English Premier League 2015-16

+9
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Helmer
El Gunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Red Alert
Fahim89
iftikhar
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 pm

OMG, god *bleep* forbid, after a shit start to a season and then we go on a massive run, which looked like one of the best out of all the top teams, we change our mind and have hope for the season, FML.

I'd like to think i don't flip flop as much as you think, if your referring to my recent posts then FML.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

and this coming from the guy who can't even give credit to someone when they deserve it, but manages to make Sterling look like the be all end all of our club after 1 season, where he was the biggest beneficiary of SAS.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 pm

RA whatever we've done at least we don't wish our team loses so the manager gets sacked, unlike you, you pleb.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:58 pm

He
Red Alert wrote:No this section is shit because it's literally made up of 4 people with bipolar.

You could literally make tonnes of sine waves with the amount of times you, mr, the man with the vagina and hames have changed opinions lmao. Reminds me of those teenage girls that pick petals off flowers and chant "he loves me, he loves me not".  

As much as El Dick likes to live a fairytale and how we're going to win the league this year but finish 5th cause our wage bill is the 5th highest or some shit, he remains consistently delusional so I can't really blame him to that. hmm


And then in the other thread, this guy was telling me he's never personally insulted members.

Can't wait unti RO retires, so we can have a decisive mod that expells this tumour from this section. Not to mention his other insults and snide remarks about my sister.
He's the El-Hadj Diouf of forums...

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Don't call me James wrote:RA whatever we've done at least we don't wish our team loses so the manager gets sacked, unlike you, you pleb.


Nothing wrong with that IMO, if you feel that strongly that it's the best for the team long term anyway.

I have been doing it for two years and still do Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 am

Don't call me James wrote:RA whatever we've done at least we don't wish our team loses so the manager gets sacked, unlike you, you pleb.


Kick, is Pleb not a personal insult? hmm

And I'm still waiting for this quote. It's only been like 4 months since I've asked lmao.

Natalie Portman wrote:


And then in the other thread, this guy was telling me he's never personally insulted members.

Can't wait unti RO retires, so we can have a decisive mod that expells this tumour from this section. Not to mention his other insults and snide remarks about my sister.
He's the El-Hadj Diouf of forums...


1.

Natalie Portman wrote:Some great points here.

Am I the only girl LFC poster in this section ?

The dick-less one Proud


2. Dick's a name. El Dick's a good name for him, too.

3. I'll make a deal with you. If a mod can find this quote of me and your sister (LMAO) they can ban me. Equally, they get to ban you when they see you're talking shit, is that fair? Smile

4. Again isn't calling me a tumour a personal insult? Isn't your intentions behind "El-Hadj Diouf" an insult? You dumb foook. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:44 am

mr-r34 wrote:and this coming from the guy who can't even give credit to someone when they deserve it, but manages to make Sterling look like the be all end all of our club after 1 season, where he was the biggest beneficiary of SAS.


Who deserves credit?

I have nothing against Sterling. I'll be happy for him when he wins silverware at City and his intentions because he's right. We're no where near being anywhere significant with current management. You can argue world class players can do it because they're ready. When kids are doing it, there's clearly a problem, no? But yeah, I guess Liverpool get happy because Firmino goes trophy less but does a step over and makes a better name for himself until he makes imminent move elsewhere. Unless of course Klopp/somebody else comes in and saves us before then. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by iftikhar Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 am

Do you guys think Coutinho, Firmino and Benteke should start against Stoke? They didn't have as intense a pre-season as most of the bunch. I would like to open with

Mignolet
Clyne-Skrtel-Sakho-Moreno
Emre
Henderson-Milner
Lallana-Ings-Ibe
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 pm

iftikhar wrote:Do you guys think Coutinho, Firmino and Benteke should start against Stoke? They didn't have as intense a pre-season as most of the bunch. I would like to open with

Mignolet
Clyne-Skrtel-Sakho-Moreno
Emre
Henderson-Milner
Lallana-Ings-Ibe

Just because they weren't with the team, doesn't necessarily mean they haven't had as intense of a pre-season. You could argue that staying home and playing with the U21s is effectively the same as going on a rainbow tour of Southeast Asia and playing a hodgepodge of local talent. Besides, they've still got two-weeks to gel with the squad.  

I think the only real question is Firmino. Coutinho is a mainstay of the squad and familiar with the other players. Benteke is the only true, fit first-team quality striker (barring Balotelli who is obviously being shunned) left in the squad. I would be shocked if either of those two don't start.

Firmino, on the other hand, is moving leagues and adapting to new teammates, new tactics, and possibly a slightly different role (RW versus CAM). I would not be shocked to see him excluded from the starting XI to face Stoke, with Lallana getting the nod.

My prediction for Stoke:
Mignolet
Clyne---Skrtel-Sakho---Moreno
Emre
Henderson---Milner
Lallana----------Coutinho
Benteke
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Curtinho Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

Lots of options. Personally I hope that Firmino hits the ground running and gets a chance to start right away, but Lallana has been great in pre-season so he deserves a start also.

I wouldn't mind seeing this:

Clyne - Skrtel - Sakho - Gomez
Henderson - Milner
Lallana - Firmino - Coutinho
Benteke

or

Clyne - Skrtel - Sakho - Gomez
Milner
Henderson - Coutinho
Lallana
Firmino - Benteke

But it's much more likely to see something like what was posted above by donttreadonred.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by iftikhar Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:38 am

I agree, having full-blooded training sessions are better preparations than friendlies. Also, I can see your lineup as the more plausible one. I even see the likes of Ibe, Ings, Markovic as susbtitutes than Firmino; who will perhaps be eased into the game at home against Bournemouth.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:00 pm

Fahim wrote:October
3 – Everton (A)
17 – Tottenham Hotspur (A)
24 – Southampton (H)
31 – Chelsea (A)
October will be brutal. There will be two EL games and possible a League Cup game too. Oh, and don't forget that International Break either.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:16 pm

The whole season is going to be tough. Look at what some of the mid to bottom table clubs have been buying. With the money coming into the PL every team is starting to spend pretty big and get decent players.

Ayew, Afellay, van Ginkel, Payet, Deulofeu, Cabaye, Bamford, Wijnaldum, Mitrovic, Mbemba, Lens, Amavi, Gueye, Veretout (?), Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami, etc. all joining teams below the mid table line. Now you may or may not agree with the quality of all these players, but every team is improving and the league is getting more competitive from the bottom up. I mean Watford just came up and right away added Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami and Prodl who are all quality players.

I think we'll see a lot of dropped points from the 'big 5' this season, us included, even though I expect Liverpool to be a much stronger team this season as well.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Man, I was pissed enough with quantity (that too from a single month) and you added quality (of competition) on top of that. Clubber English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 2276801876
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Why the Bournemouth has been changed scratch ? Neither team has any engagement Suspect . Oh, I get it, TV schedule Clubber .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Helmer Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:34 pm

oh that will be perfect for me...I will be shifting to my new apartment on weekend so Monday is game welcome cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9824
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Curtinho wrote:The whole season is going to be tough. Look at what some of the mid to bottom table clubs have been buying. With the money coming into the PL every team is starting to spend pretty big and get decent players.

Ayew, Afellay, van Ginkel, Payet, Deulofeu, Cabaye, Bamford, Wijnaldum, Mitrovic, Mbemba, Lens, Amavi, Gueye, Veretout (?), Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami, etc. all joining teams below the mid table line. Now you may or may not agree with the quality of all these players, but every team is improving and the league is getting more competitive from the bottom up. I mean Watford just came up and right away added Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami and Prodl who are all quality players.

I think we'll see a lot of dropped points from the 'big 5' this season, us included, even though I expect Liverpool to be a much stronger team this season as well.


They are joining crap teams though, so it doesn't change much by themselves. Lens ain't gonna do shit with Clattermole alongside him for example Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Curtinho Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Chelsea and Arsenal working with my prophecy...already dropping points to West Ham and Swansea.

Chelsea will not win the league this season. City will, and Liverpool will be top 4.

Also while I think that Shaqiri is overrated, I'm glad that we played Stoke before they got him. He is still a good player.

:coffee:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Curtinho wrote:The whole season is going to be tough. Look at what some of the mid to bottom table clubs have been buying. With the money coming into the PL every team is starting to spend pretty big and get decent players.

Ayew, Afellay, van Ginkel, Payet, Deulofeu, Cabaye, Bamford, Wijnaldum, Mitrovic, Mbemba, Lens, Amavi, Gueye, Veretout (?), Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami, etc. all joining teams below the mid table line. Now you may or may not agree with the quality of all these players, but every team is improving and the league is getting more competitive from the bottom up. I mean Watford just came up and right away added Capoue, Berghuis, Behrami and Prodl who are all quality players.

I think we'll see a lot of dropped points from the 'big 5' this season, us included, even though I expect Liverpool to be a much stronger team this season as well.


They are joining crap teams though, so it doesn't change much by themselves. Lens ain't gonna do shit with Clattermole alongside him for example Laughing


Sunderland are an extreme example to use, fact is that many of those players are going to increase the chances of the mid-table beating the top-4 chasers. You could argue that Ayew already made Chelsea drop points at home.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Curtinho Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Art Morte wrote:Sunderland are an extreme example to use, fact is that many of those players are going to increase the chances of the mid-table beating the top-4 chasers. You could argue that Ayew already made Chelsea drop points at home.


Ayew was great against Chelsea. Arsenal had no answer for Payet at all causing them to drop 3 points at home. Wijnaldum won a point for Newcastle against Southampton who won there last season. All this money and these 'big' (relative to their club) signings are already having an impact on the season. It's going to be a fun year.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Swansea regularly take points from big teams anyway, Arsenal are liability on opening day as their record of one win in 6 seasons tells.

As for us, i wouldn't compare any result from last year lol.

All the examples are not really an indication of mid table teams causing big teams problems tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Swansea regularly take points from big teams


Yes, but with an even greater chance when they can sign someone like Ayew.

The same applies to Stoke, Newcastle, Palace or West Ham. You can't say that the mid-table sides signing some of the best players of Europe's smaller leagues doesn't make them harder to beat.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Sri Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Always support the underdog. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13950
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 pm

It does when Stoke still play Glen Whelan and Charlie Adam lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Sri Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Don't underestimate Stokecelona. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13950
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am

can we please rename this thread as season 2015/16 because it will make more sense to have a general thread than specific to EPL :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9824
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

English Premier League 2015-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: English Premier League 2015-16

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum