Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dark Souls 3 Empty Dark Souls 3

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:03 am

http://4d663a369f9f03c3c61e-870e77779efd63f7bd6c2ee08d8cfae6.r2.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/eWwKQb5TLmkC.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Information appears to have leaked regarding Dark Souls 3. This information includes screenshots, concept art, and gameplay information about the third entry in the Dark Souls series, which is being developed by From Software.
The leak comes via The Know, a YouTube news channel staffed by yelling men.

Some of the Dark Souls 3 information they yell about in the video: the game will feature 10 playable classes, 15 new bosses, 12 areas in the game world, and support for up to four players. You can watch the full video below, which includes screenshots, concept art, and yelling about both of those things.

Unfortunately, according to the leaked and yelled information, while Dark Souls 3 is coming to consoles in 2016, its appearance on PC is listed 'negotiable.' I trust a petition to bring it to PC will be appearing shortly. In the meantime, we hope to learn more at E3, where the game is rumored to make an appearance. We don't know the source of the leak, so we have to note again that this is all unconfirmed rumoring.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-dark-souls-3-info-leaked-pc-future-uncertain/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls 3 Empty Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 am

Damn that article is poorly written.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:21 am

Dark Souls 3: Not coming on PC

hmm hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:22 am

It's a rumor atm stemming from a youtube account "The Know" the not coming to PC part makes me believe it's BS Laughing

Although the shots make me think otherwise hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:47 am

Yeah, over a third of their sales of DS2 were on PC... True or not it would be an incredibly stupid move to lock out a dedicated fanbase despite the massive issues the PC versions had.

Isn't this the same channel that ran the Microsoft Will Save Silent Hills fiasco?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:27 am

Considering the number of copies DS moves on the PC platform there's no way it isn't coming. Prolly be delayed a month after the console launch for whatever reason.

Series is GOAT so I'm not that bothered that they're milking it, will most likely end up being 2.5 years after the launch of DS2 that it releases anyhow.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:54 am

Sony needs to buy FS and be done with it.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:35 pm

I just hope it's as fast paced as Bloodborne tbh.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:I just hope it's as fast paced as Bloodborne tbh.

Dark Souls is of a much slower pace. Shield is very important. More emphasis on blocking and waiting when fighting enemies.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:30 pm

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/06/DS3-IGN-FINAL.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:52 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Proud

Also folks talking about DS2 and how it was mediocre and what not , smh , i thought it was an amazing game . People who spend over 100 hours with DS1 and say DS2 didn't fullfil expectations , simply compare heavily to their original experience , which can never be replicated once someone reaches a certain amount of skill anyway . The game wasn't that easier at all , it was just the veteran players adapting and mastering the game easier and sooner because of their melt-hours in DS1 . Of course it will feel easier , but for a newcomer to the series , it's simply an amazing game , just as good if not better than what DS1 was for the veterans .
-

All i hope and expect from DS3 , mechanics being top notch , physics to matter more during the gameplay and be smooth , smooth as it gets . I would also like many many more items in the game and defo more armor sets and all that. Customising wasn't that good in DS2 , people still bitch about being izi , gtfo scrublords

I would like it if DS3 had so many weapons and armor items that it would be silly to try and just get the best armor again . Like , make fashion souls in-game , i want to see plenty of different armor sets and countless weapons to choose from , would add a different dimension in the game if you have so many options on armor and weapon. Also improve Halberd , Spear and the other spear-double-edged weapon that i don't remember its name right now , it was awesome but severely lacking in game , defo improve the gameplay combat and the overall mehonix on this one

They manage to do all this justice and it will be their best game yet
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Looks quite good. Hoping for it to be a bit faster in gameplay
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Dark Souls 3's combat is inspired by Bloodborne

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-combat-takes-cues-from-bloodborne/1100-6429056/

Yes lads ffs :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Comes out at a similar time to Uncharted though lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:37 pm

RIP

Forza nathan drake
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Comes out at a similar time to Uncharted though lol.

Probably few months apart.

Will be a great period of gaming :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 pm

I read they are both first quarter, could be tbh but both are out between Jan-March.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Still waiting for that Bloodborne DLC. Really hope it hits before new semester starts.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Same. They are being tight-lipped about it.

Think we might see it around Christmas tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 pm

tokyo game show in august, dark souls 3 will be there, probably some bloodborne news too
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:36 pm

WANT

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:38 pm

16 mins of gameplay

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/08/05/16-minutes-of-dark-souls-3-gameplay-gamescom-2015?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=2&utm_campaign=Spotlight

That starting place reminds me of Nightmare of Memphis on BB lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:12 pm

From a gameplay perspective, Dark Souls III seems much like the merging of several of From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki’s design philosophies, almost a mixing bowl of Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. While this might indicate certain features that will make it to the third installment of the franchise, Miyazaki has chosen specific elements to return from the series, and others to return to the catacombs. Here’s a rundown of some key aspects that players can expect – or not expect – to see in Dark Souls III.

Fast Travel
Players can expect to use fast travel from the very beginning of the game, much like Dark Souls II. Miyazaki wants to keep the convenience aspects from previous titles, unless they interfere with game design.

Respecialization
While Miyazaki is unsure if the “Soul Vessel” item will be available in Dark Souls III, he says there will be a method for players to reallocate stat points so that they can change builds around without having to create a completely new character. “I’m not sure if the same sort of item will be implemented, but there will be a method for players to re-assign souls,” Miyazaki says.

New Game+
New Game+ will look more like Dark Souls II than other games, with new weapons, items, and reconfigured enemy locations and placements to keep the surprises and exploration elements fresh in Dark Souls III. Of particular note is that bonfire ascetics will not be returning, so players will be unable to artificially + zones.

Durability
Miyazaki’s take on durability is that Dark Souls III will find a happy medium between the two extremes of Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. “Still tuning the balance, but I personally think that the weapons in Dark Souls II break a little too easily. This was implemented intending for the players to try out many types of weapons, but even so, I felt they broke too quickly. However, in Dark Souls I, they didn’t break enough, and so I’m hoping to find a good balance for Dark Souls III. “

Summoning And Invasion
If you were worried that Dark Souls III would be shifting toward Bloodborne’s bell summons, not to worry; it will have the standard summoning system found in Dark Souls and Dark Souls II, and will use soul level for matching, not soul memory. Here’s something interesting – Miyazaki states that players won’t be locked behind consumable items for invasion; they’ll be able to do so as they wish without having to worry about keeping stocked up on cracked red orbs.

Hidden Walls
Hidden walls will still be there for players to find in Dark Souls III, but forget walking to each section of a zone and tapping the interact button – they’ll be tied to attacking again, like the first Dark Souls. “This is due to my thinking behind this type of feature,” Miyazaki says. “I like to have coincidences happen during battles, or accidental reveals due to swinging weapons around, randomly shooting arrows. I want to implement this sort of surprise discovery in a natural way when playing the game.”

Magic
Tim Turi runs down some of the magic changes Here!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/09/08/dark-souls-iii-what-s-in-what-s-out.aspx?utm_content=buffer27769&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:06 pm

March 26th release

Uncharted and DS3 same month Proud

Firenze
Firenze