jibers
Gil
Valkyrja
31 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez - Page 5 Empty Re: Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 pm

Giggity where have you been you pos cheers These Barca trolls are taking over the forum Clubber

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:06 pm

I imagine benzema in barca system. He would be great tiki taka player he would do great one-twos with messi and neymar and get lot of chances to score as all of front three are unselfish players and good passers. But at the end speed would play its role and he would seat on the bench for suarez
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:21 pm

BusterLfc wrote:Is this the same Chad who was claiming a few months ago Suarez is not a big game player?
Don't care too much about Suarez nowadays, but the stupidity in your posts made me post this.
Chad is trying so hard to prove a point it's looking like he's trying to go through a brick wall with his head, he's trying to force that Benzema is as good as Suarez, which is laughable.
You just make yourself look like a clown everytime you get in a discussion about Benzema because most of people don't even care about it, they just try to find a way to provoke you and you always fall to it and start acting all hot headed. You really have a weak sport for Karim, it's so easy for people here to throw a bone at you and you'll start chasing it like a mad dog. Would you be discussing like this and getting into fire if it was another player involved and someone said x player is on another level to x player, no you wouldn't surely, therefore you're biased towards Benzema.

all of you clowns keep running your mouths and overrating the hell out of suarez, he is not on messi or cr level.

I have come to notice every time i bring up specifics, like on form suarez kicking balls into row z on a 1v1 or missing at point blank range, you trying to skip over it, its funny how miss all his chances in a cl final expect a rebound, and is now the ultimate big game player ever, and benz shits on suarez as far as being a big game player goes.

you clowns can group up all you like, won't change my opinion in the slightest especially when arguments is hunger and intensity stfu.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Who has brought up hunger on scoring goals.Nobody.
Fact is Suarez is a Messi level player.He was the best player in the world season before last when he almost dragged Liverpool to a title.Would have been a Maradonaesque achievement.And he continued that form last season even after 4 months out.Only Messi is a shade better and I would actually pick Suarez for my team given Messi has become very one dimensional in the way he plays.
Any way you look at it,Suarez wipes the floor with Benzema.Versatility,ability to drag average teams, playing second fiddle,excelling in different systems and roles,NT performance.Any which way,Suarez comes out on top.

Benzema had to rotate with Hinguain for first team minutes.Can you name one coach on the planet who would pick Higuain over Suarez?Yeah,didnt think so.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:48 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Fact is Suarez is a Messi level player.

Shocked :facepalm:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:24 pm

linetty wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Fact is Suarez is a Messi level player.

Shocked :facepalm:

Laughing
And then, he finally made chad laugh hard at him.. :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 pm

my opinion is most in line with Jibbers. Who is "better" is truly irrelevant and doesnt matter. This is not like tying to compare Messi to Aaron Lennon.

Whichever gap exists between really dont matter at all. All this play maker, goal scoring talk is not so important...the truth is that any of these 3 players could out play another one of them on any given game in the right circumstances.

If you need to choose one for your team, it depends on who else is in the team.

Just blind picking one without knowing who your other 10 players are, I personally pick Suarez because he is the best mix of staying injury free, scoring goals, making goals and being adaptable to different ways of playing and occupying different roles.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:19 pm

its simple danny some fans just loving going full on fanboy, with level and class to cover up, for the fact they don't have clue what their talking about.

it mainly comes down to preferences and if one has to be named the best atm its suarez, but i haven't seen any bit of skill from suarez that is impossible for benzema or aguero.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Your fanboyism of Benzema makes you impossible to reason with so why even engage in discussion.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:29 pm

your a joke and you sound clueless about players in general, running your mouth and dodging questions, half this forum are sheep and can't form an opinion without looking for a pity smiley face, to act like your winning a debate.

so many saying next level yet can't give a clear example of what is it exactly, only thing next level is your delusions.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am

Many people here praised Benzema but still you feel alone. You are in wrong place in wrong time, Suarez just won treble and is the part of famous and big MSN. So big that many people think barca is just MSN. nobody cares about Benzema atm, whole world talks about MSN and suarez

you better start this comparison when BBC wins treble and MSN fails. then see what goallegacy does. jibers and fussball will be infront line to kiss benzema

ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:55 am

smh can you read? im not talking to the ones who praised him, im asking what makes suarez a next level player compared to him, and going by your post you also don't have answer to that question.

the world talk about MSN? so that makes them better? are you a child?

anyway keep dodging the question with fanboyism Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:13 am

from the general topic everyone seems to agree suarez is better.

whats the point in arguing how much better he is lol, these threads are so silly.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 am

chad4401 wrote:im asking what makes suarez a next level player compared to him
you asked this million times. maybe its time to stop? i never said "next level", so why should i answer this question?

chad4401 wrote:
the world talk about MSN? so that makes them better? are you a child?

This sentence had beginning and you cut it. MSN won treble, world talks about MSN. Yes winning makes you better. You say Suarez missed one vs ones many times. ok lets say suarez misses one vs one against neurer and match ends 0-0 and barca fails. Madrid wins CL and benzema scores in the final. in that case people will remember that miss and put blame on suarez, so next season he follows Ibra and plays for PSG

But now the fact is he won everything and nobody gives a shit about your excuses. This is what i'm talking about. calm down and stop crying
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:29 am

Donuts wrote:from the general topic everyone seems to agree suarez is better.

whats the point in arguing how much better he is lol, these threads are so silly.

Laughing Laughing Totally agree.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 am

the point is simple, as danny said any of 3 can out play the other, so if benz has better season going forward, doesn't put him on another level, or that he has move suarez can't hope to do.

and im stating my opinion and your lot are than happy to reply.

suarez just had the better season sue me... Smile
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 am

1 - Sergio Agüero, best Nr 9 in the game for long time, proven big game player, great dribbler and fantastic scorer, I would only take Messi over him from all forwards in the game. Hopefully he will stay fit for a long time, so we won't have this crap threads on Goal Legacy that Lewandowski is best striker in the world  Laughing

2 - Luis Suárez, he's too slow for me and he also waste a way too much goalscoring opportunities for my liking. Still, I'm happy Barca signed him as signing Kun from City wasn't possible.

3 - Karim Benzema, I thought he would make a bigger career when he busted at a scene when playing for Lyon. He didn't perform well for France in big tournaments, in Madrid he's in Ronaldo shadow. He is not at level of Kun and Suárez for me. Maybe if he performs well at Euro 2016 and lead France to at least semi-final I'll change my opinion of him.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 am

I don't see much of a difference between Suarez, Aguero and Benzema...  they all do things in a different way.  All 3 are playing in completely different environments.  Aguero is the alpha and main scorer at his club...  Suarez has Messi and Neymar but those two naturally make the pass to the open player...  Benz plays with two individualists so his role is more of picking his scoring opportunities but making plays as a playmaker.  Despite that, Benz is Madrid's best striker in big games by a mile.

I don't feel like one has an undeniable edge over the others.

None of them are or will be all-time greats.  Just good strikers in a period where there isn't transcendent talent at the position.  You can add Lewandowski to the group too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: