Harmonica
Bankz
futbol
RealGunner
InterMalia
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Derby della Madonnina/Derby Di Milano  - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby della Madonnina/Derby Di Milano

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Because some Milan fans say they deserved to win is beyond me .... Milan played a good match , but they had basically shots during the match. And 1 after the goal scored by Guarin . lol
So far this is the Milan under Sinisa, it's enough sterile offensively ... how many shots in 3 matches totally?
When you listen to talk Sinisa on Sky's interviews he talks always about rules and and discipline, rarely about tactics. he looks like my head department.
Not surprised Boban doesn't love him.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Derby della Madonnina/Derby Di Milano  - Page 4 Empty Re: Derby della Madonnina/Derby Di Milano

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:53 pm

It was an even match tbf, could've gone either way. Both teams didn't deserve to drop points if the match is any reflection, but this is a game of inches as they say.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Yes I agree about this
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:29 pm

It was a good Milan derby. No longer jam packed with household names but an enjoyable match. As even as one can get and I concur with ES, it could have gone either way.

Both teams are above Juventus so everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team. That isn't Juventus.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:03 am

Robespierre wrote:Because some Milan fans say they deserved to win is beyond me .... Milan played a good match , but they had basically shots during the match. And 1 after the goal scored by Guarin . lol
So far this is the Milan under Sinisa, it's enough sterile offensively ... how many shots in 3 matches totally?
When you listen to talk Sinisa on Sky's interviews he talks always about rules and and discipline, rarely about tactics. he looks like my head department.
Not surprised Boban doesn't love him.
they didn't deserved to lose either

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:48 pm

The derby is this weekend.

Milan are undefeated in 8 games, their only loss of the season was the 3-2 opener vs Napoli. Inter have lost against Sassuolo (of course) and Parma, but have more points as they are currently on a 6 game win streak (all comps) which includes Spurs, Samp, Fiore and PSV away.

Both strikers are in form, Higuain scored in all last 5 matches (6 goals) and Icardi in the last 3 (4 goals). Suso maybe has become less of a one trick pony now that he has Higuain next to him and has assisted 3 of his latest goals plus 2 more to Bonaventura. Inter finally replaced Candreva with Politano who took the RW spot and made it his right away, with Keita and Lautaro on the bench.

Milan's defense is the same as last year. Caldara got injured and missed the last 4 games, might be called up for this one but won't likely play. Andrea Conti is still a few weeks away. Inter's defense has been more solid, and immediately accommodated De Vrij and Asamoah, while Vrsaljko arrived injured and is just making his comeback now.

Expected lineups:

Donnarumma
Calabria - Romagnoli - Musacchio - Rodriguez
Kessie (C) - Biglia - Bonaventura
Suso - Higuain - Calhanoglu

Icardi
Perisic - Nainggolan - Politano
Brozovic - Gagliardini
Asamoah - Skriniar - De Vrij - D'Ambrosio
Handanovic
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:58 pm

This is all Inter's to take, we've been dire but thanks to carry jobs we managed to win some games.

Inter the better team here, Donarumma conceded in every game this season i think, so yeah, congrats on the win
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Should be a good game. Both teams are quite close in quality. Higuain will decide the game i think.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4