B-Mac
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
80 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm

fatman123 wrote:Probably not too far from the truth Laughing
pretty much spot on. Laughing

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 21, 2015 2:20 pm

My god first time i'm checking GS in a week and it's filled with crap.

GL in decline.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

LeVersacci wrote:My god first time i'm checking GS in a week and it's filled with crap.

GL in decline.

fook off then eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Funny how the decline started when mods stopped moderating this forum which birthed posters like you & Muppet.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 21, 2015 3:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Funny how the decline started when mods stopped moderating this forum which birthed posters like you & Muppet.
I don't know muppet. but is a football forum not all about giving your opinion. if you cant take other peoples opinion then maybe forums are not for you mate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 21, 2015 8:43 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Funny how the decline started when mods stopped moderating this forum which birthed posters like you & Muppet.

DOMA
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu May 21, 2015 8:45 pm

LeVersacci wrote:My god first time i'm checking GS in a week and it's filled with crap.

GL in decline.

Winter is coming. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 21, 2015 9:02 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

lmfao never gets old Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Spotted Mole. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm so young to be 25 Molenation

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 27, 2015 5:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What's there to deal with? They're not law enforcement, it's not their responsibility to deal with anything. They shouldn't be testing for anything except performance enhancers in the first place.

Although I agree that if they get knowledge that a certain player used drugs then that puts them in a legal grey area, is it ilegal to have possession of drugs or to have used drugs? I'm think it's the former, but I'm not sure.
I took 3 lines of coke once and played the best table tennis ive eve played. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Sometimes people say that players "play like girls" when they keep away from the opponent or treat them too softly. Those people probably haven't seen the footage of the Women's Super-Clasico between River Plate and Boca Juniors in Argentina... o_O

As I can't embed the video, you need to check it out at the website of blick.ch:
http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/super-clasico-artet-aus-so-brutal-ist-frauen-fussball-in-argentinien-id3800927.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 pm

rwo power wrote:Sometimes people say that players "play like girls" when they keep away from the opponent or treat them too softly. Those people probably haven't seen the footage of the Women's Super-Clasico between River Plate and Boca Juniors in Argentina... o_O

As I can't embed the video, you need to check it out at the website of blick.ch:
http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/super-clasico-artet-aus-so-brutal-ist-frauen-fussball-in-argentinien-id3800927.html
I played in a charity game once and a girl from the arsenal ladys team was playing up front on the other team. I was center back. shamefull to say but this girl run rings around me. she was half my size. and I tried every trick in the book to stop her. shirt pulling. blocking runs. the lot. she made me look silly. Embarassed Embarassed
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Zenit team picture:

https://instagram.com/p/3TGFaHHODL/
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 31, 2015 7:41 pm

"Play and conquer"? XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III - Page 2 CGWEZlbWwAAiDYX

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 am

Ex-Fire star Blanco apparently wins mayoral race in Mexico
Written By Associated Press Posted: 06/08/2015, 05:18pm

MEXICO CITY — Mexican soccer star Cuauhtemoc Blanco has apparently been elected mayor of Cuernavaca, just south of Mexico City.

Preliminary counts published Monday show the former star forward won 25.7 percent of the votes cast in Sunday’s election, well ahead of his nearest rival, who had 21.2 percent.

Blanco ran on the ticket of the tiny Social Democrat Party.

The 42-year-old former national team star jumped into the campaign after retiring on April 21. He had played limited minutes off the bench for the first-division Puebla team this year, and was earlier with the Chicago Fire in the MLS.

His lack of political experience had raised doubts among some.

Known for his pugilistic playing style, Blanco was equally combative at a victory news conference.

“Now I’ve screwed them,” he said of his rivals.

Another soccer figure also got involved in Mexico’s midterm elections on Sunday.

National team coach Miguel Herrera, best known for his emotional sideline celebrations in the last World Cup, drew criticism for tweeting slogans supporting the Green Party.

Herrera on Sunday tweeted “don’t forget to vote, let’s go with the Greens,” and “The Greens fulfill” their promises.

Green was traditionally the Mexican national team’s color, but the “The Greens Fulfill” was a party campaign slogan.

Electoral law forbids campaigning by parties on election day, but Green Party officials say they had nothing to do with Herrera’s tweets.

Herrera was prickly and defensive about the tweets at a news conference Sunday, after the national team lost 2-0 in a friendly match with Brazil.

“I’m a human being, I’m a normal Mexican citizen, with statements that I can make in social media,” Herrera said. “It’s simply a personal situation.”

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/7/71/673300/ex-fire-star-blanco-apparently-wins-mayoral-race-mexico
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 am

Not Worthy of a Thread Mk. III - Page 2 11392894_1091647767530571_932397669389703709_n

I'm sorry but this has to be on the GL banner. Not even up for debate.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am

Fatessii coming back Sad

Is there any way to know if that's BK? It looks like Leo is holding a big mac
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 am

That's maccy ds lol, too small to be BK :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:05 am

Would've been too perfect Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:44 am

Barcelona presidential candidate Agusti Benedito has claimed he will able to convince Juventus to sell Paul Pogba for €80 million if he is elected.

The France international is one of the most coveted players in world football, with Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain all interested in signing the 22-year-old.

Barca, meanwhile, are currently prevented from registering any players until 2016 on account of their year-long, Fifa-imposed transfer ban - but Benedito is adamant that he can do a deal for Pogba if he prevails in the ongoing presidential race.

"I have spoken to Pogba," he told 8 al dia. "First, I contacted Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli, then spoke directly with the player.

"They have proposed an annual salary of €12m after tax and a transfer fee of €80m."

Benedito also revealed that if he does land the top job at Camp Nou, he will seek a new shirt sponsor, stating that he is morally opposed to the current agreement with Qatar Sports Investment, which expires next year.

"They represent the finance of international jihadist terrorism," he argued. "We have one, two or even three alternatives which will pay more money than Qatar."

Benedito added that he is in no doubt that he is the right man to take charge of Barca - even though he freely admits he is by no means an aficionado of the game.

"I have a business consultancy which works extensively in Bogota and is centred in the Latin American market," he explained. "I’m a big football fan but I don’t know a great deal about the game.

"I dedicate my time to searching for talent in all parts of the world and, through that work, I have discovered that Manchester United is a club which works incredibly well."

Barca's presidential race will be decided on July 18.

woah.. he's got some balls to say that in public..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 am

He must be getting desperate. No wonder considering how awful his campaign has been going for him.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 am

Laughing please kill me rofl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:57 am

that's more than 20 bottles rofl rofl rofl
what a pro Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next