Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 8 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:01 am

loan with an option, right? I imagine if they stay up it'll be permanent or something, in which case it's nothing for them

dat PL money

CL lvl Serie A stars joining PL relegation fodder Proud

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 8 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by S Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:38 am

More like Amauri level flops joining PL relegation teams for big money Laughing

Can't wait when Newcastle take Hernanes off us for €35m Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:42 pm

GDM: Liverpool officially acquires midfielder Grujic from Red Star
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Chelsea 'to sign £30million Alex Teixeira as Guus Hiddink's first signing' - MMirror
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:44 pm

S wrote:Iturbe passes medical at Bournemouth.He'll earn 3m per yr and,

Calciomercatocom(En) ‏@CmdotCom_En 14h14 hours ago
Luxury car, personal driver and translator, breathtaking villa and free travels to Argentina are the benefits included in #Iturbe's contract

rofl

It's time to close the EPL market for manifest inability of most number of teams.
Still I can't believe they waste the money in the worst possible way
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:Chelsea 'to sign £30million Alex Teixeira as Guus Hiddink's first signing' - MMirror
Wtf another AM ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:30 pm

ES wrote:GDM: Liverpool officially acquires midfielder Grujic from Red Star

Red Star have announced that they accepted Liverpool's offer and the player has supposedly agreed to a contract, but it isn't actually official yet. There are still potential roadblocks such as...

“His passport is with me, and he is not going anywhere,” Goran Grujic [Marko's father] told Belgrade media.
http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/12/23/father-blocks-players-transfer-from-belgrade-to-liverpool/

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grujic-red-star-accept-liverpool-10643813

Knowing our luck, this will stall the deal just long enough for Spurs to get involved and drive the price up. We'll then spend all of January haggling before Chelsea comes in and signs him for £20m on January 30th, before loaning him out for the next 5 seasons.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Of course, Marko Grujic also posted a photo earlier today of himself preparing to fly to Montenegro for holiday, so not sure his father actually has said passport (I honestly do not know if a passport is required to travel between the two countries).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:16 am

Robespierre wrote:It's time to close the EPL market for  manifest inability of most number of teams.
Still I can't believe they waste the money in the worst possible way
I think they  really might get into trouble in due time despite all the money in the league as they ridiculously overpay in wages, too, and the players thus won't leave anymore as no sensible club would pay the wages the PL clubs do for mediocrity. That means they will have lots of dead weight in their books and will have difficulties to contract new players as they will demand higher and higher wages, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Liverpool are interested in signing Diego Lopez in January. Jurgen Klopp not happy with Mignolet. #Sky
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:38 am

ES wrote:Liverpool are interested in signing Diego Lopez in January. Jurgen Klopp not happy with Mignolet. #Sky

Sky Sports isn't the source of that rumour, Calciomercato appears to be (which means it's almost certainly bullshit).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Mohamed Elneny

rwo please respond
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 pm

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 8 6939fc104d768d00f9797dced6d239af

only 1 key stat above 70

unreal signing if wenger pulls it off imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:39 pm

RedOranje wrote:
ES wrote:Liverpool are interested in signing Diego Lopez in January. Jurgen Klopp not happy with Mignolet. #Sky

Sky Sports isn't the source of that rumour, Calciomercato appears to be (which means it's almost certainly bullshit).

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/liverpool-looking-to-bolster-goalkeeper-position-inquiries-for-diego-lopez-marchetti/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:40 pm

73 phy is good i suppose

Watch him get an upgrade to 80 in few weeks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Mohamed Elneny
rwo please respond
Well, he's a fine (C)DM for Baselona. He's good in tackling ("Zweikämpfe" as we say in German - not sure whether tackling is the 100% exact translation, though), he's good in passing and rarely loses the ball, he can build up play nicely and is a pretty valuable player for Basel.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:26 pm

ES wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/liverpool-looking-to-bolster-goalkeeper-position-inquiries-for-diego-lopez-marchetti/

So another source as unreliable as any other then? No idea why people rate him so highly when his record basically on par with the likes of Balague and the mid-tier English tabloids.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:23 am

RedOranje wrote:
ES wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

So another source as unreliable as any other then?  No idea why people rate him so highly when his record basically on par with the likes of Balague and the mid-tier English tabloids.

How is he unreliable? scratch He's on point with almost every rumor. Maybe you've interpreted as "LFC will make transfer for DL" but its not that, LFC may have just contacted ACM and inquired on the keeper (like it says in the article)

'On par with English tabloids' Laughing, was he not the first journalist to break Iturbe to Bournemouth? Even the English media didn't catch on and still claimed he was headed to Watford Laughing

Oh and if you didn't know, GDM is part of Sky. Anything he says, Sky recycles.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:27 am

He's not though, people only remember or reference the ones where he's right. Like every other reporter making a large part of their living off of football transfers, he throws out dozens of stories/reports on interest or moves or contact or what have you and relies on the ones that are correct to overshadow the others that aren't and/or for people to simply assume that even when nothing comes of one his rumours that that wasn't due to him being incorrect but to some mysterious factors or forces behind the scenes.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:39 am

Which/how many transfers has he not gotten right? The Draxler-Juve thing last summer? Guess what, it did have 'mysterious' (not really) factors (like the fact that the market was closing in 2 days and VfL demanded a high price which Juve couldn't comply with)

What else? Oh, what about the fact that he broke Darmian-United before English journos? Or Shaqiri-Stoke? Or Kovacic-Real? Notice the theme here? (hint: its a player residing in Italy going to a foreign club)

You're making it seem like he's the Daily Mail personified. Just because The Echo didn't report it or something, doesn't mean its not true.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:45 am

I didn't compare him to the Mail though, I rather explicitly stated he was better (if marginally) than that, so please, PLEASE don't waste my time with tedious fallacies by trying to put words in my mouth. Thank you, beyond that though, for perfectly illustrating my point for me.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:56 am

Marchetti is not better than Mignolet, I ' d not understand this transfer
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:02 am

Ansa has released an update regarding the upcoming transfer market plans of Roma.
According to the report, Roma’s two priorities for the upcoming window are Genoa’s Diego Perotti and Internacional goalkeeper Alisson. While Roma are still negotiating with Enrico Preziosi for th attacker, the Giallorossi Hope to soon conclude a deal for the Brazilian goalkeeper for a fee between €5-€6 million.

Sabatini would also like to bring in a left-back to Trigoria, and currently there are two candidates: Inter’s Juan Jesus and Schalke’s Sead Kolasinac. Lastly, Sabatini will cancel Daniele Verde’s loan at Frosinone due to his lack of playing time and will send the youngster to Serie B side Crotone.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:23 am

Juan Jesus . :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:20 am

Oh God, the DiMarzio drama again.

GL recycles the same arguments like journos recycle the same transfer rumors/sagas every year.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:29 am

RedOranje wrote:I didn't compare him to the Mail though, I rather explicitly stated he was better (if marginally) than that, so please, PLEASE don't waste my time with tedious fallacies by trying to put words in my mouth.  Thank you, beyond that though, for perfectly illustrating my point for me.

He does use the the dartboard tactic like all of them for the majority of his stuff... but he does have better info on very specific teams in very specific leagues.  Readers just need to figure it out.  

I only pay attention to GDM for Serie A transfers and some Bundi stuff... my experience with him regarding the rest is that he's not more reliable than anyone else.

He needs a lot more content than his reliable sources give him so he has to use a lot of filler to get the viewership he needs. It's understandable.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next