Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

+4
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
salmano9
S
8 posters

Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by S Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am

Juve are seriously after Jovetic, they have now found an agreement with Man City in the form of a loan with an option to buy. #GdS

Juventus & Ramadani (Jovetic's agent) are expected to have a meeting this week: Juve will offer the player 3.5m + bonuses per season. #GdS

If the negotiations for Jovetic move in a positive directions & a deal's concluded then Stevan will most likely be given the #10 shirt. #GdS
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28469
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:35 pm

He is not Juve quality. Very injury prone tbh... His value dropped massively after his City move. I am 100% against handing him the #10 shirt. I think that it should be given to dybala in the next few years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:He is not Juve quality. Very injury prone tbh... His value dropped massively after his City move. I am 100% against handing him the #10 shirt. I think that it should be given to dybala in the next few years.


He is quality its his fitness that worries me but he is a great player full of potential and quality. I trust Marotta.

We were all against giving the 10 to tevez too, let's just wait and see
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:00 pm

i'd give the 10 to Padoin before ever giving it to this little b*tch who chose money over us when we wanted him 2 yrs ago, now that he has been crap he wants to come :facepalm:

resign the 10# for a while and let whoever proves himself worthy of it get it, or let Buffon honor it till he retires then give it to whoever is more worthy of it by then, if Pogba stays with us and is still balling by then give it to him, we should break the policy of thinking 10 only belongs to strikers.....


but honestly anybody but Jovetic.... I'd take him here but we shouldn't forget what he did in the past and not hand him the 10
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:12 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i'd give the 10 to Padoin before ever giving it to this little b*tch who chose money over us when we wanted him 2 yrs ago, now that he has been crap he wants to come :facepalm:

resign the 10# for a while and let whoever proves himself worthy of it get it, or let Buffon honor it till he retires then give it to whoever is more worthy of it by then, if Pogba stays with us and is still balling by then give it to him, we should break the policy of thinking 10 only belongs to strikers.....


but honestly anybody but Jovetic.... I'd take him here but we shouldn't forget what he did in the past and not hand him the 10

lol Fiorentina blocked his move here and sold him to City.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by dronte Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Yea that was the case, Fiorentina didn't want to sell him to an Italian club. Shouldn't blame JoJo for that.

After we gave the 10 to Tevez I don't think we should keep its 'reign' any more. Just give it to one of our better prospects, e.g. Dybala.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by BoBo Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Well these are the opportunities the market presents and i actually would rather have jojo than oscar i dont know why but he knows the league he has some quality and he is not brazilian.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 563
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Is this 2012? Laughing


Having said that, his quality is not an issue so if we can loan him in and he can prove his fitness to us over the course of a season then yeah i'm up for this.

Next Summer we absolutely need to invest in a pair of legit fullbacks AND a playmaker. No excuses then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 82

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Is this 2012? Laughing


Having said that, his quality is not an issue so if we can loan him in and he can prove his fitness to us over the course of a season then yeah i'm up for this.

Next Summer we absolutely need to invest in a pair of legit fullbacks AND a playmaker. No excuses then.


I am more than sure if Tevez decided to stay for one more year we would be signing FB's or AM.

Plus the 50% rule thing cut our budget.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:39 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:He is not Juve quality. Very injury prone tbh... His value dropped massively after his City move. I am 100% against handing him the #10 shirt. I think that it should be given to dybala in the next few years.


He is quality its his fitness that worries me but he is a great player full of potential and quality. I trust Marotta.

We were all against giving the 10 to tevez too, let's just wait and see

Now that tevez has worn the shirt, it could be given to anyone, but IMO it should only be given to players that have won a lot in their career, like tevez, who proved that he deserved it. Jovetic was a name when he was 23 and had more potential. Now that we haven't seen much from him in the blue shirts due to injury or just being benched, he is another person for me.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Is this 2012? Laughing


Having said that, his quality is not an issue so if we can loan him in and he can prove his fitness to us over the course of a season then yeah i'm up for this.

Next Summer we absolutely need to invest in a pair of legit fullbacks AND a playmaker. No excuses then.


I am more than sure if Tevez decided to stay for one more year we would be signing FB's or AM.

Plus the 50% rule thing cut our budget.


By 50% rule, do you mean the co-ownerships?
Also, do you guys still think we want a Fullback, I still think we want one, but we'll see.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:03 am



Still looks like a pretty good player, maybe just lacking some match fitness and consistent game time. I'd still take some other players over him, but he's not a bad player. I wouldn't give him the #10 if he comes though, and if we were to sign him, I'd want it to be a loan with an option to buy.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target Empty Re: Stevan Jovetić - Transfer Target

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum