S
Collblanc
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
free_cat
79 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 5 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by Lucifer Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:De Bruyne a threat to Neymar Laughing

The lad isnt a threat to Sterling.
I beg differ tbh. Though he isn't competition to Neymar he is levels above that pregnant scrub who calls himself a footballer imo hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 5 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Harmonica wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Free_cat nowadays hate anybody that threatens his fantasy Neymar, his post are so bizarre to read.

Laughing Laughing Trying to get back at me for exposing your change of view regarding Neymar.

De Bruyne doesn't threaten Neymar at any level also, and Neymar is not my fantasy when I'm a Messi lover.
Like I said, you hate anyone who threatens your fantasy Neymar. Wink

What? That doesn't even make sense.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:39 pm

free_cat wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Laughing Laughing Trying to get back at me for exposing your change of view regarding Neymar.

De Bruyne doesn't threaten Neymar at any level also, and Neymar is not my fantasy when I'm a Messi lover.

Try to think logically.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Harmonica wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Try to think logically.

Can't use logic, conclusion doesn't follow inexistent propositions.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:54 pm

free_cat wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Try to think logically.

Will you then admit you're a fantasy Neymar fanboy, and thus hate De Bruyne and Hazard, if I reveal the logical line of thought for you?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Not rating somebody doesn't equal hating somebody. Logic is something that should never be associated with Harmonica.

Maths never lies, but when it comes to football, numbers are deceiving more often than not.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:04 pm

I have to admit it's getting as interesting as watching flies screwing each other.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:46 am

Harmonica wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Try to think logically.

Will you then admit you're a fantasy Neymar fanboy, and thus hate De Bruyne and Hazard, if I reveal the logical line of thought for you?

I don't hate either De Bruyne or Hazard, but the most ridiculous is that you say I'm a Neymar fanboy, when I'm mostly a Messi fanboy. However, I love Neymar. And Suarez. And Iniesta. And Piqué. And all Barça players that perform great for us. Really, bringing up one small post from when you rated Neymar shouldn't lead you to conclude I'm a Neymar fanboy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:53 am

KDB is a better 80m player than Sterling is a 70m player
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:KDB is a better 80m player than Sterling is a 70m player

Possibly, but as disscussed, Sterling has potential and carries the huge premium for being english.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:09 pm

And KDB does not have potential?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:44 pm

That's a good point M99. When people talk about the fee for Martial, they keep mentioning how young he is, and how his fee might be paid off after years of service. That he's an "investment". People believe this--and it makes sense. He right now looks as if he might well justify his fee.

For some reason though Sterling (20) and De Bruyne (24) don't really get the same excuse. Sterling certainly should, he's just 20 after all. De Bruyne is a little older yes but at 24 he's still a young player, is 24 not young anymore?

It's fair to say the same things for Sterling and De Bruyne as for Martial imo. They're all young players with high fees but I think to judge them so immediately would be to make us look foolish in the long run, considering that these players will likely have more than a couple years to justify the fee.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:52 am

What potential does sterling have? I see nothing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:45 am

Likewise, what exactly are we supposed to see in Sterling except for pace?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

KdB is a fantastic player and if you have the money to buy him you just do it. Very few players better in his position in the world, and as mentioned he's not even in his prime. His directness and final product are top notch, even if he can go missing at times. He makes the players around him better almost all the time. The only issue I see/hear with him is that he's a bit of a primadonna...so you just need a coach that can manage his personality, if that's even true.

Would have loved to have him at Liverpool, and still would.

Sterling can go bicycling.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:56 pm

The hate Sterling gets on here Laughing you would forget that he was part of the Liverpool offense that was killing the EPL left and right. I'll agree he hasn't been great since going to Man City and I'll agree that he has a lot to work on, but I think people are forgetting that he's just 20 years old right now. If he's inconsistent, that's natural, if he's underwhelming after a big money move, that's natural too.

I myself will give him more time before I write him off, considering he's shown already in his time as a player that he's capable of great things.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:12 pm

why call it hate though? i dont hate him, in fact, he is a successful young black man being a millionaire that adopted him. it's a great story.

i just dont see/rate his talent. he is a physical specimen and nothing else.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he is a physical specimen and nothing else.

Doesn't mean he won't amount to anything lol, this is the EPL we're talking about.

Only reason he gets so much hate is the contract incident. Same reason people refused to rate Suarez even when he was ripping the EPL up. They let what they think of someone as a person affect what they think of them as a player.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:43 pm

why do you guys want to me say things i did not say? and hate again?

I DONT RATE HIM, deal with it. i rated suarez, i dont rate sterling.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:57 pm

That's fine, it's fine for you not to rate him, but for me his performance today is an indication of some of the things he can do. For me, his performance in the latter half of that great season for Liverpool is another indication of some of the things he can do. He's still very raw and I would say he is indeed very much a physical specimen, but at the age of 20 he's got a lot of time ahead of him and I think he can do great things. I wouldn't call myself someone who even rates Sterling that highly nor supports him (I don't care much for him), it's just that I think there is a double standard here where Martial has been seen as an "investment" yet neither Sterling nor De Bruyne are seen as the same, despite also being young players. That is my original point--so I don't stray too off topic.

For the record Nick, when I said "the hate Sterling gets on here Laughing " that wasn't directed at you but at GL in general (usually spearheaded by Liverpool fans, unsurprisingly and understandably). Just to clear that up.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:40 pm

https://streamable.com/zzih

https://streamable.com/3m0m

https://streamable.com/7alv

Nick and I talk on GL. Rahim on the pitch Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:10 am

CBarca wrote:The hate Sterling gets on here Laughing .

It's ridiculous.

He pretty much carried our final third in the second half of 2013/14 when "SAS" was heavily marked. Laughing

Then we sold Suarez, Sturridge got injured, carried us for the first 6 months of 14/15 and gave up on us because his feud with Rodgers. He would of been immense under Klopp. Sad

The only real thing he lacks is his finishing. Which will come with more maturity / experience.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:49 am

CBarca wrote: It's just that I think there is a double standard here where Martial has been seen as an "investment" yet neither Sterling nor De Bruyne are seen as the same, despite also being young players. That is my original point--so I don't stray too off topic.

Your poitn is very flawed though. At 24 a player isn't old off course, but he isn't "young". He is a mature player and possibly a finished product.
Players who are already 24 usually only improve and become late bloomers if they were player in a low level and move upwards or if they used to be subs and finally get playing time, which boost their confidence and experience too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Bump. Invisible against Leicester.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Unlucky not to get an assist after Aguero missed from point blank range hmm

Great pass at the end to Navas who should have passed it across the box or shot it hmm could have easily resulted in a goal if Navas wasn't so useless.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:15 am

Kevin De Bruyne had agreed a deal to join Bayern Munich before ending up a Manchester City, according to the midfielder’s agent.

The Belgium international joined City at the end of August in a club-record move that cost upwards of £55 million, including add-ons.

But now De Bruyne’s representative, Patrick De Koster, reveals that the 24-year-old would have ended up at Pep Guardiola’s side if the German champions had paid the asking price.

Kevin's heart was beating for the Bundesliga, where he broke through at Bremen and became a star at Wolfsburg,” De Koster told Sport / Foot Magazine.

I’m convinced he would have played for Bayern if they had been able to pay the asking price.

“We reached a personal agreement with Bayern after two meetings. The deal has collapsed on the asking price.

“I think that Bayern wanted to pay €50 million, but no more.
In the end City won the race and Kevin is super happy with his move. He adapted fast on and off the pitch.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/01/13/19281172/de-bruyne-agreed-bayern-munich-move-before-manchester-city

:coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next