juvealbanian
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
salmano9
S
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Julian Draxler-transfer target - Page 2 Empty Re: Julian Draxler-transfer target

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:10 pm

So, which club will Marotta troll next hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Julian Draxler-transfer target - Page 2 Empty Re: Julian Draxler-transfer target

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 am

Gala
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Juve is reflecting before submitting their new offer for Draxler, he is the player chosen to improve Allegri's squad, Juve insist. #DiMarzio

Draxler is convinced about joining Juventus, in the next hours there should be more updates after Juve's first offer was rejected. #DiMarzio
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Well, at Schalke, Jule Draxler was just elected to be a member of the team council (together with Benni Höwedes, the Hunter, Ralf Fährmann, and Marco Höger). Doesn't really sound as if the signs point to an exit...

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/631863/artikel_hoewedes-bleibt-kapitaen---draxler-im-mannschaftsrat.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Just posting rumors Smile

I dont think we'll get him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:46 pm

If not Draxler then who damn it ?

We've ran out of options...

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 pm

rwo power wrote:@Devi

That's why I said Horst Heldt does not have many lives left... Actually he already survived for far longer than I would given him. He should have been history after the RDM fiasko, if you ask me...

Maybe we will take away his last life Razz What is your opinion will he move here?

If you ask me its obvious that they do this to get more cash..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:20 pm

S wrote:Just posting rumors Smile

I dont think we'll get him.

If I remember right, Draxler's agent said he's in agreement with you. So obviously he wants to come.

Thing is, he had a release clause of ~40m € for the last 2 windows which just expired end of June.
Schalke are not going to sell him now, a few weeks later, for mcuh less than 30m, I guess.
If you really want him you'll have to overpay a bit, simple.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Maybe we will take away his last life Razz
That would earn you the gratitude of the majority of the Schalke fans XD

DeviAngel wrote:What is your opinion will he move here?
It depends on how much Juve will offer. Right now it looks somewhat unlikely, though, as Jule Draxler was promoted to member of the Schalke team council and thus he'll be given more responsibility etc to convince him to stay after all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:49 am

Andrew_p wrote:If not Draxler then who damn it ?

We've ran out of options...

Calm down

There's Diamanti,Saponara,Vazquez we need to keep alive the tradition of italian trequartista Smile
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:58 pm

we are only masters at agreeing terms, when it comes to doing what matters, we always lack that 65% of the time...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:40 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we are only masters at agreeing terms, when it comes to doing what matters, we always lack that 65% of the time...

While I don't think Juventus is lacking money, with the success this season + Vidal transfer money, I do believe it is wise not to overpay for Draxler. To me, he seems to be a very good player, but nothing to go and overpay for, I don't think it's worth it, personally

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Agree with Luca, anything above 20 + 5 (bonuses) would be overpaying for Draxler.Despite his talent he's been badly injured last season and not in form (2 goals and 2 assists all season if I'm not wrong)

I'd rather spend 30 mln on Fekir or Hakan than Draxler, they can be more useful than Drax.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:32 pm

I think Shalke put a deadline for Juve. Sunday or not.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm

Luca wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we are only masters at agreeing terms, when it comes to doing what matters, we always lack that 65% of the time...

While I don't think Juventus is lacking money, with the success this season + Vidal transfer money, I do believe it is wise not to overpay for Draxler. To me, he seems to be a very good player, but nothing to go and overpay for, I don't think it's worth it, personally

I agree. Draxler makes me nervous at anything above 25m. We should have just gone for Jovetic if we wanted a bargain price for a player with injury concerns. At least with Jovetic, he has been successful in Serie A.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Let's just stay without a new signing. Play pereyra in the trequartista role... we spent 14m on him this summer for God's sake. He should be given a try till the end of august or after our first match in Serie A.

Or we stay with our squad, play as 352 or 433, depending on the form of the players and how they fit. Dybala played well the other day in the 352 formation.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum