jibers
urbaNRoots
Rebaño Sagrado
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
46 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 6 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Doc Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Interesting, for EPL and La Liga, only one club of theirs isn't in a position to qualify which is Sevilla and Arsenal. Even more interesting, for Bundesliga, only one club is actually in a position to qualify which is Bayern. Wolfsburg is tied on pts with PSV but the latter scored more goals so they are 3rd.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 6 Empty Re: The LOL Liga denunciation thread

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Didn't know that Atletico drew against Astana until now.

LOL.

And they will progress with ease.

The same can't be said for your Gunners though, LOL. Pathetic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:27 pm

with ease ?

they still have to face Benfica ( the team that beat them at home )  away and the unpredictable Galatasaray ( who beat Benfica )  .

that's far from guaranteed .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:40 pm

So what exactly are you saying, a lot of nothing?  Are you saying they wont progress because they have to play 2 teams there better than?

Atletico progress with ease.  Gala has 4 points from 4 games.  

Atletico make it out of this group sleepwalking.

I don't even know what your trying to say or what you're on about.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:10 am

This doesn't make sense....... if they are gonna be involved in two tough games that will determine their qualification then that is not qualifying with ease.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:14 am

not to mention that one of the teams already beat Atletico at the Calderon .. but apparently AM are better than them . Laughing
if Galatasaray beats Astana at home and Atletico Madrid loses to Benfica away , they'll be tied .

it will come down to the final game at the Calderon .and while Atletico should be favored , Galatasaray will probably put up a good fight and might even score an upset like they did against Juve two years ago .

Atletico  are favorites to finish at least second ,but it won't necessarily be easy .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:56 am

So are you saying Benefica is better than Atletico?  Are you going to take any kind of stance here?  Or just mention it without actually saying it.

Arsenal beat Bayern too, how did that go today?  Complete domination.

Are either of you going to say they wont progress?  Or are you just going to sit around and pretend like there in trouble because of the unpredictable Gala.

At least take some sort of stance, have some sort of backbone.

Atletico progress with ease, they will play two teams there better than and progression is 100% in there hands.

And who on earth is dull enough to actually think Gala at Madrid is a hard game.

Again, they progress with ease and not just progress, taking the top spot is in there hands as well.

They are positioned just fine to win the group and you two think they are going to have a hard time finishing second.

LOL, get a clue.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:10 am

rofl

Just relax a bit will ya?

Progress with ease? They should have ALREADY progressed if that were the case...... they haven't.

You may not see Gala as a problem for Atleti, but didn't Atleti just draw with Astana? ASTANA? Were you predicting them to do that?
Didn't they also lose AT HOME to Benfica after BEING IN THE LEAD? Were you predicting that?

At the end of the day, they have NOT progressed with ease and quite frankly for all your blustering, it still remains the fact that they are 2nd right now.

Those are the facts. That has happened so far.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:53 am

So basically anything other than qualifying with 2 games left to play which barely any team has done is a hard qualification process?

That makes sense.

There in second place (That's qualified if the two of you didn't know that) 3 points up on third with a +7 goal differential on Gala and everything is in front of them to finish top of the group.

How on earth would anyone qualify this as a difficult qualification process for Atleti?

What were the two of you expecting?  They don't have to have any results fall there way or count on other teams to help them out, they have everything in there hands to finish first in the group.

Or at the very least qualify.  This is about as easy as it gets in Europe.  They don't face a team from a big league and they are better and will be favored in both the next 2 games.

The two of you are either going full-retard, don't understand the qualification process or are butt-hurt about Arsenal.

That's really all that can be said about your comments even though neither of you will actually say they don't think Atleti will progress, your just typing nonsense and posting stuff you really have no conviction of even happening.

This is my favorite comment from the brain trust here,

"At the end of the day, they have NOT progressed with ease and quite frankly for all your blustering, it still remains the fact that they are 2nd right now."

Yes, that means so far there QUALIFIED.  Duh.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 am

If the "The Mule League Denunciation Thread" belongs in the RB section then this one does as well.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:28 am

RealGunner wrote:When dnmac starts posting

He wasn't kidding hmm
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Even with Sevilla bowing out of CL, we still end up with 4 contenders in CL and 3 in EL!!! Do think any other liga will be able to better or match that?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:59 am

farfan wrote:not to mention that one of the teams already beat Atletico at the Calderon .. but apparently AM are better than them . Laughing
if Galatasaray beats Astana at home and Atletico Madrid loses to Benfica away , they'll be tied .

it will come down to the final game at the Calderon .and while Atletico should be favored , Galatasaray will probably put up a good fight and might even score an upset like they did against Juve two years ago .

Atletico  are favorites to finish at least second ,but it won't necessarily be easy .

Real hard game for Atleti today, you and your friend were right they had a monster of a time qualifying.

Gala put the fear of death into them.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
farfan wrote:not to mention that one of the teams already beat Atletico at the Calderon .. but apparently AM are better than them . Laughing

Real hard game for Atleti today, you and your friend were right they had a monster of a time qualifying.

Gala put the fear of death into them.

Easy Charlie

You said Atlético will progress with ease yet it took the penultimate game of the group stages to qualify.And they'll most likely finish 2nd since they play Benfica away.Finishing 2nd in what is one of the easiest groups this yr Laughing

We've already seen your genius predictions in superstrong Sevilla's group so really, no need to get all worked up and bump posts :coffee:

Even Valencia likely won't qualify in what is another easy group at the expense of a Belgian side Laughing

So really, LOL Liga proving it lacks much quality outside the big two to compete at CL level.Real shame (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:39 pm

The thing is , we didn't  even say that Atletico will not qualify , we merely made the observation that it might not necessarily  be "easy " since Benfica and Galatasaray are unpredictable teams that are capable of upsetting better teams on a good day  .  
i  also clearly said that Atletico will qualify and that finishing second is the worst case scenario for them . Laughing  

you wanna see what a shit prediction looks like ?

Dnmac4 wrote:I think Juve have a hard time getting out of this group.

I could see them getting on the wrong end of a bad one in Seville.
City will top this group but IMO they lose or draw away at Sevilla.

O'rly ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:15 pm

farfan wrote:The thing is , we didn't  even say that Atletico will not qualify , we merely made the observation that it might not necessarily  be "easy " since Benfica and Galatasaray are unpredictable teams that are capable of upsetting better teams on a good day  .  
i  also clearly said that Atletico will qualify and that finishing second is the worst case scenario for them . Laughing  

O'rly ?

Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

farfan wrote:The thing is , we didn't  even say that Atletico will not qualify , we merely made the observation  that it might not necessarily  be "easy " since Benfica and Galatasaray are unpredictable teams that are capable of upsetting better teams on a good day  .  

O'rly ?

LOL, how did Juve do away to Sevilla?  I know, I know they had nothing to play for (Use the EPL excuse).

And did City top the group?

All I said was Juve have a hard time getting out of the group, they didn't win it did they?  You know win the group like Atletico did?

Winning there group by 3 points and qualifying by 8 points.  The two of you really went full retard on here.

Farfan going full retard (Below) (IT didn't come down to the last game and AM qualified Easily like I said they would by 8 points)

not to mention that one of the teams already beat Atletico at the Calderon .. but apparently AM are better than them . Laughing

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Juve had a hard time getting out of the group you moron ? Laughing they led the group from the first day and only had first place to play for at the final day . Laughing
and all i said was that Atletico's qualification might not necessarily be easy since their opponents are a bit unpredictable , which ended up not happening . so what ? you actually think this is worth gloating over and waiting weeks for just to bump this conversation ? the post you quoted is a worse case scenario that i admitted ins't likely to happen . Laughing

" Atletico are favorites to finish at least second"

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:22 pm

farfan wrote:Juve had a hard time getting out of the group you moron  ? Laughing they led the group from the first day  and only had first place  to play for at the final day  .  Laughing  
and all i said was that Atletico's qualification might not necessarily  be easy since their opponents are a bit unpredictable , which ended up not happening . so what  ? you actually think this is worth gloating over and waiting weeks for just  to bump this conversation  ? the post you quoted is a worse case scenario that i admitted ins't likely to happen . Laughing

" Atletico   are favorites to finish at least second"

Liar.

Farfan-

Is that really all you said?  Did it come down to the final game or did Atleti qualify by 8 points (easily)?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:30 pm

how convenient that you left out this part
"  IF  Galatasaray beats Astana at home and Atletico Madrid loses to Benfica away , they'll be tied  "  ( i thought AM was going to face Benfica first then Galatasray  )
the paragraph you quoted explores  what would happen if the first condition is met .

Again , it's a worse case scenario that i didn't think was going to happen Laughing  . the whole point was that Galatasaray and Benfica should not be underestimated and might make Atletico work for it  .
that ended up not happening , so what ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:31 pm

farfan wrote:Juve had a hard time getting out of the group you moron  ? Laughing they led the group from the first day  and only had first place  to play for at the final day  .  Laughing  
and all i said was that Atletico's qualification might not necessarily  be easy since their opponents are a bit unpredictable , which ended up not happening . so what  ? you actually think this is worth gloating over and waiting weeks for just  to bump this conversation  ? the post you quoted is a worse case scenario that i admitted ins't likely to happen . Laughing

And even more pathetic from you.  You quoted me from August 27th and chopped up two different quotes of mine and made them into one.

And you have the stones to complain about me bumping something not even a month old?

At least try and be consistent and not insult yourself.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

And even more pathetic from you.  You quoted me from August 27th and chopped up two different quotes of mine and made them into one.

And you have the stones to complain about me bumping something not even a month old?

At least try and be consistent and not insult yourself.

I think everyone here can see who's been lurking in this thread waiting to bump this irrelevant conversation after  each match day . Laughing

i made a simple comment months ago  about how Benfica and Galatasaray should not be underestimated, yet here we are . lol:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Desperate Dnmac is desperate

First he makes an utter shit prediction and then tries to cover it up by bumping an irrelevant quote.As if people dint expect Atlético to qualify Laughing

And now he's bragging about City topping the group Laughing Contrary to what he was saying earlier that Juve have a hard time qualifying at the expense of City and Sevilla.Quite obviously they are two different things.

Just admit you were wrong and move on son (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 pm

How come futbol didn't bump this after last European matchday?

The LOL Liga denunciation thread  - Page 6 12745931_10154003430134711_3162890151138202592_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Was going to do it after Barca smash Arsenal 5-0. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:16 am

Now sits comfortably at 15-0 to La Liga though I wonder if Barca beating Arsenal counts anymore?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum