Media rumours

2 posters

Go down

Media rumours Empty Media rumours

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Seems to me that almost every day there are articles in various media of players going or coming from Madrid.

there is Ronaldo in his last year at Madrid, we are signing Hazard or Greiseman, we are going to sign De Gea for 2016, Isco is going, Jese is going, Denis is going, etc etc.

I believe the media so called reporters are like most here, expressing their desires as facts.

Take a look at reality, club is thrilled with Ronadlo and he is takling about retiring here. Both may be BS, but I see no reason to assume he will definitely be gone. As to signing the frenchman from Atleti, when was the last time we were ever able to pry anyone of note from them? Why sign Hazard when we have already have signed Bale for the same reason?

Why would club go after De Gea when Navas is performing like one of the best porteros in the world. That train has already passed.

And as to the suggested winter moves of Jese, Denis or Isco, when was the last time we let players go in January? They are all possibles, but next summer not any winter action.

There should be a law that reporters have to have credible sources for their stories. These days the media is pure fiction!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Media rumours Empty Re: Media rumours

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:39 pm

or you dont have to take everything you read seriously...

although the griezmann and hazard stories originated from rather serious journalists. it only makes sense that the club would be looking and planning for the club post Ronaldo...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Well today there is a new one. We may bring Asensio back from loan in January. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but this actually makes sense, if they allow Valencia to buy Denis as has been reported multiple times before. Denis is seldom used and hasn't really done anything in his opportunities to explain why Benitez stopped the move last August. Meanwhile Asensio has been showing nothing but class at Espanyol. Issue will be, how much time can they give him at Madrid. If it's like Denis and Lucas, then forget about it.

Meanwhile re the credibility of the Ronaldo / Hazard / Griezmann stories, it all depends on letting Ronaldo go and I just can't see that. Even Benitez said the other day he has to be very careful about what he says about Ronaldo!!!

In any event, if there ever is any true to it, the Hazard part of it could make sense, but Griezmann absolutely no way. Remember Falcao, Aquero, etc etc. No way can we get someone of value directly from Atleti.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:30 pm

A question for you Nick. Let's assume Ronaldo does go and they bring in Hazard. So now you have starting Hazard, Bale and Benz. What does this say to Isco and James? At best one of them gets to start.

I'd say if you sign Hazard, you might as well sell Isco or James or maybe both!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down