because I want to be manager in the Premiere league." line is code for "I have already chosen and signed a pre-contract with one club in the PL".

There won't be a fight because there was one already and one club won it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 pm

But he also said that he hasn't chosen a club yet hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:23 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I think you need to learn how to read between the lines. The "I leave Bayern because I want to be manager in the Premiere league." line is code for "I have already chosen and signed a pre-contract with one club in the PL".

There won't be a fight because there was one already and one club won it.

You are likely right but it isn't necessary that it's true at the same time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Pep said he would like to prove himself in England. So maybe he will choose ManUtd after all hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Mou at Yanited

Pep at Citeh

Simeone at Chelski
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Simeone not leaving Atleti

Pep at Arsenal I'd love that
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:26 pm

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 15 CX9d4PXWYAAfOcl

It'll be one of these 3. Praying it's United, but it's obviously going to be City Sad
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Pep to Utd ?

Thiago arriving 3 years later :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Who does this guy think he is? Pick a team already
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:18 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Who does this guy think he is? Pick a team already
it's not a what will I eat for lunch type of decision lol

I'd also take my time if I had several offers from biggest clubs in England.....

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Guys. It's City. Thought that was established.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Since he said he wants 'challenge' am going to say he is taking over United.

Bravepep Molenation burying the best squad take over myth Proud GL (this forum rofl)
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:25 pm

He said the same when he left Barca for Bayern tbf although at the time he was right everything changed when 4 months later they won the treble.

City would be a challenge in the same way Bayern is, CL is a challenge ( this would be bigger obviously) but in the league he should be winning it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He said the same when he left Barca for Bayern tbf although at the time he was right everything changed when 4 months later they won the treble.

City would be a challenge in the same way Bayern is, CL is a challenge ( this would be bigger obviously) but in the league he should be winning it.

Besides me obviously later going to make fun of Pep, for now we have to admit, though, that winning the Prem with City will be a tad harder than winning the BuLi was with Bayern.

Also, even before Bayern won the treble, they were already obviously one of the most well-functioning teams in Europe, and it's pretty impressive work by Pep to have destroyed their balance of offensive and defensive capabilities.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Yeah but Viva his expectation would be re-markedly different if he came into a league dominated by Dortmund and a team who had choked on the CL stage repeatedly over the last decade or so.

That's how it was when he took the job, what ever we all think of him the expectations placed on him wouldn't be the same also agree City winning the league would be harder but they should still expect to win it regardless.

Just as an example ( it's not gonna happen) but if City somehow wins the CL and they hire Guardiola then obviously the expectation for him will be different than it is today.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

While I agree with the point you're making, let's just agree to disagree on the view of the state Bayern were in, because I wouldn't call what they did "choking", but that's probably a whole other can of worms, so let's leave it at that.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

When keys players are fit, Bayern play better football under Pep than they ever did under Heynckes. The 5-1 win against Arsenal, and the 3-1 win against Wolfsburg in the DFB Pokal, are two of the best performances I've seen in the past few seasons. Pep has shaped the team to his vision and it would be a shame if the key players would be injured for the final stages of the CL.

Maybe if Pep was German you would appreciate him a lot more (:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:While I agree with the point you're making, let's just agree to disagree on the view of the state Bayern were in, because I wouldn't call what they did "choking", but that's probably a whole other can of worms, so let's leave it at that.

Fair enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next