Grande_Milano
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 29 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 2 Jun - 14:10:18

The quest I just did :bow:

BTW I don't for sure but it seems like Witcher 2 there is two separate paths which lead to entirely different quests.

Just thought I'd warn people.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 29 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 2 Jun - 14:36:59

OMFG they wasn't kidding when they said " the boss " i literally have no idea how to kill it.

At least with Imlerith and Iris Nightmare i had an idea on what to do, there was an inkling of hope if i figured it out but this i have no idea.

I'm assuming it's the big bad anyway considering how *bleep* hard it is, it's getting to the point i might consider looking at playthroughs to see how it's done. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 2 Jun - 16:32:10

Finished the main quest line, still got about a half a dozen side quests, some Witcher Gear quests and about 40+ question marks to complete as well though.

It's brilliant in every way and the ending i got was very satisfying, will obviously speak about it in more detail once someone other than me has completed it. Laughing

The only sad thing is there is no more. Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 2 Jun - 19:57:13

Probably will finish in 2-3 weeks.

Did you defeat the boss then?

Can't wait for it. I am going to hunt you down if i manage to kill him in first try on DM
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 2 Jun - 20:08:14

Yeah in the end, i figured out that it has one major attack which is really fast and hits hard ( close to or just a flat out one hit kill every time) But outside of that it's manageable, still more challenging than other boss fights but it's that one attack that *bleep* me repeatedly.

I still couldn't avoid it, but i managed to survive long enough and use decoctions which helps me regen health as fast as humanly possible.

I suppose if you could figure out how to avoid it than it's not as hard as i made out, but i never could figure out how to avoid it. So i had to just use potions and decoctions which helped me recover enough to survive before the next attack wouldn't kill me.

No idea how i would have done it on a non Alchemy playthrough, but i'm on NG+ DM which is harder than standard DM so your playthrough experience might differ.

My reaction when i first saw the attack and it one hitted me with full health and Quen at 100%

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 29 1156

Seriously it was so fast i couldn't react, and by the time i did react i was already dead. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 3 Jun - 1:49:52

Was just testing out the new Skellige deck and while i haven't used it enough to give an overall opinion, one thing is clear and that is that the Cerys card is *bleep* insane.

The hero card Cerys has been updated with Muster (Shield Maidens). This can add up to 46 to an attack row in a single move, increasing to 82 with Commander’s Horn.

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 29 Yao Basically it gives 3 Shield Maidens with Cerys which multiply their score when there's more than one of them like the Blue Stripes Commando for example.

Absolutely insane card.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 3 Jun - 2:35:55

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:OMFG they wasn't kidding when they said " the boss " i literally have no idea how to kill it.

At least with Imlerith and Iris Nightmare i had an idea on what to do, there was an inkling of hope if i figured it out but this i have no idea.

I'm assuming it's the big bad anyway considering how *bleep* hard it is, it's getting to the point i might consider looking at playthroughs to see how it's done. Laughing

you been no lifing the game then? thought it was supposed to be 30 hrs long
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 3 Jun - 2:37:28

I have played 35 hours and still have some side quests and over 40 question marks to do hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 3 Jun - 9:33:01

Swear you finished this faster than you finished HoS
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 3 Jun - 11:08:57

Nah HoS took me about 20 hours all told, also technically I haven't finished it yet hmm

In HoS I did all the question marks and side quests before completing the main story.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri 3 Jun - 22:44:10

game is so massive its pissing me off. I just cant ignore all these side quests and contracts and treasure hunts to focus on the main plot, and did i mention that i'm no longer getting my fair share of sleep ! hell yesterday i skipped gym and played the night away just to advance the story a tiny little bit. F that shit
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 3 Jun - 22:44:56

by the time i did the main quest, I was severely over levelled and actually got shit ass experience points Laughing

but play the game how you want to play.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 3 Jun - 23:58:08

Some side quests advance the story, in fact a lot of them do hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 3 Jun - 23:59:33

BTW there's a song in this expansion that literally gives chills everytime I hear it.

My shoulders and my arms shake while it happens ffs, never experienced anything like it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 4 Jun - 0:11:57

C A L M A
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 4 Jun - 0:13:27

link the song though, not bothered about song title spoilers, was listening to the main game OST the other day and it's up there with the best I've heard
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 4 Jun - 0:40:00

Might not have the same feel as I'm pretty convinced it has that effect because of the atmosphere of the game combined with the song but in any case...

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat 4 Jun - 7:29:17

*bleep*

Spoiler:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 4 Jun - 7:42:09

Velen had the best written quests of the game.

Aside from Bloody Baron, the Keira Metz and the Peller and his dad questlines are among my favorites. Also witcher contracts like the werewolf one.

That is until I played Hearts of Stone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 4 Jun - 11:30:54

I of course disagree :coffee:

But we been through this a million times and we'll never going to agree hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 4 Jun - 11:33:17

Don't think I am ready for BnW

After reading all these quotes of Ali I am going to train harder and reach level 40

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 4 Jun - 11:35:31

Lol just play it brah.

Your level is fine, besides I'm going to start my 2nd playthrough today :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 4 Jun - 12:08:50

Fists of Fury: Toussaint rofl rofl

Roasting competition had me in tears rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 4 Jun - 12:17:01

Out of interest M99 have you done the Mutations stuff yet?

Just interested in what other people are doing with it who are not doing the same class i am.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 4 Jun - 14:54:01

Yeah doing it. Activated the green ones.

And zizzle, you can play the game how I play it. I do quests according to levels. Quests where recommended level is the lowest I do first and go in ascending order. Its efficient for experience points.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 4 Jun - 15:05:36

So you are doing an Alchemy playthrough hmm

Wasn't aware of that, i'm using Euphoria it's disgustingly good Laughing

Not tried the other two of relevance as the Cat Eyes one is only really good if you want to go Crossbow only for some reason lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next