mr-r34
Red Alert
Art Morte
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Get Ings! - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Ings!

Post by Curtinho Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm

It would be more like Sterling + $ for Higuain + them taking Balotelli and Borini Laughing

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 pm

I am so f frustrated right now that even 10 Ings are simply shite irrelvant for me Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 am

Don't understand why he didn't start against Bordeaux? Don't understand why he shouldn't be paired with Bently.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 am

I understand Origi getting a game, but he did almost nothing, so Ings should start in our League Cup game and the next EL game.

As for pairing with Benteke, Sturridge is back.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:17 am

Art Morte wrote:I understand Origi getting a game, but he did almost nothing, so Ings should start in our League Cup game and the next EL game.

As for pairing with Benteke, Sturridge is back.
I don't want him to start straight away. He should be coming-off the bench for next few games.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Ings ruled out for the season after suffering a knee injury in training :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:07 pm

f*** this shit ! So high about Klopp and now second player gets injured about whom I had high hopes in this season

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Dame. This and the Gomez injury hit hard...Ings was really in good form for Liverpool and his high-energy/workrate style would have fit in nicely with Klopp even if he wasn't a starter. It hurts even more because both Ings and Gomez will be missing out on crucial development time for young players (I think it'll hurt Ings more than Gomez as Gomez will still have lots of time to develop but Ings is approaching his prime).

Sad ...and I had been supporting Ings before he was signed! Oh well.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:24 am

Art Morte wrote:Ings ruled out for the season after suffering a knee injury in training :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Sad
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:31 am

Klopp's trainings must be really intense hmm
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-striker-ings-undergo-10287591

Keeping my fingers crossed.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Watching Ings play, I can't help but think he's a better all around player than Vardy. The biggest thing Vardy has on Ings is finishing and slightly higher acceleration. Otherwise Ings is much better on the ball, better passer, has better vision. They both have similar work rate and have good movement.

The injury set Danny back a bit but if he improves his finishing a bit, he's gonna be very useful for us in seasons to come off the bench. Imagine having a better version of Vardy off the bench, that's what we got. Laughing

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:36 pm

I think he is good and probably one thing we will miss from him on some occasions is his his end pass to create a chance. He can finish chances when he is put on the end where a teammate can find him. So he can be a good sub as you said or a good replacement when we need breathers for Dan or Origi. From last season, Origi might continue to be ahead of innjury prone Studge.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I understand he is/has been working to get into shape, but not featuring against Burton makes me uneasy. Don't see anything in him which Klopp wouldn't like.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Didn't Klopp already say that he should go elsewhere in order to get gametime ?
Also I didn't see the fall of Sakho coming. I thought he was going to progress Under Klopp but looks like he's leaving.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Incredibly harsh on Ings if he doesn't get a chance under Klopp. His goals-per-Premier-League-game ratio is the same as Firmino's - and most of it while playing for Burnley.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:50 pm

LeBéninois wrote:Didn't Klopp already say that he should go elsewhere in order to get gametime ?
Also I didn't see the fall of Sakho coming. I thought he was going to progress Under Klopp but looks like he's leaving.

He said that about Benteke. Ings is liked by the coaching staff and the fans. He's a very decent striker. It's unfortunate for Ings that it's been a perfect storm to keep him from playing. No Europe means way less games, being out injured for a whole year means he's behind in general match sharpness, Sturridge doesn't look as injury prone as before means less game time, Origi and Firmino making themselves actuals options as opposed start of last season means less game time, us taking the cups seriously means stronger line ups which means less game time for him/Markovic/Ojo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has warned Danny Ings that he may have to bide his time for a first-team chance at Anfield this season.

The 24-year-old joined on a free transfer last summer but suffered a cruciate injury shortly after Klopp's arrival and did not return until the final game of the season.

With Daniel Sturridge due back this weekend to challenge Roberto Firmino, Divock Origi and Sadio Mane for a forward place, Klopp is offering Ings no immediate guarantee of Premier League action.

"I like Danny, I talked to him and I told him last week in my opinion it is better he collects game time," Klopp told reporters on Friday.

"The situation here is like it is. We have not a big problem in this moment with strikers."

Klopp left Ings out of his squad for Sunday's 4-3 victory at Arsenal and instead sent him to play for the Reds' Under-23 side.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/liverpool/news/klopp-ings-may-not-start-for-liverpool_279421.html
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 am

LeBéninois wrote:Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has warned Danny Ings that he may have to bide his time for a first-team chance at Anfield this season.

The 24-year-old joined on a free transfer last summer but suffered a cruciate injury shortly after Klopp's arrival and did not return until the final game of the season.

With Daniel Sturridge due back this weekend to challenge Roberto Firmino, Divock Origi and Sadio Mane for a forward place, Klopp is offering Ings no immediate guarantee of Premier League action.

"I like Danny, I talked to him and I told him last week in my opinion it is better he collects game time," Klopp told reporters on Friday.

"The situation here is like it is. We have not a big problem in this moment with strikers."

Klopp left Ings out of his squad for Sunday's 4-3 victory at Arsenal and instead sent him to play for the Reds' Under-23 side.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/liverpool/news/klopp-ings-may-not-start-for-liverpool_279421.html
arreh bahh :facepalm:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 am

LeBéninois wrote:Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has warned Danny Ings that he may have to bide his time for a first-team chance at Anfield this season.

Well I guess I was right. We rejected a loan move for him from Sunderland and Klopp insists he ain't going anywhere as he's seen as an important member of the squad.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:29 am

An important member lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:44 pm

does anyone else think we should loan out ings in January. the guy is working hard in training but after the long lay off he is finding games hard to come by. he plays u23 games and never moans about it but I think he needs half a season playing competitive games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:42 pm

There are two international breaks in October & November where Sturridge, Origi, Mane, Firmino/Coutinho will be involved and it's rational to give Ings a go in couple of matches following the breaks in place of any of the players zaded from the NT duty. Also, with Mane going to AFCON in Jan-Feb, there's another window to slot-in Ingsy into the squad.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Liverpool Echo wrote:Danny Ings' season is over after the Liverpool striker suffered a fresh knee injury.

The 24-year-old damaged cartilage in his right knee during last week's League Cup win over Tottenham and will today undergo surgery in London which will rule him out for between seven and nine months.
Sad :brickwall: Get Ings! - Page 2 2276801876

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-moment-danny-ings-liverpool-12114588
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm

sad for the lad ! I hope next season he fit again ! So that means this season we will have only 3 fit strikers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Helmer wrote:sad for the lad

You had to rhyme didn't you

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank