Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
M99
LeVersacci
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by M99 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:00 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
ES wrote:Might see BvS 2 weeks after, cba with packed cinema and ppl on phones and talking and shit, wish there was something like Alamo Drafthouse in UK
This almost never happens in Denmark (besides packed cinema lol)

Only remember twice someone talking in the cinema and that was when Star Wars EP 3 was out. Some autistic guy nearly spoiled a major scene and I threatened to break his neck if he didn't stfu

You threatened to break a guy's neck when you were 10 hmm

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:03 pm

lmaooooo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm

wasn't a saint back then lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Freeza wrote:
ES wrote:*Gets up to go to the bathroom*

*Comes back 15mins later*

"Hey so what happened?"

I'm 100% serious. I'd cut someone out of my life if they did that.
You watching BvS alone?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:11 pm

LeVersacci wrote:12

Or you are making it up to impress to GL hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:13 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Freeza wrote:
ES wrote:*Gets up to go to the bathroom*

*Comes back 15mins later*

"Hey so what happened?"

You watching BvS alone?

Nah, with one of my mates. Just don't want to go with people who just leaves and play word feud on the toilet
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Freeza wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:
Freeza wrote:

You watching BvS alone?

Nah, with one of my mates. Just don't want to go with people who just leaves and play word feud on the toilet

lmao wtf is this
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:12

Or you are making it up to impress to GL hmm

Thinking the same tbh hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Been reading some of the tweets on BvS. No negative. All positive.

"#BVSPremiere standing ovation after a gut wrenching emotional cliffhanger. best superhero action ever. best SH film in at least 5 years"

"I haven't felt this giddy after watching a movie since The Avengers. Goosebumps. Everywhere. Need to talk about it ASAP. #BVSPremiere"

"Batman v Superman was great. Jesse Eisenberg's performance in particular blew me away. #BatmanvSuperman"

"If #BatmanvSuperman is an example of what to expect from future DC movies then Marvel better watch out"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Mrs. Snyder finally confirmed that Geoff Johns and Zack both are running the overall timeline of the DCEU and controlling the way the stories will go.

@Realgunner

Yeah. Most negative I've seen is 'meh'. Everyone seems to agree that if you at least somewhat liked MoS you'll absolutely love this one.
Considering I have MoS in my top 5 CMB I couldn't be more hyped.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:43 pm

So with DC developing a Lobo movie. Any chance The Rock could play Lobo and the Shazam movie is cancelled? I heard that theory on a podcast and that sounds very logical. The Rock has been attached to Lobo before, so has the San Andreas director.

Shazam also seems to not be going anywhere and it's not part of the DCEU so far.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:45 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Negative reviews rolling in like crazy. Wish I was an average movie goer able to go in blind Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:16 pm

lmaooo

atleast I didn't pay for the ticket but lmao lots of mixed reviews

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:18 pm

Freeza wrote:Negative reviews rolling in like crazy. Wish I was an average movie goer able to go in blind Laughing

I'm shocked, like absolutely shocked.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Which is why I never pay attention to reviews from pre-screenings.

Obviously I don't much care about the mixed reviews coming in now as I'll form my own opinion on it and listen to opinions of people whose judgement I value. However, pre-screenings review are almost always super positive. There were loads of tweets about how awesome Fantastic Four was from people who saw screenings Laughing And then Legend was supposed to be a Best Picture worthy movie.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 pm

M99 wrote:Which is why I never pay attention to reviews from pre-screenings.

Obviously I don't much care about the mixed reviews coming in now as I'll form my own opinion on it and listen to opinions of people whose judgement I value. However, pre-screenings review are almost always super positive. There were loads of tweets about how awesome Fantastic Four was from people who saw screenings Laughing And then Legend was supposed to be a Best Picture worthy movie.

Legend got pretty bad buzz from the get go. Fantastic Four didn't have any screenings from what I hear.

Still gonna go form my own opinion. Most of the hate seems to come from it beeing too dark and more like Watchmen than Avengers.

Hope this doesn't ruin the slate though. Just fire Snyder, even though I love his films. I'm tired of defending it every time someone bashes me for liking them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Watchmen is goat though

ffs 2 more days
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 pm

9.3 on imdb after 10,583 votes hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:40 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantastic_four/twitter-reactions-from-early-fantastic-four-screening-major-a123570

I remember reading a lot of good stuff about Legend. I even posted them on the Movie House thread. Spiderman 2 and Avengers 2 also got really good reviews from screenings.

Most reviews are saying the film is a beautiful spectacle, perhaps the prettiest out of all superhero movies. The narrative is being criticized, it is said to be quite disjointed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 pm

I think i'm one of the few that liked Sucker Punch

Nothing to do with it being my first IMAX experience, mind :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Even if it's slightly better than Man of Steel I'm okay with it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm

M99 wrote:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantastic_four/twitter-reactions-from-early-fantastic-four-screening-major-a123570

I remember reading a lot of good stuff about Legend. I even posted them on the Movie House thread. Spiderman 2 and Avengers 2 also got really good reviews from screenings.

Most reviews are saying the film is a beautiful spectacle, perhaps the prettiest out of all superhero movies. The narrative is being criticized, it is said to be quite disjointed.

Some reviews I've read said it was too philosophical and not enough escapism. How is that negative when that's what they've been saying they wanted to do?

@m99

Those reactions were just from a couple screening weren't they? The ones I follow on twitter called Legend a boring movie with a great performance. It wasn't shit, but it was just sooo boring. Hardy was good though.

Fantastic Four I still stick by was very good for 60 minutes. Last 20 were cringe and I'd bet anything they were made by different people.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm

El Gunner wrote:Even if it's slightly better than Man of Steel I'm okay with it.

Well, I wouldn't mind that tbh Laughing

Also anyone watched all of the Watchmen cuts? I think I prefer the Director's cut of it. That's the one without the comic book sequences right? Watched the 3.5 hour cut today. The last half is an absolute masterpiece imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Also at the Twitter reviews etc. it's a bit of anecdotal evidence talking about Fantastic Four.

I've heard the same about Mad Max: Fury Road, SW:TFA and a lot of other amazing films. It's easy to buy into the hype.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Yeah, my point is Twitter reviews before official release are almost always highly positive for all films, good ones and bad ones. Deadpool reviews were the same and it delivered. F4, Amazing Spiderman 2 etc did not deliver.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next