Tomwin Lannister
Lex
RealGunner
Donuts
B-Mac
49 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng

Post by Harmonica Thu May 07, 2015 12:13 am

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng

Post by LeBéninois Thu May 07, 2015 12:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Benatia was better in my humble opinion

Boateng's performance was one of the best I've seen from him. Absolutely immense.

It's not his fault those mental midgets Bernat and Thiago kept losing every ball, and at some point you simply can't stop Messi on the counter hmm

I also agree. Boateng is one of the best CB out there and I'd take in at Barca easily. Casual fans will laugh at him because of that goal but Boateng is a great CB. Messi is just ...too much.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

https://i.imgur.com/xx8WjzF.gif
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 07, 2015 12:40 am

McLewis wrote:https://i.imgur.com/xx8WjzF.gif

LMFAO rofl rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 07, 2015 1:01 am

Brilliant. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 07, 2015 1:07 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 07, 2015 1:34 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 07, 2015 1:38 am

not only Barça managed to avenge the 2013 loss, Messi even avenged what Ribery did to him in that match .
The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Ribery-owns-messi-o
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Thu May 07, 2015 1:59 am

Messi would do this to any defender one on one. Still hilarious though.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 am

Harmonica wrote:
Brilliant. Razz

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu May 07, 2015 5:43 am

this thread is brilliant, keeping my mood up during finals week Proud
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu May 07, 2015 9:35 am

gtfo jokers boateng bad at defending what? Laughing  smfh i saw bernat and thiago getting beat and turn over the ball, but of course boateng is blamed typical bs nonsense rofl
GL clowns gonna clown, hummels terry fanboys idea of where good defending starts is when messi running one v one on the defender because youtube montage > common sense  :facepalm:

i swear you guys can't rate a player performances to save your lives, if the players aren't hyped half of you don't know what you're watching fact, seen it a million times, again i reapeat humells played bad for 2 years straight and almost all of you was hyping him Laughing
boateng was one of the best players yesterday, can't blame me for seeing a different game without hype glasses. you guys can't form a real argument, but hey keep pretending its hilarious Laughing don't even know why i bother

this forum rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 9:45 am

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Zz234310
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu May 07, 2015 9:48 am

rofl
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 07, 2015 9:57 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:gtfo jokers boateng bad at defending what? Laughing  smfh i saw bernat and thiago getting beat and turn over the ball, but of course boateng is blamed typical bs nonsense rofl
GL clowns gonna clown, hummels terry fanboys idea of where good defending starts is when messi running one v one on the defender because youtube montage > common sense  :facepalm:

i swear you guys can't rate a player performances to save your lives, if the players aren't hyped half of you don't know what you're watching fact, seen it a million times, again i reapeat humells played bad for 2 years straight and almost all of you was hyping him Laughing
boateng was one of the best players yesterday, can't blame me for seeing a different game without hype glasses. you guys can't form a real argument, but hey keep pretending its hilarious Laughing don't even know why i bother

this forum rofl

For a moment I seriously thought that you were the man himself Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 am

On a serious note I thought he did well. Most defenders will get turned inside out by Messi 1 on 1 in the box. He was one of Bayerns best players yesterday tbh.

He has raped Ramos, Rio and Vidic, Pepe, Cannavaro and R. Carlos etc. The hyperbole some people are using is outrageous.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am

jibers wrote:On a serious note I thought he did well. Most defenders will get turned inside out by Messi 1 on 1 in the box. He was one of Bayerns best players yesterday tbh.

He has raped Ramos, Rio and Vidic, Pepe, Cannavaro and R. Carlos etc. The hyperbole some people are using is outrageous.

agree. that's why he's considered special ffs, not even the best defenders can stop him. Messi would do that to any defender, be it Boateng or Baresi
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am

But that's the thing. He didn't get turned inside out. Messi walked past him and he simply fell on to the ground in slow motion, like a drunk losing his balance
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 07, 2015 11:41 am

Lex wrote:But that's the thing. He didn't get turned inside out. Messi walked past him and he simply fell on to the ground in slow motion, like a drunk losing his balance
It was already established in the DFB-Pokal match against Dortmund that Bayern players have severe problems with their balance :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 am

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Tumblr_nny682V7Og1tf8a5ao1_500

I've seen Messi perform trickier runs in his own 18 yard box. If that's all it takes to bamboozle Boateng, then I question his defensive capabilities tbh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Lex wrote:The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 Tumblr_nny682V7Og1tf8a5ao1_500

I've seen Messi perform trickier runs in his own 18 yard box. If that's all it takes to bamboozle Boateng, then I question his defensive capabilities tbh

If you think that is that bad then I suppose CR at his young days embasrrsing Ashley Cole at his peak makes him a worse fb. Some people here have never kicked a football in their lives clearly.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Actually, if I recall, Cole pocketed Cronaldo like a snooker ball pretty much every time the two met, You must mean that ONE time Cole slipped...

Even then, it was still a slip. Boateng simply gave up on life
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 07, 2015 12:16 pm

He tries to get a touch on the ball on the assumption that Messi goes left, after that it's too late to come back anymore, there is too much momentum.

The Official Mourning of Jerome Boateng - Page 3 QYlragA

Last edited by Harmonica on Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 07, 2015 12:17 pm

One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Boateng you muppet, you got humiliated in front a worldwide audience LMAO. He'll never live that down.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:On a serious note I thought he did well. Most defenders will get turned inside out by Messi 1 on 1 in the box. He was one of Bayerns best players yesterday tbh.

agree. that's why he's considered special ffs, not even the best defenders can stop him. Messi would do that to any defender, be it Boateng or Baresi

https://twitter.com/ACMilanNorway/status/596072385897431044

:coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Genuine tears from laughing so hard hahahaha!!!!!!

Best one yet
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum