Copa América 2015

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by GIGItheBest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

Does anyone know who won the golden ball for the Copa America?

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

@Robespierre wrote:
@S wrote:Russia 2018 Messi's last chance now to claim international silverware.
If he can't , he'll forever be in the shadow of Maradona. Proud

There is Copa America also next year tbh
and it will be also more important than this (Copa America centenario, will be played in USA ..)


Might not happen as the FBI is investigating everyone organizing that cup

_________________
Copa América 2015 - Page 28 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by S on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am

@Based Bonera wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Copa América 2015 - Page 28 CJG0WStUwAAayBB

Who's that with the Juve shirt hmm


Probably S, trynna convince Vidal to not leave this summer.


eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 27117
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:40 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:**** football.

Chile deserved winners. Congrats on their first title ever.

On the plus side, this hurts WAAAAY less than losing a WC final.
there is no comparison. WC was a big loss.
This cup is like Copa Del rey Cup
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:40 am

@GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know who won the golden ball for the Copa America?


Could be Bravo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

Thought messi could do it all by himself according to some barca fans logic. They underestimated every other player and even mocked neymar for scoring tap-ins..Laughing I bet those so called try tap-ins would have rewritten the entire messi legend for Argentina by now.
I also remember how jiopsi was bragging about his assists while discrediting other players goals and how he would tell his boyfriend to stop doing neymar and suarez favours by not assisting them, well, If only chokessi had Redmar and biterez to score some of those juicy tap-in goals for him, maybe they would have helped infalate his assists and actually won a cup for him? hmm
Moral of the story messi is no alien as some of you would like to believe, at least he's no maradona.
Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2871
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

@Pseudo wrote:My main problem with Messi is his lack of off the ball movement. He always wants the ball played to his feet and that causes him to get mark out off games for argentina.


Acceptable point. With Barca he has quite a few players delivering the ball to his feet for him to work his magic but when he doesn't get that he worryingly tends to drift in and out of games. He could still have his moments but it's hardly a 90 minute performance.


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 41

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:45 am

Vidal named MOTM




Dedicated his award to Arsene apparently. My mate isn't sure about that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 am

@messixaviesta wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:People hating on Messi when he was the only one to score a penalty hmm


Half the game he was walking around and never appear to have any sense of urgency.

I don't doubt Messi's talent one slightest bit but being the best that can possibly be is about a little more than talent. Does Messi lack just a little bit in terms of heart and mental toughness in the tightest, hardest and most crucial of occasions? Maybe having top quality players in Barcelona alongside him, some of whom are marginally superior to him in terms of heart and mental toughness, makes us rarely see these shortcomings there but with the national team even though there are a few players like Mascherano who have as much heart and toughness as possible, not having as much talent as Barca, exposes these shortcomings of Messi all the more.

Maradona was Maradona not just for his talent but also for his determination, fighting spirit, mental toughness and leadership (ability to drive his team and bring the best out of others). Maybe in spite of being just as talented if not more Messi can never be Maradona and maybe this is the reason for it.

Maybe this is just a knee jerk reaction from me. Maybe more. I don't know and maybe will never know.

This ffs.. Proud
He and i repeat, he is no maradona. BTW, maradona was more talented tho.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2871
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by GIGItheBest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 am

So they haven't decided who wins the golden ball for the Copa America yet? Also, was Vidal actually man of the match?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

@ahmad25 wrote:Messi is bewithced to retire trophiless in NT

After tonight I don't think I'll ever harbor much of a hope of that changing. It seemed like it was all set up for us to finally end the agony but somehow we still found a way to throw it all away. I can't see us being in a major final and being the overwhelming favorite to win it any time soon. If anything I think this defeat will kill something within us and we'll have a terrible WC 2018 which actually might be better than losing one more final.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 41

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Perucho21 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:47 am

Peru wins fair play award and Guerrero gets joint top scorer Proud


_________________
https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/19/24/95/18/screen11.jpg
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1605
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by RealGunner on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:48 am

@GIGItheBest wrote:So they haven't decided who wins the golden ball for the Copa America yet? Also, was Vidal actually man of the match?


Yep. Official MOTM

They might decide the golden ball soon
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:50 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:**** football.

Chile deserved winners. Congrats on their first title ever.

On the plus side, this hurts WAAAAY less than losing a WC final.

Yes Chile were deserved winners. I am wondering whether being the better team on the pitch gives a psychological advantage in a penalty shoot out. We seemed much more confident when we had played so much better against Colombia.

As for the hurt what you say is true but x+y > x-y if both x and y are positive numbers. In other words winning this could have eased some of the world cup pain but now that pain is compounded and may never be decreased.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 41

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:51 am

@GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know who won the man of the match for the Copa America?

As if that needs any introduction..Laughing

@RealGunner wrote:Vidal named MOTM
Dedicated his award to Arsene apparently. My mate isn't sure about that.

Shocked
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2871
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by GIGItheBest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 am

@RealGunner wrote:
@GIGItheBest wrote:So they haven't decided who wins the golden ball for the Copa America yet? Also, was Vidal actually man of the match?


Yep. Official MOTM

They might decide the golden ball soon

Ok, thanks. Did they have nominees or they're just going to announce it?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 am

@ahmad25 wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:**** football.

Chile deserved winners. Congrats on their first title ever.

On the plus side, this hurts WAAAAY less than losing a WC final.
there is no comparison. WC was a big loss.
This cup is like Copa Del rey Cup

Whatever but this cup is after all the second biggest international trophy that South American players who obviously can't play in the Euro can ever hope to win.


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 41

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Lord Awesome on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 am

Messi is a bit more skilled than Maradona, I think. Maradona just had more mental ability, tho. Mainly tenacity. That's the real difference between the 2, really. I still consider Messi Argentna's all time best tho.

_________________
Copa América 2015 - Page 28 AS-Monaco-icon
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 5678
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by GIGItheBest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 am

@Bankz wrote:
@GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know who won the man of the match for the Copa America?

As if that needs any introduction..Laughing

@RealGunner wrote:Vidal named MOTM
Dedicated his award to Arsene apparently. My mate isn't sure about that.

Shocked


Lol, I said golden ball for that post, not man of the match.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:57 am

If only Ronaldo would be the one to win this Player of the tournament award, he would quite appreciate it more than actually winning the tournament tbh.. Laughing
Inb4messi forgets the cup in Chile..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2871
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Bankz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 am

Lol at people now discrediting the copa America.. Razz
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2871
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:00 am

@messixaviesta wrote:
@nasir6371 wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:People hating on Messi when he was the only one to score a penalty hmm


Half the game he was walking around and never appear to have any sense of urgency.

I don't doubt Messi's talent one slightest bit but being the best that can possibly be is about a little more than talent. Does Messi lack just a little bit in terms of heart and mental toughness in the tightest, hardest and most crucial of occasions? Maybe having top quality players in Barcelona alongside him, some of whom are marginally superior to him in terms of heart and mental toughness, makes us rarely see these shortcomings there but with the national team even though there are a few players like Mascherano who have as much heart and toughness as possible, not having as much talent as Barca, exposes these shortcomings of Messi all the more.

Maradona was Maradona not just for his talent but also for his determination, fighting spirit, mental toughness and leadership (ability to drive his team and bring the best out of others). Maybe in spite of being just as talented if not more Messi can never be Maradona and maybe this is the reason for it.

Maybe this is just a knee jerk reaction from me. Maybe more. I don't know and maybe will never know.
actually there was no space to play. Chile players worked like horse and triple marked messi. There was no any moment that i would think "messi could do better there". As soon as ball reached him 2-3 players pressed and pushed him. In this situations team play would be useful but argentina has no team play. All of them are overrated headless chickens with 0 passing ability except messi and aguero. Thats why i dont rate this so called super stars team highly. Average teams outhsine them even Iran made them to look like a joke

ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by El Gunner on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:04 am

How can you expect to win a penalty shootout if you are already crying before the whole thing started? Laughing

___
Congratulations Chile cheers
Cheeky Sanchez Proud Happy for the lad

_________________
Copa América 2015 - Page 28 You_ar10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16451
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by ahmad25 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:10 am

@messixaviesta wrote:
@ahmad25 wrote:Messi is bewithced to retire trophiless in NT

After tonight I don't think I'll ever harbor much of a hope of that changing. It seemed like it was all set up for us to finally end the agony but somehow we still found a way to throw it all away. I can't see us being in a major final and being the overwhelming favorite to win it any time soon. If anything I think this defeat will kill something within us and we'll have a terrible WC 2018 which actually might be better than losing one more final.
There is no hope. We all should accept that after such unlucky 2 finals. Messi will be remembered as the player who played 2 finals. It would be surprise to see argentina in WC 2018 final again
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-05-12

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by urbaNRoots on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:11 am

The Argentines just couldn't Copa with the pressure.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16999
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Casciavit on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 am

Have to give it to Sampaoli, Chile looked much better than Arg during the game. Set up his team amazingly well in terms of defending against Leo. His team talk pre-shootout must have worked wonders too, considering the players had a cocky swagger and were extremely confident while Argentina and Masche were crying.

Deserved win.

_________________
Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Tumblr_ob135pIJqR1rcg6fwo1_500
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7196
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Copa América 2015 - Page 28 Empty Re: Copa América 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum