VendettaRed07
McAgger
Tomwin Lannister
S
73 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Where will Sterling be next season ?

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_lcap56%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 15 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 27

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by Art Morte Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

The more toys he's throwing out of the pram, the more I like the idea of forcing him to stay. But nah, I hope he's gone for £50m by the end of the window.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL :  Raheem Sterling joins Man City - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Raheem Sterling joins Man City

Post by nasir6371 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 pm

The Guardian: City have no plans to improve their £40m (£35m+£5m) offer for Sterling, who has told Rodgers he doesn't want to play for him.
Proud Better players like Reus could be bought for £50m or less. Would wait a year than paying anything close to that price.

@Art
Issue with that is, next summer he will be down to the last year of his contract. And I've read that he could buy-out his contract for only £1.7million according to Daily Mail

Not sure about the exact price, but won't be more than he what the contract is worth £1.82m (£35,000 x 52 weeks). Probably unlikely but wouldn't be surprised if he did it, if he was "mistreated (or thought he was)" if forced to stay this season. Not really fan of this since he could sign with anyone and all the big team could easily afford to pay him £150k plus a big signing bonus that include a reimbursement for buying out his contract Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:23 pm

That comes up everytime a player is in a contract dispute loooool.

It's called the Webster rule and no one ever does it because players love their money more than do making the correct sporting move.

It won't happen i'm pretty certain about that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Yeah, I know and only used once in the Premier League I believe, Wigan?. Could only imagine the reception he would get in Anfield if he went to another PL team Proud
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 pm

I want it to happen so i can stop bringing it up that it never happens tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Meh even if we keep Sterling until his contract runs out, we'll still get paid via the tribunal. If Ings tribunal fee is going to be around 8-12m, Sterling will be higher than that.

Plus his wages are 35k for the next 2 years. We can let him rot in the reserves if he acts unprofessionally for 2 years, get a hefty tribunal fee of about 15-20m (and we won't even have to pay QPR their 20%) and not be affected at all.

We're not going to lose this scenario no matter what. He's not even good enough to start for us anyways now that Firmino and Coutinho are AMs, so it's not like we'll lose any footballing quality.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:55 pm

So now he's not good enough to start for Liverpool rofl

But you won't sell for under 50m pounds rofl

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Paying crazy money isn't about how good a player is brev. Bale is the most expensive transfer in history or have you forgotten? If any club is idiotic enough to meet our crazy valuation of him, then good for us.

Btw we bought him for 600 grand, we can't lose in any scenario.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Bale would be more than good enough to start for Liverpool though, even if he shouldn't be starting for Real hmm

I know it's hard to accept, but that's the way it is hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Where did I say Bale isn't good enough for Liverpool?

Actually read my post before replying.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:So now he's not good enough to start for Liverpool rofl

But you won't sell for under 50m pounds rofl

why should we sell him for less than 50mil if we know city will pay close to that for him. we all know he is not worth close to 50mil. but if city are dumb enough to pay it then we will take it. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:07 pm

nasir6371 wrote:
The Guardian: City have no plans to improve their £40m (£35m+£5m) offer for Sterling, who has told Rodgers he doesn't want to play for him.
Proud Better players like Reus could be bought for £50m or less. Would wait a year than paying anything close to that price.

@Art
Issue with that is, next summer he will be down to the last year of his contract. And I've read that he could buy-out his contract for only £1.7million according to Daily Mail

Not sure about the exact price, but won't be more than he what the contract is worth £1.82m (£35,000 x 52 weeks). Probably unlikely but wouldn't be surprised if he did it, if he was "mistreated (or thought he was)" if forced to stay this season. Not really fan of this since he could sign with anyone and all the big team could easily afford to pay him £150k plus a big signing bonus that include a reimbursement for buying out his contract Laughing
that is true. so why are city going mad for sterling and not bidding 50mil for reus. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Bale would be more than good enough to start for Liverpool though, even if he shouldn't be starting for Real hmm

I know it's hard to accept, but that's the way it is hmm
are you for real mate. sometimes I see your posts and think this guy talks some sense. then other times I think wtf. do you really think any Liverpool fan in the world would find it hard to accept bale would start for Liverpool. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Hans is clearly trolling you lads. Why do you keep biting?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 am

Just heard about him calling in sick to not show up to pre season...

And leaking out quotes that he doesn't want to play under Rodgers anymore. Not even the scummiest players in the past have done something like that. Sterling is digging a massive hole for himself.

Why should City sign someone with an attitude like that? specially for 50m. In the end he will have no other option than to stay at liverpool.

Sterling's call to Rodgers about being ill has been leaked

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:58 am

According to the Daily Mail, Berahino has dumped his agent, who is Sterling's agent, too. I can already foresee a scenario where Sterling doesn't get his move, dumps his agent on 1 September and claims it was all him and that he himself always wanted to stay at Liverpool and signs a 10-year contract Proud

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:14 am

I love everything he's doing to be honest. Keep putting pressure on Rodgers.

The more shit that happens, the more PR the club leaks out to make themselves look innocent when they're almost as guilty for this whole mess as Sterling and his agent. I can't. He's got the whole club under his thumb. Just get the man sacked and I'll be a happy man. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:51 am

Biggest losers on this situation are Sterling and Liverpool.

Fine, he may not be allowed this year, but next year you would have to sell him for half his current value.

Id say , take 35m and buy a quality striker ( not Bentele)
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:01 am

Faking injury/illness, refusing to travel/train with the team, forcing a move away... sounds similar to what Fabregas did except and Sterling only uses his agent, not his mates to force a move and yet no one called him a moneygrabbing whore/douchebag.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:18 am

Red Alert wrote:I love everything he's doing to be honest. Keep putting pressure on Rodgers.

The more shit that happens, the more PR the club leaks out to make themselves look innocent when they're almost as guilty for this whole mess as Sterling and his agent. I can't. He's got the whole club under his thumb. Just get the man sacked and I'll be a happy man. Proud
he can't go to war with sir Rodgers. Only one winner there. And it won't sterling.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Faking injury/illness, refusing to travel/train with the team, forcing a move away... sounds similar to what Fabregas did except and Sterling only uses his agent, not his mates to force a move and yet no one called him a moneygrabbing whore/douchebag.

Lallana and Lovren did similar to get a move to Liverpool as have many others, only reason people are making a fuss is because he's leaving the almighty Liverpool.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Faking injury/illness, refusing to travel/train with the team, forcing a move away... sounds similar to what Fabregas did except and Sterling only uses his agent, not his mates to force a move and yet no one called him a moneygrabbing whore/douchebag.

Lallana and Lovren did similar to get a move to Liverpool as have many others, only reason people are making a fuss is because he's leaving the almighty Liverpool.
didn't mat le  tiss say something about them just like ex liverpool players have
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:08 am

He should quit football and go to work for the London under ground . Both love kicking up a stink about pay, despite being paid relatively well. Both come up with shit excuses as to why they aren't coming in to work and both inconvenience the public with their antics
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Unique wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:

@Art

that is true. so why are city going mad for sterling and not bidding 50mil for reus. hmm

I'm guessing that City's priority is getting english players to fill their quota above foreign players. And no one really seems to bid for marco reus hmm hmm
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:04 am

Unique wrote:
Red Alert wrote:I love everything he's doing to be honest. Keep putting pressure on Rodgers.

he can't go to war with sir Rodgers. Only one winner there. And it won't sterling.

"Rodgers" and "winner" cannot be in the same sentence. Unless you want to get technical of course... where I guess you would have to add "isn't" or "will never be" apart of that sentence. In which case that would actually work. Damn.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:36 am

Gerrard:
"I'd love to be able to say what I want to say on it,"

Lmao. It's so clear. So clear to everyone but Liverpool fans.

The whole clubs a mess and they're scapegoating Sterling to no end.

Hans isn't wrong at all. Majority of Liverpool fans are just down right fools.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next