Glory
free_cat
Sri
Hapless_Hans
57 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

What will Pep do next?

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 11% 
[ 2 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 21% 
[ 4 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap32%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 32% 
[ 6 ]
What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Vote_lcap15%What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Voting_bar 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's next for Pep Guardiola?

Post by futbol Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

If it's from Marca it's completely trustworthy IMO. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 Empty Re: What's next for Pep Guardiola?

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:48 pm

There's no top stacked team that regularly makes QFs/SFs available, yet.

Need to wait for Blanc to finish imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:This one is good as well..

José Félix Diaz wrote:Coach has told club he's leaving
Pep's not Bayern it any more

Pep Guardiola will not be signing a new contract at Bayern Munich. The Catalan has informed the suits at the Allianz Arena that he has made his mind up to seek out pastures new. He feels that things have reached breaking point because of a fundamental disconnect between his footballing philosophy and the club's ethos, not to mention certain man-management issues he has had with the squad.

As far as Guardiola is concerned, there is no turning back. The way he sees it, his time in charge of the Bundesliga champions has run its course and prolonging his stay beyond the end of this season could do both the club and himself more harm than good. There isn't the same level of tension that was in the air when he left Barcelona, but he believes that remaining in charge of Bayern beyond this campaign is simply not an option.

The Bayern higher-ups have tried to twist Guardiola's arm every which way, as evidenced by the 20-million-euro-a-season offer that they put on the table, as reported in the German press after the first set of talks took place. However, money is not the be-all and end-all for the former midfielder and not even this eye-watering sum was enough to make the in-demand tactician reconsider his decision to leave.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2015/12/16/5670a18fe2704e28168b4591.html

that article Laughing

Guy is very reliable journalist.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:48 pm

ES wrote:There's no top stacked team that regularly makes QFs/SFs available, yet.

Need to wait for Blanc to finish imo

Laughing

I doubt Pep would manage PSG.He's always a guy looking for big challenges.By big challenges, I mean, taking over the best and most stacked team in England with limitless funds (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Pep Guardiola: Bayern Munich coach to clarify future next week

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35113830

inb4 Pep gives press conference "I'm taking my talents to South Norwood" and signs for Crystal Palace while Pardew joins Bayern in a direct swap.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Outlets in Germany now corroborating the Marca story that Pep has already told the Bayern board he's leaving.
That seems to be it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Damn. Hope you are ok
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm fine. Nothing can hurt me. I'm INVINCIBLE Shocked Shocked
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:47 pm

If we sit idle and allow Pep to go to City, I'll resent the club more than I'm already beginning to.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:14 am

Pep is finally coming home Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:14 am

Pep is vastly overrated tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:16 am

It's ok, you can have Mourinho Smile
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 am

hmm

Real Madrid have reportedly made a late swoop for Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola to replace Rafa Benitez next season.

Despite having seemingly agreed to take over Manchester City once his contract in Bavaria expires in June, ARA is now claiming that Los Blancos have made their interest in the Coach known.

Benitez’s position at the helm remains on a knife edge,  occasion that he would never deflect to their arch-rivals.

http://www.football-espana.net/55359/madrid-shock-pep-swoop?

http://www.ara.cat/esports/futbol/Guardiola-sondejat-Madrid_0_1475252568.html?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:06 am

Forget about this being totally far-fetched. Just imagine Guardiola, a Catalan manager at the helm of Real Madrid, trying to satisfy the most demanding, impatient and ruthless fans in world football. One loss against Barça and everybody in the Spanish capital would scream conspiracy.

What could possibly go wrong? No, I think he's too smart to be that stupid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:44 am

100 percent agree with the above (i also doubt we are making a move for him)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:03 am

It depends where Pep stands in terms of Catalan independence... if he's against it and wants integration, then he MIGHT consider it. If not, then forget it lol.

Even if he's not a Catalan nationalist, he may not want to complicate his life with such a politically charged move.

I think it's beyond far fetched.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:33 am

I imagine Chelsea & City will be doing everything they can to get him

think he goes to the PL next 100%

we need to make sure we qualify for CL and I think we're in with a shot tbh

LVG pls go

the notion of Pep at Madrid rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:43 am

sportsczy wrote:It depends where Pep stands in terms of Catalan independence... if he's against it and wants integration, then he MIGHT consider it. If not, then forget it lol.

Even if he's not a Catalan nationalist, he may not want to complicate his life with such a politically charged move.

I think it's beyond far fetched.

Stop it lol, he hates Madrid more than anyone in football.

It's not even worth discussion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:14 am

So i have to wait after his City stint for him to come to Milan What's next for Pep Guardiola? - Page 7 J5fD3m5qXRNtGYDuajhEtS_etFvU8FE5PogmqTY2hrshDG0_urf_UBeVAyJljoCxdf4=w300
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:04 am

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. He's clearly waiting for Leicester City job as there top of the league.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 am

Chelsea won't be in CL next yr.He's definitely not managing them.

City this season could make the quarters or perhaps even further so there's your answer, it's natural progression for Pep.Take over the best , most stacked , biggest budget team in that league and being hailed over as a genius coach by his fanboys because, you know, he wins titles with the best team...color me surprised !!

Too big of a coward to manage someone like Arsenal in my book.

And then you see, there are coaches out there like Jurgen Klopp who don't care about reputation but take up big challenges.I mean, he could've easily got a big team job if he wanted to.

I wouldn't say Pep is overrated but he definitely is overglorified and overhyped by his fanboys.

Ending my rant (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:27 am

completely forgot about Chelsea not being in the CL next season. Yup, absolutely no chance does he manage them. Can't see him going to Lol 1 either. City seems almost nailed on Sad

I like to think we have a shot too, probably the second most likely destination.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:29 am

Pep's selection criteria fits PSG, too bad blanc probably told him to gtfo Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:31 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Forget about this being totally far-fetched. Just imagine Guardiola, a Catalan manager at the helm of Real Madrid, trying to satisfy the most demanding, impatient and ruthless fans in world football. One loss against Barça and everybody in the Spanish capital would scream conspiracy.

What could possibly go wrong? No, I think he's too smart to be that stupid.

No weirder than the founders of Madrid being Catalan. People seem to forget that tiny fact Laughing

Seems like he is City bound. Apparently they will announce it before Bayerns final pre xmas game.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:42 am

Jibbers , imagine your Manchester tikitaka dreams coming true. Close enough .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:44 am

Adit wrote:Jibbers , imagine your Manchester tikitaka dreams coming true. Close enough .

1) tiki taka doesn't exist
2) I'm not too bothered where he goes tbh. Our club will take years and the players we have atm, he won't be able to do shit with them. No chance of us getting him. Especially with Woodward being more clueless than Scooby Doo.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next