halamadrid2
terrance511
izzy
Valkyrja
Perucho21
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where do we go from here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

izzy wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Is it out of the question to keep Carlo?

Really can't imagine you doing much better with anyone else just like that.

Yes, it is out of the question.

Have you seen how he used this squad? Have you seen the idiocy this guy oozes?

Instead of going with what works, he goes with what doesn't work, it hopes that it might work, knowing it WON'T work!!

I can't stand him.

His "reason" for subbing of Benzema early? He just came back from injury.
But this same *bleep* *bleep* played Bale for 86 mins in the 1st leg when he just came back from injury.

I *bleep* hate him.

And I think you're going ridiculously, embarassingly over the top here.
You "hate" Ancelotti? The guy "oozes idiocy"?
Are you *bleep* kidding me? Who do you think you are?
You should be ashamed.

In case the memo hasn't reached you, no team has won back to back CL titles. It just doesn't happen.
You went out in the semis, and it was a close fight.

I thought you played well. Some star players maybe let you down to an extent (Ronaldo), but then that's what happens.

It's Carlo's second year. He won CL and cup in his first.
From your last season midfield, you had not a single player available - Di Maria sold, Alonso sold, Modric injured.

Not to mention Carlo is the most lovable coach out there, so even if you want him out, to 'hate him'.. Jesus.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:And I think you're going ridiculously, embarassingly over the top here.
You "hate" Ancelotti? The guy "oozes idiocy"?
Are you *bleep* kidding me? Who do you think you are?
You should be ashamed.

In case the memo hasn't reached you, no team has won back to back CL titles. It just doesn't happen.
You went out in the semis, and it was a close fight.

I thought you played well. Some star players maybe let you down to an extent (Ronaldo), but then that's what happens.

It's Carlo's second year. He won CL and cup in his first.
From your last season midfield, you had not a single player available - Di Maria sold, Alonso sold, Modric injured.

Not to mention Carlo is the most lovable coach out there, so even if you want him out, to 'hate him'.. Jesus.

Who do I think I am? I'm a Real Madrid fan and I can have my damn opinion on what I like and dislike with the club I love.

That's who I think I am. Who the *bleep* are you to tell me what I should deem acceptable and alright?

Who the *bleep* cares about back to back CLs? Where did I *bleep* mention that? I'm talking about the totality of his time here, that includes not just the CL, but the league, the cup, the management of the squad, the development of the players and the growth of the squad and he has failed miserably in my opinion.

Played well? We haven't played a complete game since early January... and you're here talking about playing well?

You think we played well when the team is completely lost for idea?
Where they have no defensive stability? Where they basically play as two separate teams? Where the Coach doesn't try and play a style which tries to get the best out of the players, but rather a style keeps the status quo happy?

This is WELL to you? Well, take your sloppy standards and keep them to yourself.

I don't care about who was available and who wasn't. Carlo has already shown through multiple performances that he would not have changed a damn thing no matter who was playing. He had a bundle of players available to him to work with for TWO YEARS and he doesn't give them any significant game time to actually make a contribution when it mattered most. To actually bring them in and believe they could do something, but no, Carlo completely shunned them and relied on 13-14 players instead of using the 25 man squad available to him.

Loveable Coach? Why the *bleep* should I care about how loveable he is? Do I know him? Do you *bleep* know him?

He has failed for two years straight as a total package, not just the CL.

Please............*bleep* off
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Problem with Carlo is that, unless he wins CL every year, he's not going to survive at Madrid. You cannot go a season without a trophy and no finals either. It's not that kind of club.

Is he going to get fired this summer? It depends on Flo. He's fired people for far far less. If Madrid don't win either La Liga or CL next year, he's gone for sure though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri May 15, 2015 7:48 pm

maxyz wrote:Bale is our biggest problem and Casillas is our 2nd one. Our defence is set with Danilo-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo. Getting Gaya would be great since Marcelo doesn't have any competition but it's unlikely to happen. Selling Bale and using some of our own cash to bring in Hazard and De Gea would be great. I wouldn't mind keeping Benz but some reports say that we're looking to sell him while he's at his peak transfer value and he isn't getting any younger (27). If we do sell him I think his best replacement is Lacazette. So :
Out:Casillas, Arbeloa, Coentrao if we get another LB, Khedira, Illara if we recall Casemiro or get somebody better , Bale.
In: De Gea, Danilo, Gaya or some other LB like Kurzawa, Hazard, Lacazette if we sell Benzema, back-up striker.  Like I said, biggest problems are Bale, Casillas and the depth of our squad. While Modrić is injured, I feel that our bench is pretty much useless, we need more sub players.Where do we go from here? - Page 2 C697e803b1aed757eba92f6e04e88623

Sell Benzema to replace him with Lacazette?Laughing Laughing

Selling Bale ? Unless someone pays big for him he's staying one more year at least.

Hazard ?? No way right now.

You guys had enough depth this year, your manager didn't deal well with the rotation.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Apparently the first discussions between Klopp and Flo took place today.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri May 15, 2015 8:20 pm

where did you hear that? marca or as?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri May 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Apparently the first discussions between Klopp and Flo took place today.

Klopp be like: "Pep destroyed the club I managed. I'm going to destroy his ex club now." Proud

Kloppo. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 24, 2015 1:17 am

We lack continuity, be cannot build up on a previous season, it's always the same problem, we start from the beginning every damn season.

Last season we won La Decima, and all we needed was a little tweak here and there, few players in for depth reasons, and few dead wood players leaving and that is all.

Instead we sold the 2 players that made the system that we used to get La Decima, tick together, and change it to a different style of play to accommodate new players, which took time.

Now the same problem all over again, we do not need to change Ancelotti, just a few changes, in bringing a cover for Modric, a new keeper(Casillas 2nd choice no need to throw a legend overboard), and a striker in form of Morata. My ideal choice would be to sell one of BBC and since Bale and Ronaldo are there to stay, sell Benz, get Morata and Cheryshev and Jese can cover for them. A cover LB will do fine since Coentrao will leave, and that is all.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum