Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 15 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

What BS. Ain't got no time for that shizz brah!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 15 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 am

According to BILD, Klopp is interested in getting Götze from us.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:12 am

Highly doubt that.

Then again, I should've stopped reading at 'BILD'..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 am

You know that BILD is probably the most reliable Football Rumours Source in germany. .
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am

That's because there's not much 'original' rumour reporting in Germany anyway.
The only outlet that makes shit up is SportBILD, and BILD's transfer stories can generally divided into speculative WUMming (headline ends with an '?') or semi-speculative reporting (no '?')

But kicker is still infinitely more reliable than BILD.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 am

No time for BS -> Germany Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Art Morte wrote:I see that Mole some desperate Newcastle fan has edited Lacazette's wiki page to say his current club is Newcastle.

Couldn't care less myself, we'd be shit with Lionel *bleep* Messi so who cares.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:14 pm

That's what I thought.

Are United going to buy a striker this window? Some rumours that they'd bid for Lukaku hmm
A part of me would like nothing better than see Everton lose him, mid-season, too x)

And a Guardian rumour that Stoke might be interested in Berahino. I just don't think they need him. Tottenham apparently still interested, but the same goes for them, don't really need him. Maybe Everton can replace Lukaku with him...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:That's because there's not much 'original' rumour reporting in Germany anyway.
The only outlet that makes shit up is SportBILD, and BILD's transfer stories can generally divided into speculative WUMming (headline ends with an '?') or semi-speculative reporting (no '?')

If you are active on transfermarkt.de you know that BILD is seen a lot more reliable than Kicker. I'm too lazy to look for examples over the last years, but i think it would be provable by facts.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Report: Napoli have Maksimovic deal
By Football Italia staff

Napoli and Torino have reportedly agreed on the terms for the loan of defender Nikola Maksimovic.

Previous reports suggested that the offer of the Partenopei, which reached a maximum value of €21m including bonuses, was insufficient for Torino, who demanded €25m.

But the site of the Corriere dello Sport is running the line that the clubs solved their differences in a meeting late last night.

The Granata are reportedly now willing to accept Napoli's terms, and will be giving the player away on a loan for €2m.

The loan will include an option to buy for €16m with an extra €3m in bonuses. The deal between the two clubs should be finalised today.

Meanwhile we're fighting with frakking Aston Villa to pay Arsenal 10m for Mathieu Debuchy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

I don't know why any decent player would join Aston Villa right now, they are certain to go down already.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Only loan moves for Debuchy, because of Euro playing time etc.

AW presser today: no clubs have officially contacted Arsenal yet

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:29 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:That's because there's not much 'original' rumour reporting in Germany anyway.

If you are active on transfermarkt.de you know that BILD is seen a lot more reliable than Kicker. I'm too lazy to look for examples over the last years, but i think it would be provable by facts.

I'd find that hard to believe, depending on what kind of stories we're talking about.

I would say that both are fairly reliable when it's their own stories from their own sources.

Both do refer to stories from other sources which are often bullshit, but BILD more shamelessly. They always put the '?' at the end though Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Since 'reliability' has a different meaning to Germans than the rest of the world, I'm assuming that going by the rest of the world's standards, both BILD and Kicker are super reliable smoking
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 pm

BILD have had loads of BS rumours posted on here many times Laughing

Not sure where this reliable stuff comes from, Kicker seems quite reliable though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:02 pm

I think we can be realistic and say if Gotze was willing to leave Klopp at their peak in Dortmund for Bayern he isn't leaving Bayern to join Liverpool in transition. Why would he leave the best team in the world (arguably), and Germany to join Liverpool?

In a more realistic (in a target sense) rumour Liverpool are in on Dennis Praet, supposedly.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Curtinho wrote:I think we can be realistic and say if Gotze was willing to leave Klopp at their peak in Dortmund for Bayern he isn't leaving Bayern to join Liverpool in transition. Why would he leave the best team in the world (arguably), and Germany to join Liverpool?

He left 'to play for Pep'. Now that Pep is leaving, it only makes sense for the all knowing media journos to come up with this.

His family is originally from Bavaria iirc, so technically, he's at home.

Also, CL footie - not something that can be guaranteed at Liverpool (yet).

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BILD have had loads of BS rumours posted on here many times Laughing

Not sure where this reliable stuff comes from, Kicker seems quite reliable though.

Examples?

@hans
Im talking about exclusive rumours, not refering to other news sources.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:20 pm

srigooner wrote:
Curtinho wrote:I think we can be realistic and say if Gotze was willing to leave Klopp at their peak in Dortmund for Bayern he isn't leaving Bayern to join Liverpool in transition. Why would he leave the best team in the world (arguably), and Germany to join Liverpool?

He left 'to play for Pep'. Now that Pep is leaving, it only makes sense for the all knowing media journos to come up with this.

He's originally from Bayern, so technically, he's at home.

I laid out my theory before, he may have come to play for Pep (and because Bayern is a very atttractive destination for any German player), but it didn't really work out so far, at least surely not to Götze's full satisfaction.
He's not a starter, even if he's getting some decent game time.

His contract runs only till 2017. It's a clear sign of how ambivalent our board is about Götze's prospects and performance so far that they haven't offered an extension yet like they did with all other young players.

A potential transfer of Götze WILL become an issue in summer. I'd say there are good chances he leaves.

If he leaves, he'd need to go somewhere to start. It will likely be step back from Bayern club-wise.
It's not absurd to think Liverpool could be in the running, epspecially since prodigal son players have returnedd to daddy Klopp before after unsatisfying big club moves - Sahin, Kagawa.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:23 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

@hans
Im talking about exclusive rumours, not refering to other news sources.

In exclusive stories, yes, I'd say both kicker and BILD are very reliable, they are usually grounded in reliable information from their sources.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
srigooner wrote:

He's originally from Bayern, so technically, he's at home.

I laid out my theory before, he may have come to play for Pep (and because Bayern is a very atttractive destination for any German player), but it didn't really work out so far, at least surely not to Götze's full satisfaction.
He's not a starter, even if he's getting some decent game time.

His contract runs only till 2017. It's a clear sign of how ambivalent our board is about Götze's prospects and performance so far that they haven't offered an extension yet like they did with all other young players.

A potential transfer of Götze WILL become an issue in summer. I'd say there are good chances he leaves.

If he leaves, he'd need to go somewhere to start. It will likely be step back from Bayern club-wise.
It's not absurd to think Liverpool could be in the running, epspecially since prodigal son players have returnedd to daddy Klopp before after unsatisfying big club moves - Sahin, Kagawa.

True, but I am sure there would be more vultures circling over Götze. It wouldn't be quite as simple as going back to Klopp. Sahin and Kagawa had much depleted stocks when they went back - not the case with Götze.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Yes. Surely there would be a handful of more attractive clubs in for Götze.
Just saying, I'm sure the degree of certainty of a starting place might feature high up in Götze's deliberation where to go next.

In any case nothing's going to happen now in winter. With Ancelotti coming in there's a big unknown too, if Pep had extended I'd have been sure Götze would be gone in summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Yeah I dunno, I think it's just wishful thinking to even dream that transfer. Especially since I think Gotze is good enough to be starting to Bayern and be maybe even their best player if he were given the opportunity. I'm not Pep though and I'm not a professional coach.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 pm

If that's the case, why isn't he getting enough minutes?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Because Bayern have better players in the position where he could play.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:59 pm

srigooner wrote:If that's the case, why isn't he getting enough minutes?

Kind of a weird question. There are plenty of examples of players not getting a ton of minutes at different clubs after thriving elsewhere or leaving to emerge elsewhere. Whether it's tactical, personal or just because there's more experienced players in front of them.

That's also why I said I'm not Pep...it's just my opinion that Gotze should be an undisputed starter there.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next