The LOL Liga denunciation thread

+42
Arquitecto
The Demon of Carthage
M99
B-Mac
Winter is Coming
zenmaster
titosantill
S
CBarca
Lord Spencer
windkick
Abramovich
El Gunner
Tomwin Lannister
Jay29
LeVersacci
djfawnz
FilthyLuca
EarlyPrototype
halamadrid2
futbol
BusterLfc
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Bankz
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
izzy
Robespierre
farfan
ExtremistEnigma
Myesyats
Kaladin
Dnmac4
zizzle
jibers
urbaNRoots
Rebaño Sagrado
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
46 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 pm

80% of what Mole is writing here is flat out wrong or nonsense tbh.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by jibers Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Again, no one will ever convince me United weren't trying against Bilbao.  IF/when English teams get further in Europa League they put out 85-90% there best lineups.

I think that's pretty consistent with most leagues.
We tried. I think I must have been the only United fan that believed Bilbao would maul us. I told all my friends that dont watch La LIga and they just told me to stfu Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Whoever said Ligue 1 was very good? I though Monaco would have a say but they sold everyone. Other than.PSG, everyone is average. All the talent left lol. But we've never been hyped to be anywhere near elite anyhow... So you're saying that Ligue 1 should be held at the same standard as La Liga, EPL and Bundi??? Even broke ass Serie A is distancing us now lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20765
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Bankz Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:57 pm

All Football matches, except finals are shit - Great leader and jibers.
Whats more?, all finals are shit except the last 10 mins? Talk bout the very meaning of hipsterism.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Lucifer Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:07 am

Bankz wrote:All Football matches, except finals are shit - Great leader and jibers.
Whats more?, all finals are shit except the last 10 mins? Talk bout the very meaning of hipsterism.
rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Doc Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:09 am

I don't know, this thread feels a bit too try hard for me but why not. Valencia really did disappoint though, as badly as Arsenal did. Boo to you Valencia and Arsenal.



Boo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15828
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:00 am

Pirloisjesus wrote:Lol liga teams participated 5
Teams won 4
Most competitive league teams participated 4
Teams won 1
Seems fair

Shouldn't that be 3? Valencia and Barca didn't win
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27937
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Lucifer Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:19 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Pirloisjesus wrote:Lol liga teams participated 5
Teams won 4
Most competitive league teams participated 4
Teams won 1
Seems fair

Shouldn't that be 3? Valencia and Barca didn't win
my bad tongue

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8390
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Losing at home to Zenit and drawing to Roma rofl

No better than City losing to the CL finalists and Man Yoo losing away to the Dutch champions.

Anything other than that will just prove GLs disgusting amounts of bias tbh.


Tiyng with Roma away lolworthy?

You should wait until Liga team's really have a bad week, 3-1-1 is not that bad.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by BusterLfc Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:Whoever said Ligue 1 was very good? I though Monaco would have a say but they sold everyone. Other than.PSG, everyone is average. All the talent left lol. But we've never been hyped to be anywhere near elite anyhow... So you're saying that Ligue 1 should be held at the same standard as La Liga, EPL and Bundi??? Even broke ass Serie A is distancing us now lol


What about Lyon? They've still got plenty of talent left at their disposal.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by futbol Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 pm

First round:

La Liga: 10 points
Bundesliga: 9 points
Ligue 1: 4 points
Serie A: 4 points
Mule League: 3 points

Got to show you the expectations that people have these days of the best league in the history of fútbol if this type of performance already warrants a denunciation thread. And I agree with Mole. Underperformed a bit with only 10 points. La Liga can do better. I want to apologize in behalf of all La Liga fans but we all know Luis Enrique's teams always start destroying in the 2nd half of the season. We don't like premature performanculation so these type of draws away from home can happen from time to time.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Seems to me a PL thread was made on the back of two bad results.

So i made this thread on the back of two bad results.... yes Valencia losing at home to AVB and the defending champions drawing to a team which has been on a nose dive for 6 months and were battered last year by Bayern 7-1 are bad results.

As much as you may want to damage control, as that is all this is that is fact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Seems to me a PL thread was made on the back of two bad results.

So i made this thread on the back of two bad results.... yes Valencia losing at home to AVB and the defending champions drawing to a team which has been on a nose dive for 6 months and were battered last year by Bayern 7-1 are bad results.

As much as you may want to damage control, as that is all this is that is fact.


I'd buy your argument and jump in if it were two losses... but really, a tie at Roma is not a bad result. Just an ok one.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wouldn't ignore the EL but i can't judge English teams there as none of them give a shit about it because they get more money for being relegated. Laughing

It's not an excuse either, they regularly played weakened teams and managers often say how much they hate the competition and call it an inconvenience. Pardew said this week that no club should want to qualify for it.

I hate the attitude, but it's how English teams see it sadly and part of me hopes like Serie A we lose our 4th CL spot and maybe just maybe it will cause a change in attitude.

None of the owners, managers etc etc care or approach it seriously, when you compare it to Sevilla's attitude to the tournament it's night and day.

So i can't judge them there when it's quite obvious that the owners themselves don't want to win it as it's not lucrative to them and the managers see it as an inconvenience. That's not even an opinion, it's a fact based on actions from the clubs on how they approach it and quotes from the management on how they view it.
That's some what fair but again I think it's kind of a crutch of an argument (ends justify the means).

But other leagues do care about Europa League and the Spanish teams clean them up as well.

Again, no one will ever convince me United weren't trying against Bilbao.  IF/when English teams get further in Europa League they put out 85-90% there best lineups.

I think that's pretty consistent with most leagues.


We got to the quarter finals and still played a weakened eleven so no they won't.

You bring up Yanited because it's your only knowledge of the situation.

I'm not stating an opinion, it's a fact that English clubs do not take the Europa League seriously and it's not based on results. It's based on owners not seeing it as lucrative because getting relegated gives them more money ( Laughing ) which is backed up by quotes from management of said clubs.

So that's not an opinion, managers have been quoted as saying that they see it as a waste of time and consistently show that by playing weakened teams. So that's not an opinion either.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by futbol Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Seems to me a PL thread was made on the back of two bad results.


No. The Premier League sucks for a couple of years now in Europe. The fact that England is in danger of losing its 4th CL spot is testament to that. So yet another embarrassing performance where United lose to PSV and City in 5-0-0, 11:0 EPL form lose at home to out of form Juventus who just lost 3 of their best players, definitely warrants a dedicated denunciation thread. These 2 results weren't the sole reason though, it just adds to the embarrassement of the past few years and Arsenal confirmed again just 1 day later that my thread was justified. On the other hand Valencia losing at home to an AVB team is indeed embarrassing but doesn't warrant a La Liga denunciation thread when La Liga teams are clearly dominating Europe.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Why didn't you make the thread then.

Also please stop mentioning out of form Juventus lol, it means absolutely nothing. Just like when Dortmund nearly KOed Madrid when they were doing *bleep* all in Bundesliga and Milan used to beat the best in Europe will losing to provincial crap.

As i have been saying yet nobody wants to listen,because you are too busy having a dick measuring contest over which league is slightly shitter than the other as they are all shit nowaydays. CL results have absolutely zero relevance to a strength of a league or league results.

There's so many examples of why that's true.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:34 pm

The goalkeeping in the Valencia-Zenit game was absolutely shocking. All 5 goals should've been saved

Barca are Barca, worse away record in CL than Sociedad in LaLiga
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24054
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Seems to me a PL thread was made on the back of two bad results.

So i made this thread on the back of two bad results.... yes Valencia losing at home to AVB and the defending champions drawing to a team which has been on a nose dive for 6 months and were battered last year by Bayern 7-1 are bad results.

As much as you may want to damage control, as that is all this is that is fact.


Not just two games.. In the last 16 ties in knockout rounds between Spanish and English teams 15 times Spanish teams went through Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:80% of what Mole is writing here is flat out wrong or nonsense tbh.

This.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17619
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:45 pm

futbol wrote:

La Liga: 10 points
Bundesliga: 9 points
Ligue 1: 4 points
Serie A: 4 points
Mule League: 3 points



Nice, but a bit misleading. After all, La Liga had 5 teams playing, while Serie zzZzzzZZ and Ligue 1 had only 2, for example.

Therefore, let's divide the points by games played to get the more meaningful points per game table

Bundesliga 2.25
La Liga 2
Serie A 2
Ligue Un 2
Premium League 0.75

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm

GOATdesliga :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wouldn't ignore the EL but i can't judge English teams there as none of them give a shit about it because they get more money for being relegated. Laughing

It's not an excuse either, they regularly played weakened teams and managers often say how much they hate the competition and call it an inconvenience. Pardew said this week that no club should want to qualify for it.

I hate the attitude, but it's how English teams see it sadly and part of me hopes like Serie A we lose our 4th CL spot and maybe just maybe it will cause a change in attitude.

None of the owners, managers etc etc care or approach it seriously, when you compare it to Sevilla's attitude to the tournament it's night and day.

So i can't judge them there when it's quite obvious that the owners themselves don't want to win it as it's not lucrative to them and the managers see it as an inconvenience. That's not even an opinion, it's a fact based on actions from the clubs on how they approach it and quotes from the management on how they view it.
That's some what fair but again I think it's kind of a crutch of an argument (ends justify the means).

But other leagues do care about Europa League and the Spanish teams clean them up as well.

Again, no one will ever convince me United weren't trying against Bilbao.  IF/when English teams get further in Europa League they put out 85-90% there best lineups.

I think that's pretty consistent with most leagues.


We got to the quarter finals and still played a weakened eleven so no they won't.

You bring up Yanited because it's your only knowledge of the situation.

I'm not stating an opinion, it's a fact that English clubs do not take the Europa League seriously and it's not based on results. It's based on owners not seeing it as lucrative because getting relegated gives them more money ( Laughing ) which is backed up by quotes from management of said clubs.

So that's not an opinion, managers have been quoted as saying that they see it as a waste of time and consistently show that by playing weakened teams. So that's not an opinion either.



Actually no.

I've posted this before in the Europa league slanted thread and even posted the teams Chelsea put out there way before the final, the same with United and Fulham etc.  You can ask Hans as he was tired of this EPL doesn't try garbage as well.  They were all there strongest squads minus injuries.

You act like English teams are the only ones who in the early stages of the tournament don't play there strongest squads.  That too is pretty standard among most leagues.

There are not a ton of examples for EPL teams because they don't do well in the tournament which is a reflection of how they have been doing in Europe as a whole.

You can find managers in every league who do not value the Europa League but that doesn't mean the whole league doesn't take it seriously.

The EPL just doesn't do well in any European competition, it's not a conspiracy or a conglomerate of coaches all deciding not to try in the competition, it's just them getting beaten.  

Not to mention a lot of coaches for teams play youth and bench players in the early part of these tournaments and the EPL squads generally still put out stronger teams as even the upper mid-tier teams in the EPL spend money like crazy so when they play a team from one of the non top leagues and lose they generally still have the stronger squad out there.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by futbol Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:

La Liga: 10 points
Bundesliga: 9 points
Ligue 1: 4 points
Serie A: 4 points
Mule League: 3 points



Nice, but a bit misleading. After all, La Liga had 5 teams playing, while Serie zzZzzzZZ and Ligue 1 had only 2, for example.

Therefore, let's divide the points by games played to get the more meaningful points per game table

Bundesliga 2.25
La Liga 2
Serie A 2
Ligue Un 2
Premium League 0.75

hmm


Why should Serie zzZZzz or Ligue 1 get extra points for not getting sufficient amount of teams into the competition? Not meaningful at all. Leave the stats thing to experts like Harmonica and me.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:26 pm

All this is nonsense, we all know once Italian teams have their own stadiums, and have money to compete, they'll sign superior talent, play much better football, and run Europe for 20 years, again.


FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 pm

futbol wrote:First round:

La Liga: 10 points
Bundesliga: 9 points
Ligue 1: 4 points
Serie A: 4 points
Mule League: 3 points
Let's revisit this then, including EL fixtures, to get the compete piclture.

League -  Points -  Games -  Points per game

Bundesliga      15        7          2.14
La Ligita         13        7          1.86
Ligue Umm       9         5          1.8
Serie Ouch       8         5          1.6
Premium Lager  7         6          1.17
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by futbol Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:11 pm

This is not adjusted according to importance. CL importance > EL importance. Can't mix both.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11243
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum