Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
FalcaoPunch
48 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

FIFA 16 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: FIFA 16 Discussion

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 pm

that's why I liked Serie A in the past though, always cheap as chips and you can basically get the best team on day 1

also price ranges are a thing now and none of the serie a lads will be over 40K IMO day 1

I might just make a Ligue 1/Serie A hybrid this year like I ended up with, easy enough to do

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 pm

alex sandro's transferred Juve card looks legit tbh

will be using the lad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Yeah hybrid would be good, can get a beast Defence and midfield with Serie A then clump Pogba with Lacazette and Lac with Ibra or Cavani or some shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:24 pm

fifa have been counting down the 50 highest rated players in the game the last couple of days

Pogba got an upgrade

looks juicy tbh no homo

FIFA 16 Discussion - Page 10 C3e2371317f4c13d5952b88b02b5fc27
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Pogba now officially in the same tier as Rooney who never seems to dip under an 86 Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Fuaaaaaarck

Him on the left, Marcheesio DM and Nainggolan probably RCM

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 pm

ffs rg they got your email. Training, pre-season and realistic transfers in this year. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 pm

oh wow, you can actually sub more than 3 players in pre-season. After like 6 years.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Will my star players who i've brought with me to 3 different clubs, offered crazy money to and played in every competitive game for a decade despite starting out as low leveled underpaid players still threaten to leave the club if I don't play them against 2 pre-season teams from the depths of ligue 2?

Which brings me to my next point. Let me toggle injuries for simulation games, you can do it for games you play but it's pathetic in simmed matches. You can legit sim like 3 games in a row and half your first team die. Pre-season is the worst, you try to keep your idiotic AI players happy but then they get an ACL against Bordeaux or *bleep* Watford. Then sometimes if you just don't play them every now and then the board step in and say we're selling so and so because blah blah blah

Ain't no way i'm ever playing a pre-season game against a randomly selected team with absolutely no relevance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Will my star players who i've brought with me to 3 different clubs, offered crazy money to and played in every competitive game for a decade despite starting out as low leveled underpaid players still threaten to leave the club if I don't play them against 2 pre-season teams from the depths of ligue 2?

Which brings me to my next point. Let me toggle injuries for simulation games, you can do it for games you play but it's pathetic in simmed matches. You can legit sim like 3 games in a row and half your first team die. Pre-season is the worst, you try to keep your idiotic AI players happy but then they get an ACL against Bordeaux or *bleep* Watford. Then sometimes if you just don't play them every now and then the board step in and say we're selling so and so because blah blah blah

Ain't no way i'm ever playing a pre-season game against a randomly selected team with absolutely no relevance.

lmfao so much truth

Almost guaranteed someone will get injured or red card in simmed matches.

absolute scrub players wanting to play against Bayern in the CL final because "they feel good"

Released this player once after he requested wage increase when he played like 2 matches in 3 years.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Is the Brazilian league in the game? ffs i miss my Brazilian gems
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:40 pm

FIFA 13 had some like half decent regenerated keeper called John Smith or something similar and super generic on the free agents list.

Now he's an overall say 71 GK, and he was reasonably tall. I simmed about 10 games and lost like all of my strikers and any midfielder who wasn't above small height.

So I had to start playing games, and I thought *bleep* it i'll play Smith upfront as my youth keeper is getting on a similar level anyway. After about 3 games and no goals I got an actual striker who was probably IDK 75 striker levels above him back and played him obviously.

Smith gets mad that he's no longer playing up front and soon enough he wants to leave.

Just... lol.

It would take them 10 minutes to tweak little shit like this, and yeah the wage/squad role thing is hilarious.

Some guy I legit never played in 2 years on this FIFA went up like 2 overalls and he was still my 239049th choice full back. I had a tight budget and he wanted a bigger squad role and he wanted a pay bump from 10 grand to 35 grand.

It's impossible to get half decent bench players that aren't already yours because anybody who's not an absolute scrub in a scrub league on 2 quid a week wants a first team role.

I always get youth academy stuff sorted straight away so my bench is full of low earning players who will accept 'squad rotation' or 'future first team player' roles for like 7 years.

I just want to buy a half decent player from a mid-table club and have him fill in gaps without having to triple his wage or promise him first team glory. Problem with youth is, it's a physical mix bag so you end up with a player who you want covering as a B2B mid but he has 11 stamina for life.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:FIFA 13 had some like half decent regenerated keeper called John Smith or something similar and super generic on the free agents list.

Now he's an overall say 71 GK, and he was reasonably tall. I simmed about 10 games and lost like all of my strikers and any midfielder who wasn't above small height.

So I had to start playing games, and I thought *bleep* it i'll play Smith upfront as my youth keeper is getting on a similar level anyway. After about 3 games and no goals I got an actual striker who was probably IDK 75 striker levels above him back and played him obviously.

Smith gets mad that he's no longer playing up front and soon enough he wants to leave.

Just... lol.

rofl rofl rofl

it's like when I sold my RW, a DM sent me a mail saying that he would be a great replacement for him Laughing

It would take them 10 minutes to tweak little shit like this, and yeah the wage/squad role thing is hilarious.

Some guy I legit never played in 2 years on this FIFA went up like 2 overalls and he was still my 239049th choice full back. I had a tight budget and he wanted a bigger squad role and he wanted a pay bump from 10 grand to 35 grand.

It's impossible to get half decent bench players that aren't already yours because anybody who's not an absolute scrub in a scrub league on 2 quid a week wants a first team role.

I always get youth academy stuff sorted straight away so my bench is full of low earning players who will accept 'squad rotation' or 'future first team player' roles for like 7 years.

I just want to buy a half decent player from a mid-table club and have him fill in gaps without having to triple his wage or promise him first team glory. Problem with youth is, it's a physical mix bag so you end up with a player who you want covering as a B2B mid but he has 11 stamina for life.

that's why transfers and wages suck on fifa. They don't even bother fixing it anymore. Everyone wants a crucial role even if they are lowly rated. Won't accept anything less than 50k if they play for a bit.

Transfers are even worse. I have a front three of Reus-Cavani-Hulk for newcastle after 2 years Laughing you can literally buy anyone you want.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Lmaooo it's nonsense ffs.

Happens all the time, could trade similar stories all day. Your point about a DM telling you he can replace your right winger brings me to the last facepalm thing I encountered.

So I had an overall 87 striker, an overall 82 one on the bench but playing regularly as a poacher. Think it was Icardi or something, an overall 78 one who I used in all sorts of places cause he was well rounded. And then a big tall #9 who was by far and away my worst striker rated under 70 and limited as fuak, but he was good for emergency hoofball tactics.

So I sell Alcacer who was 87 at the time, he goes to like 90 sometimes. And I get a message from my other striker saying he basically wants his spot the day after. Wasn't my 2nd choice striker, wasn't me versatile 3rd choice striker, Nah. The overall 0 6'5 player who's a 'sporadic player' wants to leapfrog every other superior son of a bitch in the squad and take his *bleep* spot lmao.

Then his morale takes a complete nose dive and before you know it he's off to some 2 star club probably earning 50 quid a day and now he's happy.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:59 pm

rofl rofl

You can tell they script it randomly and don't bother putting effort in it.

That's why career gets so boring after a while.

What I really find annoying is how every single team plays the same way. I played against stoke away and I played against Valencia in CL. They both played the exact way. Go wide->cross/cut in and pass.

There is no variety. After a while you just know what to expect.

I was winning 5-0 once and around 80th minute the other team suddenly decided to start attacking Laughing (when alan smith says "time for quick passing is gone n blabla").
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:02 pm

So top 10 ratings are out:

Spoiler:

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Hazard should be 87

And Aguero 88/89
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Hazard rated higher than Neymar Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Took a closer look into in game stats:

Hazard higher shooting than Nerman Proud

Hazard higher long passing than Messi Proud

Cristiano living off 2008 with that 90 dribbling Proud

Messi still only 86 passing Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Also City will be fun to play with this year. Can't wait to use a 4-2-2-2 and spam through balls from De Bruyne and Silva.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Looking at some of the other players, how did Boateng get a +3 after what Messi did to him lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:19 pm

You got Arsenal players ES?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 pm

The full list is here http://www.futhead.com/16/players/

Cech 85
Cazorla 85
Sanchez 86
Ozil 87
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Hazard 89.. I don't even..

Aguero 87

(:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Hazard is 89 because he was 88 last year and just came off a player of the year winning season. Fairly simple stuff.

Aguero this, Aguero that yet he hasn't made the Team of the Season in 2 years. Played like complete shit in both the Copa & Wold Cup too but yeah greatest striker since Pele. 1 goal in 4 games this season despite getting 3/4 clearcut chances a game while Hazard's season has been completely erased because of his annual slow start.

Neymar and Hazard should probably both have the same rating but considering Hazard is easily better all round player it isn't too surprising he doesn't.

Funny how everyone complains about Hazard's rating but not the player who was competing with a tree for about 3/4ths of the season but when you're the benchmark, the player they love to hate the spotlight will always be on you.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:41 pm

De Gea 86 :bow:
Rooney and Bastian 86 Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac