If everyone was 100% fit...

+9
elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
salmano9
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
lucianomoggi
Andrew
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:51 pm

adding another U22 player doesn't improve the game
we don't need COMMAN, BERARDI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:22 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:adding another U22 player doesn't improve the game
we don't need COMMAN, BERARDI


Meh, this is his fourth season for Sassuolo, third in Serie A. He's played over 100 games in Italy. That's more than Morata and Dybala too.

I definitely think Berardi would improve Juventus, he has real quality. I would rather Juventus sign or him be beat out by another club. This is a transitioning time anyways. The only issue is would there be a place for him? I think so, he has quality.

A creative midfielder is more pressing, rumours of Saponara, Soriano and a young player Stefano Sensi of Cesena (supposed to be the next Verratti, if you believe reports)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:29 pm

I agree with you that Berardi is a good player
I just think we already have lots of U22 players I think for this season we dont really need anymore of that

MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, STURARO, LEMINA, RUGANI
these guys are enough

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:28 pm

I agree on one hand. On the other, if it's now or lose him to another team... I would rather now because he's a super talent

Right now we need a midfielder with different characteristics, playmaking ability. It's the missing piece in this team

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:15 pm

THIS was something i have been too much critical about
But i think DYBALA, POGBA and CUADRADO are the ones supposed to compensate for that

So we dont really have a PIRLO kind of player to serve the ball forwards
But we have advanced playmakers like RONALDINHO, INIESTA, MESSI who are supposed to pull the team forwards with teamwork










lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:THIS was something i have been too much critical about
But i think DYBALA, POGBA and CUADRADO are the ones supposed to compensate for that

So we dont really have a PIRLO kind of player to serve the ball forwards
But we have advanced playmakers like RONALDINHO, INIESTA, MESSI who are supposed to pull the team forwards with teamwork











While I agree, and when the game is 0-0 or Juventus is leading, you can see an easier attacking play but whenever they are losing or force to break down a stubborn defense, there is a struggle. An extra attacking midfielder would go a long way and create space for others

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:34 pm

The problem I see with the likes of Berardi, Dybala and even Cuadrado is that our best striker Morata needs to start

And all 3 of those players do their best work up front or on the right, it's very lopsided and i'm not even sure we could fit more than 2 of them in with Morata at 9 too instead of some makeshift wide forward role.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:30 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The problem I see with the likes of Berardi, Dybala and even Cuadrado is that our best striker Morata needs to start

And all 3 of those players do their best work up front or on the right, it's very lopsided and i'm not even sure we could fit more than 2 of them in with Morata at 9 too instead of some makeshift wide forward role.


You may be right, but to see Berardi walk to another club seems like a shame to me.
Juventus plays 50 games a year roughly, I believe there is room for everyone- with this in mind but eventually choices will have to be made.

Morata must start, this I will always agree with

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:54 am

@LUCA
A formation like this is extreme attacking minded

------------ TREZEGUET - Del Piero-------
Zambrota --------- Nedved -------- Camoranesi
--------------- Pirlo ----- Vieira ------------
------Chiellini ---- BONUCI ---- BARZAGLI ---

If you have someone like NEDVED he is the one who pulls the team forwards he doesnt really need PIRLO as a team-mate to cross the ball side-to-side , it would be NEDVED leading the teamwork

And this is the problem we have
Cuadrado, pogba, dybala
Are supposed to compensate for a NEDVED kind of player

I say we need to use HERNANES to serve the ball from the deep because those guys are still U22 and cant manage to pull the team forwards like TEVEZ, DEL PIERO, NEDVED, CAMORANESI
These guys dont really care about Pirlo absence they create chances by themselves but guys we have cant manage to do it because they need more knowledge,








lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:59 am

I dont really have problem with Berardi , i wish he do good, i wish Juventus gets him and have success

I just am focused on whats the problem
And i think our team needs time to improve which i dont have a problem with, i trust players we have, i love players we have
I am enjoying the games
I just think hey are still not ready to dominate serie a

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:15 am

So you keep saying we need Hernanes, a trequartista. Well I agree with that, we lost Pirlo and Tevez who were the link between our mid and attack...as we all know all we were asking/needed was a top creative mid.
The money was wasted (nearly 40 mln for Mandzukic and Zaza), we could have brought someone of top quality and then loan Matri or some other striker to warm the bench.

So far Mandzukic isn't playing like a 20 mln player,I can't put all the blame on him but at least I know Zaza will never be worth the money we paid for him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 am

Berardi can play as a trequartista too, no ?

Don't overthink it guys, if Draxler could fit us, so can Berardi.

Morata Dybala
Berardi
Pogba Marchisio Khedira
Evra Bonucci Barzagli Lichtsteiner
Buffon

The issue is where the fck would Cuadrado play if Berardi indeed joins us. Cuadrado is a good player yes, but in order to fit him in we have to completely change formation which shows that Marotta didn't know wtf he was doing after Vidal's departure.


Last edited by Andrew_p on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Considering that we are on a transition situation there sure will be lots of experimenting

It is a situation like there was days we was experimsnting with the ones like Diego, Krasic, Pirlo, Aquilani

So you keep experimenting until something works because you never know whats best for the team

I just think that we already havs lots of U22 players and we dont need anymore of that on starting XI




lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Well mate, as you correctly said we are in a transitional period and may I add that the Scudetto is already lost, so this is exactly why I believe it is the perfect period to integrate youngsters to the squad, so they can be ready for next season.

In my opinion, the only down side to this is if the pressure is anyway too much and they won't be able to cope with it.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:16 pm

the stars like : CONTE, TEVEZ, PIRLO, VIDAL are the ones who took too much attention and now media are messing with the fans because of that but the problem of JUVENTUS is not that only those stars has left; it is also because the core of the team was getting old and dropping stamina, and cannot win the ball as quickly as they used to do and not everyone seem to acknowledge that and this is something that MEDIA doesn't really bring up because they prefer to make more DRAMA out from the story and keep selling their BS but this is something that JUVENTUS was aware about it; and this is the reason why they got themselves these U22 players to create a new winning cycle, to create a new core of the team it is not like; ALEGRI is destroying the team for fun

I am absolutely happy how things are going I am just getting frustrated with some decisions, I think HERNANES is good and he should play; and the less he plays the more frustrated I am becoming

Yes we need to make sure we don't do lots of mistakes with managing these youngsters and someone like BERARDI shouldn't be ignored

I just think we already have lots of U22 players; and the future is convincing; so I don't really mind too much about COMAN, BERARDI situations

PS:
I don't think we should play all the U22 players same time like the last game, because it is no balanced team, youngsters should share the time,
you don't really go ALL IN,
because youngsters cannot learn without a presence of experienced players like EVRA, KHEDIRA, HERNANES, MANDZUKIC,
these guys can teach the youngsters
so that is the problem I have about it,
you don't want 10 studenents and no teacher
someone has to be there to show these guys how it is supposed to be done

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:58 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:the stars like : CONTE, TEVEZ, PIRLO, VIDAL are the ones who took too much attention and now media are messing with the fans because of that but the problem of JUVENTUS is not that only those stars has left; it is also because the core of the team was getting old and dropping stamina, and cannot win the ball as quickly as they used to do and not everyone seem to acknowledge that and this is something that MEDIA doesn't really bring up because they prefer to make more DRAMA out from the story and keep selling their BS but this is something that JUVENTUS was aware about it; and this is the reason why they got themselves these U22 players to create a new winning cycle, to create a new core of the team it is not like; ALEGRI is destroying the team for fun

I am absolutely happy how things are going I am just getting frustrated with some decisions, I think HERNANES is good and he should play; and the less he plays the more frustrated I am becoming

Yes we need to make sure we don't do lots of mistakes with managing these youngsters and someone like BERARDI shouldn't be ignored

I just think we already have lots of U22 players; and the future is convincing; so I don't really mind too much about COMAN, BERARDI situations

PS:
I don't think we should play all the U22 players same time like the last game, because it is no balanced team, youngsters should share the time,
you don't really go ALL IN,
because youngsters cannot learn without a presence of experienced players like EVRA, KHEDIRA, HERNANES, MANDZUKIC,
these guys can teach the youngsters
so that is the problem I have about it,
you don't want 10 studenents and no teacher
someone has to be there to show these guys how it is supposed to be done

Nothing special VS Torino from him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:02 pm

I would want Berardi to come to Juve. I think he'll get enough chances to prove himself, plus he can play on the wings, striker and maybe trequartista too. He's a good player who seems very smart, and doesn't always try to be fancy. Seems to have good positioning and he's also creative, I think we should try to sign him in January.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:04 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I would want Berardi to come to Juve. I think he'll get enough chances to prove himself, plus he can play on the wings, striker and maybe trequartista too. He's a good player who seems very smart, and doesn't always try to be fancy. Seems to have good positioning and he's also creative, I think we should try to sign him in January.


I think he has all the talent to succeed. However, I would not rely on him to be a creative outlet. He is more of a direct player, with the ability to create. Juventus still needs a creative midfielder. But his ability to play on the wing as a wide forward, would be one more piece to ensure Morata plays through the middle

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Ya, maybe he's not the type to create many chances, but I think he's a good all around player. I think we should try to bring a trequartista along with him, but then I wonder how we'll fit all the forwards in. I think a frontline of Dybala, Morata, and Berardi has good creativity and scoring too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:11 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya, maybe he's not the type to create many chances, but I think he's a good all around player. I think we should try to bring a trequartista along with him, but then I wonder how we'll fit all the forwards in. I think a frontline of Dybala, Morata, and Berardi has good creativity and scoring too.


That front 3 would have so much pace and aggressiveness too, add in Cuadrado and yeah, explosive team Thumbs up

I'd equally be for a deep lying playmaker or a trequartista, but it is clear a creative midfielder is missing

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:18 pm

how long will Khedira be out (AGAIN sigh) for?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:40 pm

@salmano
how about never change a winning team?
Hernanes was there don't change it

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:52 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:@salmano
how about never change a winning team?
Hernanes was there don't change it

I would use him as trequartista tbh, but that would remove cuadrado from the starting line up.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:12 am

salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:@salmano
how about never change a winning team?
Hernanes was there don't change it

I would use him as trequartista tbh, but that would remove cuadrado from the starting line up.


that isn't a must do situation but anyway I have to accept the fact that not everyone has to agree with me,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 am

@luciano

You are very much obsessed with Hernanes hahahaha Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Luca Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:06 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:@salmano
how about never change a winning team?
Hernanes was there don't change it

I would use him as trequartista tbh, but that would remove cuadrado from the starting line up.




that isn't a must do situation but anyway I have to accept the fact that not everyone has to agree with me,

I get where you're coming from. I wanted to believe when he was transferred over but he hasn't been anything more than mediocre.

He's had a few moments of neat little touches and a couple shots that were half decent, and for now, I guess there is no harm.

If an opportunity came in January to sign a creative midfielder and replace him, would you do it?
That's what you have to ask yourself. I would

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

If everyone was 100% fit... - Page 2 Empty Re: If everyone was 100% fit...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum