Copa América 2015

+68
DeviAngel
El Gunner
GIGItheBest
S
chinomaster182
eelir
Arquitecto
B-Mac
Mr Nick09
Pip
Doc
Killer
free_cat
Curtinho
Winter is Coming
titosantill
Pseudo
Dnmac4
Casciavit
Cruijf
neuro11
dronte
farfan
Kaladin
shinigami99
Donuts
Forza
windkick
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
guest_07
Lord Awesome
breva
Based Bonera
rwo power
M99
McAgger
Rebaño Sagrado
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
zigra
Adit
BusterLfc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
messixaviesta
Myesyats
ahmad25
Bankz
Harmonica
FalcaoPunch
Gil
futbol
À bout de souffle
elitedam
Wor Ayoze
Glory
Deja Vu
Perucho21
Ganso
nasir6371
BarrileteCosmico
MaestroFavre
MaraVilla
jibers
Freeza
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Mr_Puyol
72 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 am

Have to give it to Sampaoli, Chile looked much better than Arg during the game. Set up his team amazingly well in terms of defending against Leo. His team talk pre-shootout must have worked wonders too, considering the players had a cocky swagger and were extremely confident while Argentina and Masche were crying.

Deserved win.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 9155
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by breva Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 am

Maradona is Maradona, only Pele is comparable. Messi is a great player, but no Maradona (or Pele). In a game like this Maradona would have had the ball nearly continuously until an Argentina goal was scored. Sanchez, though much less talented than Maradona, looked more like Maradona in this game.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by breva Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:22 am

Lord Awesome wrote:Messi is a bit more skilled than Maradona, I think. Maradona just had more mental ability, tho. Mainly tenacity. That's the real difference between the 2, really. I still consider Messi Argentna's all time best tho.


Maradona was far more talented than Messi is today. He also displayed his talent with defenders that took no prisoners and could foul at will.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 am

breva wrote:Maradona is Maradona, only Pele is comparable. Messi is a great player, but no Maradona (or Pele). In a game like this Maradona would have had the ball nearly continuously until an Argentina goal was scored. Sanchez, though much less talented than Maradona, looked more like Maradona in this game.
that why maradona never won copa america? "He would had the ball untill argentina scored" Laughing
Every player has bad games nobody is unstoppable
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by jibers Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 am

Casciavit wrote:Have to give it to Sampaoli, Chile looked much better than Arg during the game. Set up his team amazingly well in terms of defending against Leo. His team talk pre-shootout must have worked wonders too, considering the players had a cocky swagger and were extremely confident while Argentina and Masche were crying.

Deserved win.


Agreed. Argentina should sack Tata and try and to hire him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:39 am

The real MVP is the guy who decided to spare Vidal his punishment. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5983
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 am

guest_07 wrote:can messi repeat what riquelme have done to claudio bravo & his gang in almost single handedly manner despite did not played any official match for several months?

riquelme vs chile, 2010 wc qualifying:





i still waiting the answer for this.....................

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 am

Answer is no

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89392
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:12 am

RealGunner wrote:Answer is no



thanks for the answer, rg

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:17 am

It's okay

Wish questions like these came up in my exams

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89392
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:18 am

RealGunner wrote:It's okay

Wish questions like these came up in my exams



lol

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:48 am

which performance was better?

messi vs chile, 2015 copa america final



or

riquelme vs brazil, 2007 copa america final


guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:49 am

guest_07 wrote:which performance was better?

messi vs chile, 2015 copa america final



or

riquelme vs brazil, 2007 copa america final



If I say Riquelme would you stop comparing him with Messi Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:50 am

DeviAngel wrote:
guest_07 wrote:which performance was better?

messi vs chile, 2015 copa america final



or

riquelme vs brazil, 2007 copa america final



If I say Riquelme would you stop comparing him with Messi Very Happy ?


lol, probably not Smile

in order to be the best , we should compare them with the best

peace

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:15 am

its a bit ridiculous to compare two losing finalists, what is there to compare? who played worse?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4786
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:16 am

guest_07 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
guest_07 wrote:which performance was better?

messi vs chile, 2015 copa america final



or

riquelme vs brazil, 2007 copa america final



If I say Riquelme would you stop comparing him with Messi Very Happy ?


lol, probably not Smile

in order to be the best , we should compare them with the best

peace


I was joking mate, two different years, philosophies, team, etc. You can never ever compare two matches Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:26 am

titosantill wrote:its a bit ridiculous to compare two losing finalists, what is there to compare? who played worse?


to show who played better despite his team lose

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 am

this Argentina problem is probably mental. in my opinion their fans should consider it a disgrace they didn't win, the worst Brazil side in years, a depleted Uruguay, there's no excuse. and on paper this is probably one of the best Argentine sides, a lot of top players at top clubs but they mostly look human for their national team. aguero has been a shadow of himself for argentina, higuain smh (although lets be fair, had higuain scored that chance he got and they won, he'd probably not get any praise, people will probably put up messi's "dribble" stats), tevez? that tevez gets ignored for argentina is a mystery, the guy's attitude is probably what they need when everyone is so lukewarm



titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4786
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:34 am

there is no need to show who played better in a loss imo. a loss is a loss, you don't win the silver, you lose the gold
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4786
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 am

Putting on Higuain was a stupid move in a long list of stupid moves by Tata. You're struggle to create anything and you put on a poacher?

Not to mention his history of choking.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3830
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by breva Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:44 am

ahmad25 wrote:
breva wrote:Maradona is Maradona, only Pele is comparable. Messi is a great player, but no Maradona (or Pele). In a game like this Maradona would have had the ball nearly continuously until an Argentina goal was scored. Sanchez, though much less talented than Maradona, looked more like Maradona in this game.
that why maradona never won copa america? "He would had the ball untill argentina scored" Laughing


Every player has bad games nobody is unstoppable


How does the fact that Maradona's Argentina didn't win a Copa America (they won a World Cup after all) affect my point that Maradona would have had the ball nearly continuously until Argentina scored a goal? I am trying to understand the point you are making.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 am

titosantill wrote:there is no need to show who played better in a loss imo. a loss is a loss, you don't win the silver, you lose the gold


when you evaluate some player, you need to, unless you only concern about trophy

no trophy, no football ( if that's what you want to apply here)

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by jibers Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 am

For me Riquelme is more complete than Messi (:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:49 am

Messi is a smart player, but I really am surprised as to why he refused to change up his game when it clearly wasn't working. Chile were making sure his back was facing the goal and when he did regain his balance and faced forward they slide tackled the ball off him.

Should have switched it up with off the ball runs or stay wide and actually play as a winger.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9155
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:50 am

Valdivia asked a minute of silence for Argentina at the celebrations Laughing you legend
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by guest_07 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:51 am

jibers wrote:For me Riquelme is more complete than Messi (:


for me, riquelme actually a combination of xavi + iniesta + messi

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1893
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 29 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum